Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

I'll probably spend my last 400 flags at the last hour on Ninian. That's probably the safest thing to do at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind. Ninian has a multiplier right now.

Edited by Hekselka

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rezzy said:

Considering we're heading into the finals hours of the last round, this thread is surprisingly quiet.  Maybe the chaotic multiplier mechanics make people just not care anymore.

I think it might be because, despite the multiplier, this match still feels like a foregone conclusion at this point. Unless Corrin gets a very, very well-timed and well-spent multiplier, Ninian seems to be the obvious pick to win. Especially now that she managed to get her own multiplier for this hour.

Female Corrin got a surprising high amount of points last hour. Almost 5 million compared to her usual 2. I wonder if we will manage to get Ninian high enough to not be surpassed despite the two multipliers Corrin will get.

Yeah, I was very worried about my rank after missing all but one of Ninian's other multipliers. At least I'll manage to get the best one, and I'll have 400 flags still saved for the final hour if, by some unholy miracle, Corrin manages to put Ninian back into the multiplier range. Or just for the standard amount of points for those 400 flags, but even that will still be nice to have.

Looks like I lucked out on my flags! Those 1200 I was worried about seems to perfectly line up now with how the multipliers have turned out. I used 400 last hour and I'll have the last 800 for the final 2. Not sure how my army rank will be since I'm still quite low even after spending like 700 so far this round. It seems like a lot of people on team Corrin blew their flags way early compared to last round.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That is perfectly reasonable. If anything, thank you for keeping me on for so long!

I’ve kept you until yesterday :(

Why couldn’t the friend list be a little larger?

Also Corrin gave Ninian a multiplier. I never asked for this. How am I going to dump my 800 flags now?

EDIT: everything works out great! This hour will be Ninian’s multiplier, then everything will be Corrin’s multiplier. It lets me dump flags four times in a row starting 9:05 GMT+7. Nice!

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Also Corrin gave Ninian a multiplier. I never asked for this. How am I going to dump my 800 flags now?

EDIT: everything works out great! This hour will be Ninian’s multiplier, then everything will be Corrin’s multiplier. It lets me dump flags four times in a row starting 9:05 GMT+7. Nice!

I wish I could have everybody on SF on my list, there's more than 50 active peeps here.

1 minute ago, Dracologist said:

The predictor is saying that Corrin's going to win this. I'd rather not have yet another Fates character win the voting gauntlet.

We'll have to see how many points Ninian gets.  They might have underestimated.  They did for Corrin.

I won't mind whomever wins this one. I like both Corrin and Ninian so its a win in my book no matter who takes the win. Though honestly if Corrin wins it will solely be due to multiplier shenanigans so I can easily understand Ninian or bust folks being quite upset. Honestly I don't actively dislike any of the dragons, so it didn't much matter to me who won this one. I think Sophia winning it all would be the only one that would raise my eyebrows, and that would mostly be because I wouldn't think her as being popular.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish I could have everybody on SF on my list, there's more than 50 active peeps here.

Yep. All except a handful of entries on my list are SF people. A limit of 50 is pathetic.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm going to have 100 flags left over because I can't math >.>

I knew I should have spent 100 flags before I slept!

This should be interesting. It'd be a pretty big bummer if Ninian ended up losing after all of the support she's rallied this entire gauntlet. Then again I think I may actually end up ranking in the top 1000 of Ninian's team...so those will be some NICE flags. :3

4 minutes ago, Usana said:

I won't mind whomever wins this one. I like both Corrin and Ninian so its a win in my book no matter who takes the win. Though honestly if Corrin wins it will solely be due to multiplier shenanigans so I can easily understand Ninian or bust folks being quite upset. Honestly I don't actively dislike any of the dragons, so it didn't much matter to me who won this one. I think Sophia winning it all would be the only one that would raise my eyebrows, and that would mostly be because I wouldn't think her as being popular.

Yeah, I liked all the characters except Nowi.  If Ninian loses, I can understand if people are mad about it.  I was annoyed when Leo lost due to the multiplier.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm going to have 100 flags left over because I can't math >.>

I knew I should have spent 100 flags before I slept!

That’s what I did! As a certain mage knight might say, maths is everything!

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s what I did! As a certain mage knight might say, maths is everything!

I was planning to spend them today but did not predict the small stalemate in the morning for a couple of hours

edit: i can't math. Make that 300 wasted leftover flags -__-

Edited by mcsilas

Oddly enough, even though I really want Ninian to win, I'm rather calm with this round.  Part of it may be burnout on multiplier frustration, but part of it may also just be that at least I don't despise F.Corrin like I did Camilla in the last gauntlet.

I'm definitely in the "I'll be happy either way" camp. This has easily been the most profitable Gauntlet for me in terms of feathers (even if no team that I've been on has won), so I can't be all that upset no matter what the result is. I like both Ninian and Corrin to some extent, so it's not like I'd be losing to someone I dislike this time either. In fact, I almost want to root for Corrin here at the end, because making up the difference in their scores right at the end would be exciting to see. Either way, this has been a decently fun Gauntlet, and thankfully less salty than some of the prior ones.