Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

As much as I love Tiki, I just happen to love Ninian a tad more...forgive me my dragon daughter;(

I don't even have Ninian...maybe me supporting her will finally convince her to come home.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I decided I'll go with F Corrin for that Fates rep. BUT, I might go Sophia in the first round, purely to pad my cumulative score since she'll likely be rolling in multipliers and F Corrin probably won't get many during this entire gauntlet, if the summer gauntlet is anything to go by.

I'm not sure who I'll set as my lead unit yet. II might just go B Cordelia again. High def red/blue dragons might not get one shot, but anybody using F Corrin as their lead can probably deal with them anyway.

Edited by Alkaid

Hmm.... I actually have all of the competing units for this Voting Gauntlet. And it seems that they adjusted the score difference on which multipliers happen, likely in response to the Lyn v. Camilla matchup of the CYL VG.

Hard to decide on who to actually join. I have lv. 1 versions of Nowi, Fae, Sophia, adult Tiki, and both genders of Corrin. I'm much more busier than in the summer time and I can't stay up late for the early multiplier rounds. Leaning towards F!Corrin as she seems to be the most obvious winner.

Got 4* Sully and Donnel as my free pulls. Ah well.

My current lead is regular +3 Lyn with Reposition, Fury, Brash Assault, Threaten Defense, and Res +1. Can take requests to change to a different lead.

I promise I'll try to keep the salt at a minimum, and I think I'm usually pretty good with that, but if either of those certain dragon royals win, I'll have even more trouble holding it back than in the swimsuit gauntlet, but enough of that...

Let's go, Team Tiki!

By which I mean, let's go, Team Adult Tiki!

Although, considering Ninian has been an staple part of most of my teams, I feel kind of bad not going for her first.

Edit: Aaaand I just drew Ninian in the free banner draw... Maybe this is a sign...

Also, I've got two Berukas that need merging into my main one. Should have her +5 before the gauntlet starts, or +6 if I'm thinking wishfully, and she should assassinate those blue dragon units reasonably well.

Edited by Frenzify

Well my first instinct is to go with Ninian or M! Corrin. Ninian because she's amazing and M!Corrin was my first 5* and he's really well built.  This morning i pulled a 5*F!Corrin from the banner though so I think people are trying to persuade me to vote differently. What does my twin @Arcanite think about this? I have all of the units in the gauntlet so Bonus heroes are not a problem for me.

Hm, I have no clear favorite.  I could go Ninian for FE7 rep or Adult Tiki, since she's the one closest to my age.  I guess I could see who can convince me.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Adult Tiki, since she's the one closest to my age

Wow Rezzy I didn't know you where a couple thousand years old. (dammit Vax ninja'ed my joke)

That said I think I might start my support on Sophia just for the sake of it

Edited by Mackc2

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hm, I have no clear favorite.  I could go Ninian for FE7 rep or Adult Tiki, since she's the one closest to my age.  I guess I could see who can convince me.

Someone who is over a 1000 years old is closest to your age?

Join Ninian! Her bracket is a lot easier then A!Tiki's, so more victory feathers, she's probably less popular, so more ranking feathers, she's a dancer so she's actually a good unit and she's awesome as a character!

Edit: I guess that joke was really easy to make, huh?

Edited by Bartozio

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m not sure you’re three thousand years old, though.

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Wow Rezzy I didn't know you where a couple thousand years old. (dammit Vax ninja'ed my joke)

That said I think I might start my support on Sophia just for the sake of it

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Someone who is over a 1000 years old is closest to your age?

Join Ninian! Her bracket is a lot easier then A!Tiki's, so more victory feathers, she's probably less popular, so more ranking feathers, she's a dancer so she's actually a good unit and she's awesome as a character!

Edit: I guess that joke was really easy to make, huh?

I was born in 1986, but I never said it was AD 1986.

35 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well my first instinct is to go with Ninian or M! Corrin. Ninian because she's amazing and M!Corrin was my first 5* and he's really well built.  This morning i pulled a 5*F!Corrin from the banner though so I think people are trying to persuade me to vote differently. What does my twin @Arcanite think about this? I have all of the units in the gauntlet so Bonus heroes are not a problem for me.

TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI TEAM NOWI 

I have a good felling that Young Tiki will be the destroyer in this one, while Nowi is the underdog

But if that isn't the case we'll go young tiki at the last second

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

Screw it! I am going with Ninian after all. Happy now?!

No

You will go Team Nowi because this is your destiny