Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sent the request from Shen. Have a +Spd Nino. She has Fury 2 because Bartre and no Hinata but the Res+1 SS makes sure she at least survives Reinhardt.

Let me now if you want a +Atk Cherche though!

bE0Zv7E.jpg

That’s no Nino, you can’t fool me! :D

Accepted. I’m fine with either, to be honest.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

bE0Zv7E.jpg

That’s no Nino, you can’t fool me! :D

Accepted. I’m fine with either, to be honest.

Just wait for my game to load my new team :P

Sometimes it takes a while like when I keep changing Defense teams as I panic when I have none

I like how people on this forum are so eager to help each other out.  There's so much bitterness that goes around during this event, so it's really nice to see all this positivity.

---

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Just wait for my game to load my new team :P

Sometimes it takes a while like when I keep changing Defense teams as I panic when I have none

I think it refreshes once you do a battle of some sort, like the training tower.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

6 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I like how people on this forum are so eager to help each other out.  There's so much bitterness that goes around during this event, and it's really nice to see this side of it. 

---

I think it refreshes once you do a battle of some sort, like the training tower.

At the very least it's great getting to use other people's units :)

like the ones you wish you pulled

Yeah normally it should. Maybe Vax was just too quick with his screenshot.

Edited by mcsilas

I am constantly getting a +10 Tharja coupled with my Ninian i send in. She is great at dismantling every Green and Red unit, if not Tharja i get a +10 Brave Bow Lyn. The Random Unit basicly allways just sits there and does nothing lol

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Arthur's artwork is wonderful. Representing a front-to-back understanding of his character. How dare you.

Beep's comment was that the art is unpopular, which it is.  I agree it fits the character, but being good in a art criticism sense has nothing to do with whether the masses like it.

Which people keep putting Azura as their main user when they're on Team Ninian. I don't want to fight a load of greens with an Azura and a Ninian!!! 

At least make it the mysterious dancer who coincidentally happens to look a lot like Azura :(

I've lost several matches because of this. It's not even from my friend's list. Just several random people in a row have given me an Azura >.< I wish we had the option to reject the random choice or have a choice or three or something, just to avoid being so thoroughly screwed over. 

Okay, rant over. Does anyone know roughly how many more Ninian multipliers we'll have? I keep missing the ones that have been due to needing things like sleep and work >.< Darn sleep and work, ruining all my fun xD

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Which people keep putting Azura as their main user when they're on Team Ninian. I don't want to fight a load of greens with an Azura and a Ninian!!! 

At least make it the mysterious dancer who coincidentally happens to look a lot like Azura :(

I've lost several matches because of this. It's not even from my friend's list. Just several random people in a row have given me an Azura >.< I wish we had the option to reject the random choice or have a choice or three or something, just to avoid being so thoroughly screwed over. 

Okay, rant over. Does anyone know roughly how many more Ninian multipliers we'll have? I keep missing the ones that have been due to needing things like sleep and work >.< Darn sleep and work, ruining all my fun xD

maybe 2 tops 3. if anything i think we (Ninian) will get another multiplier in 2-3 hours prolly)

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

maybe 2 tops 3. if anything i think we (Ninian) will get another multiplier in 2-3 hours prolly)

I'll keep checking back. Might as well start burning flags. Should've joined Team Corrin for feathers but... Eh, I always go with the character I prefer... I'm actually not too fussed on either of them, but FE7 is one of my favourite games, so it'd be nice to see it win something :D 

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'll keep checking back. Might as well start burning flags. Should've joined Team Corrin for feathers but... Eh, I always go with the character I prefer... I'm actually not too fussed on either of them, but FE7 is one of my favourite games, so it'd be nice to see it win something :D 

From my experiment...

I'm better ranked at Team Ninian (about 3000) because I caught 3 multiplier hours. I missed one while sleeping and am about to miss one again, but anytime I see the bonus numbers I spend 400 for that hour straight away. Cumulative rank is meh though (35k), since Tiki didn't have too many multipliers until the end while Sophia was...okay, I was just middle in the rankings then. 2100 flags left.

Team F!Corrin, I'm at rank 57,000. Worse ranking because I'm saving my flags tomorrow with the bigger multipliers and spending 200 in the later ones. Cumulative is better though (25k) , mostly because I was in Team M Corrin before and had lots of multipliers, and ranked pretty well during both rounds. 1950 flags left.

The constant multipliers in F Corrin are good if you have flags, but I don't have much because I spent them in the M Corrin rounds, so my rank is pitiful compared to past VGs. Ah well, we shall see how it goes tomorrow

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Assuming that you've even been getting my Ryoma at all, I can switch my rep to one of my greens to help you out there and it'd give me an excuse to show off either of my most recent acquisitions in Hector or Julia. My most notable 5* greens include:

Reveal hidden contents

Anna: Noatun, Reciprocal Aid, Luna, Death Blow 3, Vantage 3, Spur Res 3

Camilla (+Atk/-HP): Melon Crusher+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 2, Savage Blow 3

Cecilia (+Spd/-Def): Gronnraven+, Repsoition, Moonbow, Triangle Adept 3, B Tomebreaker 3, Fortify Cavalry, Squad Ace C 1

Cherche (+Atk/-Res): Brave Axe+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Threaten Def 3

NS!Elise (+Atk/-Spd): Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow, Spd/Res 2, Vantage 3, Threaten Res 3

Hector (+Spd/-HP): Armads, Swap, Ignis, Distant Counter, Vantage 3, Spur Atk 3

BH!Ike (+Res/-HP): Urvan, Swap, Aether, Steady Breath, Beorc's Blessing, Threaten Def 3, Hardy Bearing 1

PA!Inigo (+HP/-Res): Dancer's Ring+, Dance, no Special yet because laziness, Triangle Adept 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3

Julia (+Res/-Spd): Naga, Smite, Iceberg, Resistance +3, G Tomebreaker 3, Breath of Life 3

Minerva, +1 (+HP/-Def): Hauteclere, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Hone Spd 3, Spur Def 1

Nino (+Atk/-Res): Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Draconic Aura, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Atk 3, Speed +1

Sonya (+Def/-Res): Dark Excalibur, Draw Back, Moonbow, Mirror Strike 2, B Tomebreaker 3, Res Ploy 3, Atk Ploy 1

Soren (+Res/-HP): Rexcalibur+, Draw Back, Iceberg, Triangle Adept 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Fortify Res 3, Resistance +1

YS!Tiki (+Atk/-Res): Melon Crusher+, Smite, Draconic Aura, Close Def 3, Lancebreaker 3, Breath of Life 3

Titania (+Atk/-HP): Emerald Axe+, Reciprocal Aid, Iceberg, Armored Blow 3, G Tomebreaker 3, Ward Cavalry

Also have: Boey (+Atk/-Spd), Hawkeye (+Atk/-HP), F!Robin, NS!Xander (+Atk/-Res)

As for me, greens haven't been hard to come by since @Infinite Dreams's PA!Inigo and @Anacybele's BH!Ike have both been rather common sights. Both have been of great help as well, may I add. Nah, it's colorless that's been the problem for me as it took awhile to reach the quota of five last round and I'm only at 3/5 currently. I'm not afraid to switch F!Corrin for Kagero if need be though.

Yay, glad he's been helpful! ^^

It's weird being on Team Ninian.  I've only been on two multipliers so far.  Seems like everyone on Team Ninian hoards their flags for the multipliers, then she shoots massively ahead of Corrin, then we bide our time for the next 4 hours until the next multiplier.  In contrast, on Team Tiki there seemed to be a multiplier every hour. 

I friend requested a player who's handle is "Rebecca Thicc".  This made up for the fact that both versions of my waifu lost.

Just now, Zeo said:

Yep, knew I'd sleep through one. Woke up at I think 11AM or 12PM EST and I was rank 11k. When was the multiplier?

It was at 9am for me. I woke up in time to catch the last three minutes of it. 

Depending on how much Corrin comes up with, the next hour should be a Ninian multiplier then probably the next one will be the last near the end if she gets any more at all. Still have 1.1k flags. Getting close to having to just burn them at this point.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sitting in a conference so can't check easily.  What are the projections looking like?

It currently has Ninian getting the multiplier during the third-to-last hour (9:00 PM EST) and winning as a result.