Shovel Knight PC: Battletoads fight now included.

Jedi

An Xbox exclusive fight is now on the PC version of Shovel Knight. 

You face the 3 Toads in various scenes from their game on the NES, such as the Wookie Hole, Turbo Tunnel etc. 

Winning the fight (its actually generous with checkpoints when you get into the Turbo Tunnel segment). You get the Toad Gear which allows you to do a Battletoads like combo attack, dashing (and doing a dash attack) along with giving you toadally rad green armor.

b94a00fa8ebbb2e86c4c724457d7f19d.png

These cameos are killing me.

I mean, nice to see the PC version has everything included now (except the upcomming King Knight DLC). I also wanted a Gunvolt boss battle in Shovel Knight (just like the boss battle in ASG), but that's ok for now.

now I just need to muster enough courage to play through Shovel Knight again, but Trails is also competing with it in my list for priority

Edited by Rapier

6 hours ago, Rapier said:

These cameos are killing me.

I mean, nice to see the PC version has everything included now (except the upcomming King Knight DLC). I also wanted a Gunvolt boss battle in Shovel Knight (just like the boss battle in ASG), but that's ok for now.

now I just need to muster enough courage to play through Shovel Knight again, but Trails is also competing with it in my list for priority

Be on the lookout for Indie Pogo which has some interesting character choices and a smash bros styled game with the odd gimmick that you're always bouncing.

also I wish I could be playing Cold Steel 3 rn haha

Edited by Jedi