Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Corrin appears to be spamming flags early. Probably just the dumb masses again. Every time a new round starts there are always these idiots who spend flags on the very first hour, and literally just spend their flags as they get them. I honestly have no idea what they're trying to accomplish. You'd think that even if this is their first gauntlet, they would have learnt from the first 2 rounds by this point.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Team Corrin appears to be spamming flags early. Probably just the dumb masses again.

I’ve only spent my 5 daily flags. They just don’t even want to try to win. Whatever.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Team Corrin appears to be spamming flags early. Probably just the dumb masses again. Every time a new round starts there are always these idiots who spend flags on the very first hour, and literally just spend their flags as they get them. I honestly have no idea what they're trying to accomplish. You'd think that even if this is their first gauntlet, they would have learnt from the first 2 rounds by this point.

I prefer them to do like that xd

That way, it's probable that tomorrow I'll have 6x and 7x bonuses for my flags :P:

Edit: I've spent 0 flags in this round yet, only using the 1x and the bonus

Edited by Javi Blizz

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

Yeah it's definitely yours then. I think it might be Flier Formation on her right now, which doesn't get to do much since the other ally isn't a flier also.

Yeah, I switched her back to Desperation again after posting that last night. Flier Formation was there for my previous Arena team, and I was just too lazy to switch it back.

8 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Do you mind explaining the appeal of Corrin? I can't for the life of me see it & I rather understand both sides instead of one.

For me at least, its how Corrin has been represented outside of Fates. I will fully agree that Corrin was not great in Fates at all, male or female as there really is no difference. I dont think they were a terrible lord though, I think they could have been a decent lord, but that was pushed down for avatar pandering.

Something I have noticed though is when you take Corrin outside of their role as an Avatar, and write them as a legitimate character, they actually can be pretty interesting. Crown of Nibelung is a good example of this, its only up to what would be the equivalent of chapter 6 for Fates, but so far its been interesting to see her interaction with both families. They also handle her naivety a little better than it was in Fates. So far, she also isnt as much of an idiot that Corrin was in Fates. They go the route of Revelation, with a lot of their own changes along the way. But instead of Azura telling Corrin about all of what is going on, Corrin realizes that the attack on Hoshido wasnt by Nohr, that the swordsman that showed up used a style that was not Nohrian or Hoshidan. So as her two families are bickering over what side she should go with, she decides to go her own way to figure out what is going on.

Likewise, I read a few of her translated supports in Warriors, and like a lot of them. The reason I am going Female instead of Male in this case is it seems that Female Corrin is the "canon" version they are going with.

Maybe that will shed some light on a few other standpoints regarding the appeal of Corrin outside of design and feathers.

Edited by Tolvir

Despite that I don't like her, I actually wouldn't mind Ninian winning this now at this point. Female Corrin did already win the summer gauntlet, so at least we wouldn't have a repeat winner if Ninian won.

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yaaaaay! I'm so glad you got him! He's been amazing in the Arena. He took some practice, but he's been a great mage for me. I haven't gotten your Julia. ;A; I've been getting @DarkLordIvy's Soren (as per usual--he must be happy that I finally leveled up my own) and....a Kagero. The username is Locke, so I'm not sure which variation of Serenes Locke that is. XD I think my favorite ally so far is this 5* Matthew+4. He's so much fun to use. His Bonfire obliterates just about everything.

Heeey I hope my guy has been serving you well when he shows up! I haven’t gotten your Merric very much, I think he showed up once yesterday when I wasn’t playing much attention. I hope he shows up more I love me good wind mage. 

4 hours ago, JJ48 said:

I've got Brave Lyn. 

Friend ID: 2021168779

Screen name:  JJ48

Requested! Hope to see her soon <3

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

I have Innes but if I remember right I added you at the start of the gauntlet.  I may be remembering wrong though so I will put my code up again, the user name is Rain ID 6148672165.

Yes I have you, but Innes hasn't appeared at all..  ;^; He looks soo good, I'd love to try out Nidhogg... I've been completed flooded by Ninos and Bikes this time round (Which has been fun, but not very good for the gauntlet quests.) 

4 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I'm sending out an Elincia, so I hope you get her soon.

Also, welcome to the team (finally)!

Yes!! IKR! I was so happy this morning when the "You Lose" screen came up XDDD. Glad to finally fight for the right team! It's so exciting too, since I'm finally on a team that might win a gauntlet. 

Thank you!! Hopefully Elincia would appear soon >_<...

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm Ninian all the way!  I think I'm going to change to Masked!Marth+2  but if you need something different let me know.

I switched mine from Bunny!Chrom to Masked!Marth to help out, if you would like a different red or a colorless and I'll send my list of units again and you can choose a unit

Going to praying to the vote gauntlet gods for her to appear ;^; She's looking good with that medic build. I'm so curious how the match ups are done because  I feel like I've been getting the same characters over and over again. 

18 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

This voting gauntlet has been the first one I have switched teams each round. I was Young!Tiki, then male Corrin because why not a male, and now I'm female Corrin because I wasn't paying attention lol.

That sounds also very reasonable when going out on date night, why pay attention to genders! lol

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

That sounds also very reasonable when going out on date night, why pay attention to genders! lol

Be too picky and you'll limit your options ?. I actually wanted to go with Ninian during the final round because I won with female Corrin before but when you're tired they look the same.

I feel like I've made a terrible mistake.  I thought the finals would be a back and forth with multipliers and so went Ninian.  But Corrin is being beat hard.  Much harder than I would have expected.  I wonder if Ninian players are spamming flags now?

I feel like I've made a terrible mistake.  I thought the finals would be a back and forth with multipliers and so went Ninian.  But Corrin is being beat hard.  Much harder than I would have expected.  I wonder if Ninian players are spamming flags now?

18 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

I'm assuming a decent number of the members of Team Ninian have flags saved up from previous rounds and so can afford to be spending them on early multipliers. I'm also assuming a decent number of the members of Team Ninian are casuals who spend flags on multipliers regardless.

Comparatively, Team Corrin just came out of a literal game of Old Maid with alternating multipliers and probably has fewer flags saved up.

Also, Ninian is probably just that much more popular than Corrin, especially in the context of Heroes. For many of the players who are newer to the series, this is the only exposure they've had to Ninian, and she's one of the most valuable units in the game (not to mention she's gotten multiple banners and a Hero Fest banner to her name).

Her art is also better than Corrin's.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm assuming a decent number of the members of Team Ninian have flags saved up from previous rounds and so can afford to be spending them on early multipliers.

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

氷華波起動!

JTxk9LM.jpg

*waves hand*

もしもし僕です。

I have access to 2100 Feathers. Multipliers or no I'm probably just going to blow them all just so I don't have any left over to go to waste.

Ninian should win regardless of weather or not a single player is "optimal" with their flag expenditure.

Edited by Zeo