Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Gotta say, that's kinda ironic coming from someone who sided with F!Corrin back in the summer gauntlet yet not only doesn't side with her in this one but sides with her direct opposition.

Corrin is my second choice. I’m joining her when Sophia drops out.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, your fellow Sophia fan will also run to the Sophia Team.

I guess some of you already have my code, but if you're interested... 3398941724

I have a +Spd Julia and +Spd Nino... Which one prefer?

Edited by Troykv

5 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I guess some of you already have my code, but if you're interested... 3398941720

It returns an error, says the ID is invalid. Maybe you could send me an invite instead? 2511325170 is the ID.

I would love a Julia :3

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It returns an error, says the ID is invalid. Maybe you could send me an invite instead? 2511325170 is the ID.

I would love a Julia :3

Sorry, the last number was actually a 4 xD

I have already send you a request.

I think I’ll join Ninian. Just hope that I don’t get lumped with people with blue leads not named Reinhardt since my Ninian is lv. 40.

Sword Lyn is currently my lead. +Def/-HP, +3, Reposition, Fury 3, Brash Assault 3, Threaten Defense 3, and Resistance +1.

Edited by Roflolxp54

43 minutes ago, Thane said:

This is true...which is why Tiki deserves to win for looking as good as she does when she's over 3000 years old. I estimate that Tiki deserves to win around three times as much as Nowi. 

Using your own logic, I say you should vote for adult Tiki! It's not too late to return to the light, Arcanite!

Hmm

Much to think about. We'll see I guess. For now, me and my friend with a scandalous outfit shall stick together~

Hmm... If people are smart about who they frontline, I may have to bench Beruka, with all those red dragon killers out there... :( I was thinking to put M!Robin out instead, but then there's Julia to worry about. So I then thought my Tharja is pretty capable against most units... but she's red which clashes with Tiki, and I know for a fact she struggles against Nowi and her built in distant counter weapon...

Well, firstly, thank goodness its not the Fates royals. I mean, I'll be expecting them sometime, but I'd like this one first.

Anyway, I don't know whom to support. I have young Tiki... but Ninian! Must I flip a coin?

Or rather, as I consider myself still a noob to this game, might I ask if and what bonuses are given when you use the unit you're supporting?

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Accepted! And @Glennstavos’ too.

That's cool. I've never had somebody ask for my...friend code...before. So I put +Spd Fury Nino as my rep. A greenie nuke that also has draw back. Pretty well rounded guest unit I think. 43 Spd with +Spd seal to get the edge on Brave Lyn.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Or rather, as I consider myself still a noob to this game, might I ask if and what bonuses are given when you use the unit you're supporting?

If you enter Voting Gauntlet with your team's unit (the game takes the first slot character of whatever team you currently have selected), your score will be boosted by 10%. That ends up being a lot if you hit a multiplier. If your allied units happens to be your team's unit, they do NOT count for the bonus. And many many players don't seem to be aware of this so don't be like them! 

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Hmm... If people are smart about who they frontline, I may have to bench Beruka, with all those red dragon killers out there... :( I was thinking to put M!Robin out instead, but then there's Julia to worry about. So I then thought my Tharja is pretty capable against most units... but she's red which clashes with Tiki, and I know for a fact she struggles against Nowi and her built in distant counter weapon...

You could try sending out a brave bow archer with sword breaker then. Kills falchion users, Julia, and they even have a decent chance against Nowi!

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Well, firstly, thank goodness its not the Fates royals. I mean, I'll be expecting them sometime, but I'd like this one first.

Anyway, I don't know whom to support. I have young Tiki... but Ninian! Must I flip a coin?

You get a 10% bonus to your score when your fielding the unit you're supporting.

So for normal battles, you'd get 110 points instead of 100 (assuming you have enough friends).

Honestly, using all your flags right and at the right time is generally more important, but 10% extra never hurts.

Ninian is amazing though, join Ninian. I mean, how could you join anyone other then the ice dragon?

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Consider this:

If you join team Tiki, you'll be annoyed by all the Tikis you're seeing right?

But if you join team Ninian, you won't mind them since it just means another dancer to go along some OP unit you're getting from your friend list.

So clearly, team Ninian is the best choice! Join us now, and we will show those other dragons the power of the ice tribe!

Yeah, your right I think I will go with team Ninian.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

If you enter Voting Gauntlet with your team's unit (the game takes the first slot character of whatever team you currently have selected), your score will be boosted by 10%. That ends up being a lot if you hit a multiplier. If your allied units happens to be your team's unit, they do NOT count for the bonus. And many many players don't seem to be aware of this so don't be like them! 

Alright, I see, thanks. Now I must ask myself if I'd rather get a high score or if I'd rather someone I like win...

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Alright, I see, thanks. Now I must ask myself if I'd rather get a high score or if I'd rather someone I like win...

Go for the latter. Heart > mind!

Well, I guess it's a good thing for Ninian I not only suddenly developed an appreciation of her character despite not liking FE7 and adore her Heroes art, but also I recently got her randomly during the Dauntless Crimeans banner. Guess I'm supporting her now. Whooo!

Also anyone else on Team Ninian, which would you prefer as a lead? I have 5* Xander, 5* Nino, 4*+10 Gronnblade Cecilia, and 5* Michalis to use as leads.

42 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Hello, your fellow Sophia fan will also run to the Sophia Team.

I guess some of you already have my code, but if you're interested... 3398941724

I have a +Spd Julia and +Spd Nino... Which one prefer?

Sent a request! My username is Alexmender (yeah...very original)

@Vaximillian Hey, we tend to go to the same teams now that I notice (glad to see a man of culture).

For this gaunlet I think I'll give Bike (+Atk -Spd), Tana (+Hp -Def), Lancina (neutral) and PA!Olivia (-Spd but dancer) If you want to use my DC Eirika you're out of luck, she's on vacation. Tell me which one you would prefer to get them ready to fight for Sophia!

16 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

there's my friend code for all supporting Ninian. 

Send a request. Username is Bardth, lead is Cherche (for now).

15 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Well, I guess it's a good thing for Ninian I not only suddenly developed an appreciation of her character despite not liking FE7 and adore her Heroes art, but also I recently got her randomly during the Dauntless Crimeans banner. Guess I'm supporting her now. Whooo!

Also anyone else on Team Ninian, which would you prefer as a lead? I have 5* Xander, 5* Nino, 4*+10 Gronnblade Cecilia, and 5* Michalis to use as leads.

Already have you on my friend list it seems. I'd prefer Nino for how well she works with a dancer, but Xander could work pretty well to counter opposing green units. I'm fine with either of those.

Do you guys have a preferance for a lead on my end? I'm currently going with Cherche, but I could also field a Hector, Nino, Ryoma or Klein  if you want (all 5*).

Edit: forgot I have more good reds now: also BK+1, Xander, Eldigan and Elincia are options.

Edited by Bartozio