Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, so much salt in this thread. If only we could go back to the golden days when we spent our flags as fast as we could and waited for the mode to end, already knowing how it would end.

Onward to victory, Ninian-bros! Time to put Femui on ice!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

You are finally coming to Lady Corrin? Nice!

Yes, indeed! We shall be comrades-in-arms once more! Ninian repeatedly refuses to join my ranks, despite me trying to summon her on every banner she's featured in. But Corrin has been with me since quite early on!

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Didn't Ninian outscore everyone (including f!Corrin) by pure numbers in the first hour, in both rounds?

I wouldn't call her the "underdog".

Ninian had more than 200,000,000 points after the first hour in this round while none of the other three surpassed 100,000,000 (F!Corrin had the highest of the other three with a little more than 65,000,000). So yeah, Ninian is a juggernaut, not an underdog.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Didn't Ninian outscore everyone (including f!Corrin) by pure numbers in the first hour, in both rounds?

I wouldn't call her the "underdog".

Ninian got more than everybody else combined.  229,735,070  for Ninian, 139,905,330 for everybody else.  Ninian has almost twice as much as everybody else, even if both losers join Fem Corrin.

I don't get why a lot of people like Ninian. From what I remember about her game, she was as bland as a wet noodle. And she had about as much character development as a wet noodle to. Or is everybody on her team because feathers?

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol good luck with that. Female Corrin is WAY more popular than her male self.

I think that even if every single person who lost went to F!Corrin, she'd still lag behind Ninian. I just added up the first hour score of A!Tiki, F!Corrin and M!Corrin and it's still 90 million point short of Ninian's first hour score last round. Ninian has been the most popular character from the start of the gauntlet in fact.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I don't get why a lot of people like Ninian. From what I remember about her game, she was as bland as a wet noodle. And she had about as much character development as a wet noodle to. Or is everybody on her team because feathers?

I can guarantee it's not for feathers, since that's why most people went to Male Corrin. I'm not the best person to ask about her personality though, since I kinda thought most all the characters from FE7 were bland. She's a pretty solid unit in Heroes though, so that's probably part of it. Also I love pasta so joining a noodle sounds great to me.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Her massive numbers might be because she's a dancer and lots of players like using but certainly not going against them in FEH. It certainly isn't because her team is the most feather efficient since she had all of like three multipliers this entire round.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I'd say it's a combination of being Pretty+Elegant+Dragon. Even if her character is pretty much damsel in distress her design is quite appealing and even more so in FEH with the whole snowflake veil/dress she has. 

I can guarantee no one joined her for the feathers, after all her team is the one that rewards the fewest.

Just now, Poimagic said:

You can say the same about the Corns though. :P I don't get how they have fans either, but complaining about it is probably not going to get us far. 

Anyway, I haven't played Ninian's game, but my motivating factor is that I really like her design and the "vibe" she gives, while also representing the hope of not seeing my least favourite character win yet another gauntlet. That's my reason, take it or leave it.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I think that actually going for the underdogs are the best way to win feathers, less people to compite for the ranking can give more feathers than going for 500 for winning? Or at least that I was trying to do an I have got a good number of feathers in every gauntlet (I need to confess that I wasn't thinking that Tiki was going to lost to Nowi).

Welp...sounds like Corrin’s about to get the smack. Oh well, gauntlets are mostly about supporting my favorite to the best of my ability anyways. Any incoming Corrin-ers are naturally welcome to send or ask me to send them a friend request (just let me know, ‘cause my list is currently full...albeit mostly with random people that I don’t mind clearing out). My Caeda will be more than happy to do her part for you =) .

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Everybody has their own taste.

Points in Ninian's favor

A: She's a Dancer

B: She's a Dragon, but not a loli

C: She was in many poeple's first FE game.

D: She's got a nice support with Eliwood.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Welp...sounds like Corrin’s about to get the smack. Oh well, gauntlets are mostly about supporting my favorite to the best of my ability anyways. Any incoming Corrin-ers are naturally welcome to send or ask me to send them a friend request (just let me know, ‘cause my list is currently full...albeit mostly with random people that I don’t mind clearing out). My Caeda will be more than happy to do her part for you =) .

I don't think you're in my friend list yet, so, if you'd like, send me a request at 8608857766! I just switched in Tiki as my lead.

Any other people heading in the Corrin direction, feel free to send me a request, but let me know if you do!

8 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I don't think you're in my friend list yet, so, if you'd like, send me a request at 8608857766! I just switched in Tiki as my lead.

Any other people heading in the Corrin direction, feel free to send me a request, but let me know if you do!

Consider it done!

16 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I'll join Lady Corrin so feel free to use my DC Eliwood. I'll add you. 

2 hours ago, JJ48 said:

So what I infer, from reading between the lines in your last dozen or so posts, is that if you absolutely had to choose, a Ninian win wouldn't be your first preference.

Is F.Corrin that much more popular than Ninian?  Ninian's hourly average is over 200,000,000, which appears to be more than everyone else put together (pre-multipliers).

The votes go to prove otherwise... More people are going for Ninian than F!Corrin, at least the ones who voted on this thread. Ah well, the round is over, so...