Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

It's going to be super close at the end.  I feel kinda frustrated that Ninian may very well lose (especially after all the hours of getting no multiplier), but I think the last gauntlet burned me out on frustration for the most part.  It would be nice to see a GBA character win this thing for once though.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninian's not going to get another multiplier, so we need to either rally now, or hope that Corrin characters are out of flags!  Ninianites, even if you have no flags, those x100 points can really add up!

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Ninian didn't gain as much as I would have expected.  Corrin might actually win this unless team Ninian rallies harder than any gauntlet team has rallied before.

The prediction has team Ninian losing barely.  It appears to be working under the premise that team Ninian will spend as in every other non multiplier hour, and so may be failing to account for the possibility of people dumping flags just because it's final hours.

I'm hoping Ninian will win even with my team Corrin status and that I'm dropping 700 flags (now 500). Would have joined Ninian but I want feathers and I'm still salty that I haven't gotten her despite pulling for her on numerous banners. 

Wow I'm really bad at maths, this daylight savings time thing has made me overestimate the time and I will have flags left over for both teams :(

Ah well I'm at a decent ranking this time at least compared to yesterday so that's fine I suppose.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Dang. That last multiplier got me up to rank 401. I'm pretty satisfied with that. Hopefully I can stay there for the next few hours. We'll just have to see how these multipliers go....

"The next few hours"?  How late do you think this is going?  O_o

I'd be in the top 5k if I hadn't missed that morning multiplier. Anyways, Ninian isn't getting another multiplier. The most this team can hope for is that two 7x multipliers from Corrin isnt enough to overtake her in the last hour. If you've got flags, spend them now.

I just hope that the rest of team Ninian won't get complacent and that we still have flags left. Those with remaining flags will dump the rest of them, which should increase our score a little. The tracker predicts us losing by only a few hundred million so an increase in hourly gains should let us win.

Just now, Korath88 said:

I just hope that the rest of team Ninian won't get complacent and that we still have flags left. Those with remaining flags will dump the rest of them, which should increase our score a little. The tracker predicts us losing by only a few hundred million so an increase in hourly gains should let us win.

I just spent 100, and I have 10 left in half an hour.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Spent 200 about 23 minutes ago, and will be doing so again in each of my 3 remaining opportunities to contribute.

I managed to get the morning multiplier but real life got in the way of me playing until this last multiplier.  I will be sad if Ninian loses, but I guess after the last gauntlet I just don't care anymore.  I really wish a better mode would replace the VG because other then using friends units they are not fun at all for me.  

9 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Just spent 200 for this 30 minutes, have exactly 400 left for the final hour. They'll get a boost from a Ninian lead too. We came this far, we can't afford to lose now!

Ninian or Corrin, I'll be happy with the results because it's enough to know that a character from my favorite game is so popular (Team Ninian go!). I am ranking well and there is so much wonderful fanart and memes. The only losers in this Gaunlet are people who get salty over a silly game mode.

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I've got 410 remaining, 10 of which are going to the next round, and the rest for the final hour. I am prepared for the grand finale.

Edited by DefaultBeep

14 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

"The next few hours"?  How late do you think this is going?  O_o

There's still about two hours left (at least when I posted that)? Or at least an hour plus some. In my book, that's a "few." 

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I got 600 feathers left in the bag. The multiplier(s?) should do us a favor. Time for the CorWIN.

Thats it. I am pushing for you to get banned. Horrible puns have got to be against the rules, right?

1 minute ago, Usana said:

Thats it. I am pushing for you to get banned. Horrible puns have got to be against the rules, right?

Were you there when Henry participated in a gauntlet? Yeah.

4 minutes ago, Usana said:

So “Ninian for Winian” is acceptable but CorWIN is not? You must have something against Nohrians. :(

Edited by SilvertheShadow

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

So “Ninian for Winian” is acceptable but CorWIN is not? You must have something against Nohrians. :(

They're both awful puns.

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

So “Ninian for Winian” but CorWIN is not? You must have something against Nohrians. :(

Ok. . . Apparently I missed that one. I think that might even be worse than CorWIN. *Says it aloud* Scratch that. Definitely worse.

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Both are pathetic and should warrant revoking the punner’s license to exist.