Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Alright, I was really hoping I read that wrong.

If I had that much money to blow, a lot of it would go to whaling Heroes. Some to a Switch and other games, and quite a bit for helping the family out of our jam.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

If I had that much money to blow, a lot of it would go to whaling Heroes. Some to a Switch and other games, and quite a bit for helping the family out of our jam.

Right, common sense should have put the 2 together got it.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm assuming that's also in order of importance right? :P

6 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I don't get why a lot of people like Ninian. From what I remember about her game, she was as bland as a wet noodle. And she had about as much character development as a wet noodle to. Or is everybody on her team because feathers?

Personally, I found her story tragic and pitiable, and was rooting for her to have a happy ending.  A lot of her blandness can be explained by the fact that she wasn't really in a proper state of mind for much of the game.

3 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

OMG! Ninian did it! It'd be really cool if she won since she's not who you think of when you think of popular characters.

I don't know...if I'm thinking of popular non-lords from FE7, Ninian is near the top of the list.  Personally, as soon as I saw the lineup, Ninian jumped out as the clear favorite to me, and not just because she was my choice.

I think player rankings and such just skew the results for characters like Ninian, because they get overshadowed by favorites like Lyn.  If someone only has one vote, they'll vote for their first favorite.  You could easily end up with a character who is very popular, but has relatively few votes because he/she was the second or third favorite rather than the first favorite for the fans.  Meanwhile, you could have another character who is less popular overall, but what fans they do have list that character is their first favorite, so they get more votes.

I'm not saying that's exactly the case here, just illustrating how single-vote lists can be deceptive and not give us the whole story.

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Anyone on Team Ninian have a colourless or red lead? I’m being flooded with greens and blues.

I've got Brave Lyn. 

Friend ID: 2021168779

Screen name:  JJ48

Edited by JJ48

I just realized, this is the first time (I believe) that an FE7 character has made it to the finals!  (I still think Serra could have done it if she'd been allowed into the cleric competition!)

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

I just realized, this is the first time (I believe) that an FE7 character has made it to the finals!  (I still think Serra could have done it if she'd been allowed into the cleric competition!)

Didn't Priscilla make it to the finals in the cleric gauntlet?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Didn't Priscilla make it to the finals in the cleric gauntlet?

Huh.  I think you're right about that.  I've never really used her on my playthroughs, so I honestly didn't recognize her as an FE7 character.

Ok, so I guess if Ninian wants to be the first at something, it'll just have to be first FE7 character to win an entire gauntlet!  (I'm not forgetting some other FE7 character again, am I?)

9 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Huh.  I think you're right about that.  I've never really used her on my playthroughs, so I honestly didn't recognize her as an FE7 character.

Ok, so I guess if Ninian wants to be the first at something, it'll just have to be first FE7 character to win an entire gauntlet!  (I'm not forgetting some other FE7 character again, am I?)

I think this is only the third gauntlet a FE7 character appears in, and since neither Lyn nor Hector got the final in their gauntlet..., nope, you're fine.

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'd love to build one myself, now that I finally got one that isn't +Res, but it'll be a while before I can make him anywhere near as good as yours. I'm so sad that so few people seem to be getting Julia, though...Hopefully she'll show up for more people in the final stretch. I've had @Anime27Arts's Spring Chrom and @mcsilas's Delthea most often, both of whom have been great help as well. Although I don't actually know if they're going/have already gone to team Ninian too, so Merric might be carrying most of my battles from now on.

I'm Ninian all the way!  I think I'm going to change to Masked!Marth+2  but if you need something different let me know.

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

Anyone on Team Ninian have a colourless or red lead? I’m being flooded with greens and blues.

I switched mine from Bunny!Chrom to Masked!Marth to help out, if you would like a different red or a colorless and I'll send my list of units again and you can choose a unit

5 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:
I got busier than I anticipated so I couldn't post much during round 2. Bleh. :S
Well, I hope Ryoma's been useful for those who got him on round 1 and 2. That said, anyone want me to switch him for someone else for round 3?

Oh and shoutout to @Infinite Dreams's PA!Inigo, the man sure shimmied my matchups to victory on more than one occasion. ;)
I also got @Usana's Amelia frequently on round 2 - she made easy work of quite a few Blue Tome/Breath users.

Glad to hear Amelia's been doing well, I know her build is a bit off according to meta standards. However, I have gone and switched her up. I remembered I had some repo fodder so I dumped reposition on her and swapped over to a fury build instead of her usual Heavy Blade build and since I am not running my armor team at the moment trading armor march for Spur Defense should hopefully be of some use to those who get her. If it ends up less effective give me a heads up and I can switch her back to Heavy Blade.

And yeah your Ryoma has been real useful. I finally had an ally I could actually rely on to carry his own weight! Also means I don't have to field a red for the red bonuses. I lack reds that I like.

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If she's +5 and running Luna and Life and Death 3, yeah that's mine. Glad to know she's been of use.

I was trying to think of who my strongest all-purpose standalone red unit was, and the first unit I thought was Elincia, so there she is.

I should probably switch her back over to Desperation, though.

Yeah it's definitely yours then. I think it might be Flier Formation on her right now, which doesn't get to do much since the other ally isn't a flier also.

15 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Just joined team Ninian. Also, for some reason, I want to watch the world go down in flames for some reason. Does anybody know why I feel this impulse?

Because Tiki lost due to bonus points?

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

To be fair Tiki only won due to bonus points vs Nowi

Just now, Bartozio said:

Didn't she have the smaller team anyway?

Not sure, haven't been paying attention to that match a lot.

I'm just answering a question, I don't play heroes.

2 hours ago, ruruo said:

I have Innes but if I remember right I added you at the start of the gauntlet.  I may be remembering wrong though so I will put my code up again, the user name is Rain ID 6148672165.