FEhacking Newbie Questions!

Vsun

I recently started a Fire emblem 8 hack for fun and i've had no probems with palette inserting, changing stats, items etc basically anything nightmare related but i've had quite a few problems with FEeditor especially when it comes to text editing events on a map like for example when Franz and Gilliam appears. I changed them to Tethys and Ewan and made a simple text edit but the problem is that it won't work when Gilliam and Franz aren't on the map so how do i fix that? Also can you import FE7 and 6 animations without any crashes and weirdiness?

Sorry for the noob question xp

Edited by Vsun

When you say "it won't work", what is "it"? Is the conversation not happening at all? If that's the case, it sounds like you may need to edit the events or something.

As to your second question, you can import most animations without issues. Some special ones (fire dragon, dark druid) might either be 'weird' or be missing sound effects. For the most part, however, there shouldn't be any issues.