What are you doing with your feathers?

NekoKnight

On 10.10.2017 at 2:22 PM, Okigen said:

Ooooh +10 Azama, I would love that! Can you show him off?  Did you get some 5* or upgrade all 11 of them from 4*?

My Hawkeye still needs a skill overhaul. I want to wait for a good axe to be released though, as I don't think any current inheritable axe suits him much (well Emerald axe is a nice choice but now we have cancel affinity too). Also despite pulling like 30 Hawkeyes I still never got a +atk -spd.

You cant pull 5 Star Azamas you have to level them up and promote them. in this case i poured 220k Feathers into him... (he has a lot of skills/weapons/assist to choose from since he has been my mainhealer from the get go basicly)

Edited by Hilda

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Soleil said:

I've been doing... well, this.

Spoiler

beruka.png

I love seeing Beruka get the love she deserves! I'm considering Steady Stance for mine too, thought I'm indecisive between that or Close Defense.

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

IMG_1679.PNG

You cant pull 5 Star Azamas you have to level them up and promote them. in this case i poured 220k Feathers into him... (he has a lot of skills/weapons/assist to choose from since he has been my mainhealer from the get go basicly)

Well done. Fav > Meta. Now I'm very tempted to upgrade mine as well because he's also my favourite in Heroes.

He's an exceptional tank. But that speed is a bit lackluster? How do find using him in arena?

2 hours ago, Okigen said:

Well done. Fav > Meta. Now I'm very tempted to upgrade mine as well because he's also my favourite in Heroes.

He's an exceptional tank. But that speed is a bit lackluster? How do find using him in arena?

If you pair him up with B!Ike and Boey he is a godsend of a healer. Coupled with DEF/RES Spurs and DEF + RES Rally the Team becomes nearly undestructable and can also deal with Red units (ecxept Red mages) while Azama keeps them topd it also helps that he cant die easy from Physical units, just keep him out of Range of mages and Dragons. His candle light also helps turn the tide against some red units, because it disables them to counter and his HP with Panic Ploy seal makes him a very decent range Emblem Debuffer. I mean you can generally slap 11DEF and 11 RES on his base stats with Rallys/Drive and Ally Assist (Azura has S Ally Assist with him). with those buffs alot of units hit him with single digit numbers outside of their special.

Edited by Hilda

You know what'd be cool? Being able to convert feathers into Sacred Coins. People that aren't interested in upgrading their units to 5* could invest in upgrading their Seals instead. Not that I'm that kind of person, but I thought that'd be an awesome idea.

Onto the topic at hand, I'm currently thinking of a couple ideas of what to do with my feathers. One idea is giving Takumi a Killer Bow+ so he can turn Vengeance into a more powerful Reprisal. The second idea is giving Celica a Raudrblade+ so I can use a Blade tome alongside Axe!Azura and Lance!Lucina without facing balance issues. A third idea is giving my Lance!Lucina a Killer Lance+ so Aether becomes a 4-charge special (the Steady Breath I gave her makes that extremely easy to charge).

So, out of those three ideas which one should I go with?

Ugh. Every time I revisit who to *5 nothing ever feels worth it.

• My units with LnD2 perform so well it doesn't feel worth it to spend 20k for the last point.
  • F!Robin needs to train up from level 1 to 40 before *5'ing otherwise it's SP down the drain.
  • S!Corrin wants Blarblade+ but Odin won't show up.
  • +ATK Lillina exists but I don't need a red mage...
  • I have potentional Brave Lyn/Reinhardt counters but now they're a dry spell in arena.
  • Marth is stupid and the idea of +2-10'ing him  makes me want to barf.
  • I'm not hurting for greens anymore so I'm looking at my +SPD Barst stupid.
  • I don't have Death Blow 3 fodder so upgrading -ATK Frederick to +ATK for merging and giving him Brave Axe+ feels incomplete and unsatisfying.
  • I don't use Ursula anymore and don't have Blarblade+ fodder to make her worthwhile.
  • Legion is fine but I'm not hurting for greens anymore and that was the only reason I was looking at him.
  • I can give Inigo a Raven +tome but I don't have any TA3 fodder and he lacks the SP anyway.
  • Sharena and Alfonse are boring choices and lack the fodder to make builds.
  • All my Reinhardts are -ATK.
  • I don't use Effie outside of armor emblem quests so Brave Lance+ feels like a waste.
  • I don't use Y!Tiki outside of AA so Lightning Breath+ feels like a waste, particularly without Fury to round out her ATK.
  • I still lack a Matthew with a good nature to start building my ultimate version.

All that and mental dry spell has left me indecisive. And where does Indecisive get you? 52k Feathers.

Finally decided to use my feathers so I went on a spending spree and used 80k:
Gave Ogma Wo Dao+
Gave Ninian Lightning Breath+
Promoted a +spd/-def Nino and merged my old +spd/-atk Nino with her
Gave Leo Rauðrraven+

Still have 33k feathers but I think I'll keep them for now and start saving feathers again

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ugh. Every time I revisit who to *5 nothing ever feels worth it.

• My units with LnD2 perform so well it doesn't feel worth it to spend 20k for the last point.
  • F!Robin needs to train up from level 1 to 40 before *5'ing otherwise it's SP down the drain.
  • S!Corrin wants Blarblade+ but Odin won't show up.
  • +ATK Lillina exists but I don't need a red mage...
  • I have potentional Brave Lyn/Reinhardt counters but now they're a dry spell in arena.
  • Marth is stupid and the idea of +2-10'ing him  makes me want to barf.
  • I'm not hurting for greens anymore so I'm looking at my +SPD Barst stupid.
  • I don't have Death Blow 3 fodder so upgrading -ATK Frederick to +ATK for merging and giving him Brave Axe+ feels incomplete and unsatisfying.
  • I don't use Ursula anymore and don't have Blarblade+ fodder to make her worthwhile.
  • Legion is fine but I'm not hurting for greens anymore and that was the only reason I was looking at him.
  • I can give Inigo a Raven +tome but I don't have any TA3 fodder and he lacks the SP anyway.
  • Sharena and Alfonse are boring choices and lack the fodder to make builds.
  • All my Reinhardts are -ATK.
  • I don't use Effie outside of armor emblem quests so Brave Lance+ feels like a waste.
  • I don't use Y!Tiki outside of AA so Lightning Breath+ feels like a waste, particularly without Fury to round out her ATK.
  • I still lack a Matthew with a good nature to start building my ultimate version.

All that and mental dry spell has left me indecisive. And where does Indecisive get you? 52k Feathers.

A lot of this sounds like me right now. (especially that -atk Rein part, it hurts)

Plus most of the units I'd like to upgrade I'm either severely lacking the right fodder for (especially TA 3 and Fury 3) and/or have bad natures and better ones have refused to show up.

I gave up hoarding feathers lately and out of impatience splurged on merging a couple 4* Cordelias into my main one, making her +3 now. I'd usually prefer to expand my roster or SI units over merges, but I figure I'll want to merge her more eventually since she's my favorite unit.

Put most of my feathers into 5*ing the one Reinhardt I pulled. Otherwise, I might look into trying to feed Camilla some more 4* clones. But... I really want Minerva. :/

On Thuesday I should pass 100k. Never had that many feathers at one time. Didnt even complete any feather related CC. 

I have to use them wisely.

These are the option that I think about:

1. Making my Nino+1 into +4

- sounds expensive and boring

2. Giving my Fae lightning breath+

- wonder if regular lightning breath wouldnt be enough, though.

3. Fivestarring my +atk-Fredrick and sacrificing my second Raven for brave axe+

- better if I had a Cherche, due to hunting for Azura, I have enough green units anyway for now

4. Checking out Arvis and fivestarring him

5. Making my Olivia into +1 and raise the arena score by maybe 1 point. She is my regular dancer.

6. Making Reinhardt+1 into +2

- doesnt give him too much as it will rise his spd and def, well 1 point arena score

Upgrading fae and fredrick and maybe Arvis seem to me the most interesting options. Will see.

When next arena rewards drop I'm going to upgrade a good Chrom to merge with the bad IV 5* Chrom I randomly pulled back in the New Mystery Banner. After that I gotta give Shigure a better weapon. I also want to give my -spd Mathilda the Chrom treatment. Then there's Eirika, who needs to become a 5*, and Titania, who needs the upgrade AND a new weapon. Then there's all the units I've left in the backburner, like Wo Dao Lon'qu, Slayer Bow Setsuna, Blarowl Odin or Firesweep Shanna. Members of my secondary horse team, secondary flier team, Adult Tiki, Gwendolyn and also Ayra and Arvis soon...

Gosh I have way too many projects...

Nothing at this point since there is no one else I have in particular that I want to promote to 5*

All of my favorites I have are 5* now so until I pulled another one of my favorites I yet to have in a future summon, I'm just gonna keep collecting more of those.

I already posted, but up to this point, there still hasn't been any new GHBs, so I think I'll just promote my Valter and then hoard feathers until there's a GHB I like.  I've decided that I already have so many Green Tome Users that promoting Female Robin would be kind of a waste...

2 hours ago, mewyeon said:

I already posted, but up to this point, there still hasn't been any new GHBs, so I think I'll just promote my Valter and then hoard feathers until there's a GHB I like.  I've decided that I already have so many Green Tome Users that promoting Female Robin would be kind of a waste...

I would wait at least until the BHB is over, something tells me the next grand hero will be genealogy-related. Maybe even this week

I just 5*'d Palla, who has been waiting a while now. Arvis I still plan on bringing to 5*, although I don't think I'll be merging forms of him as he wasn't quite what I was hoping for. After Arvis I'm not too sure, I could give Cecilia a better boon/bane or give F Robin a merge, I could also give Clarisse a merge too. Interestingly I could also work towards a +10 Camilla, for some reason she keeps showing up as 5 and 4 star so that's a future project for me to work on.

Edit: After reviewing him I am considering investing into Arden when he is released, he looks like he could use some interesting builds.

Edited by Zelgius

So many heroes, not enough feathers... 

+Atk/-HP Eirika

+Spd/-Res Hana 

Ayra (assuming GHB unit)

2x Cecilia (for Gronnraven+)

+Atk/-Def Boey 

Female Robin 

+Atk/-Spd Cherche 

Arvis (tentative; assuming GHB unit)

Arena feathers are in aaaaaaand they're gone. Here's my new child

Spoiler

J3HOuSE.png

pk3GFg8.png

WTbVC62.jpg

He still needs leveling and SP to complete his build but he's looking good. Really hoping this works out!

On somewhat of a whim I think I'm going to save up 42k feathers to build my Hana. I realized my 3* one I've left sitting around for a long time is +atk -def, and I think I'd like to make her 5* with a Brave Sword+ build. Ayra and Arden coming up as good swords almost puts me off a bit, but I think I'll do it anyway. After arena rewards today I'm 31k feathers saved so far.

I think next on my list will be either promoting and merging my last Cordelia on hand to make my main one +4. I'm never going to be able to stay in tier 20 for consecutive weeks if I never start merging some of my core arena units.

I've got almost 150k again, with my current goal being periodic upgrades of 3-4* characters. I started with Virion, forgetting about the 3* Tiki-A I'd had picked out for like 2.5 months. And the 4* Palla I've wanted to upgrade. I had a lot of units to get up to snuff...

I've got enough 5*s by this point, many of them quite good, that I'm not in as big a hurry to go upgrading as I once was. I'm trying to put off upgrading the 4-5* units since I just KNOW the moment I do I'll get a 5* version of it. I'm making an exception for Seliph so I can have him ready for the tempest.

Arvis looks good for a free red mage, but as someone with a +Atk Celica and +Spd Katarina, I doubt I'll 5* him. Saving my feathers in case Ayra becomes a GHB, or if she's not, then I may just keep saving those feathers.