If I was a Villain in a Fire Emblem Game

SavageVolug

Sometime I wonder to myself, "If I could be a villain in a video game what kind of army would I have?" I have thought this in regards to LoZ and also Fire Emblem on that note here is what I would be and what my army would be made up of. The only restrictions are that a class will only wield weapons that it has been known to use in at least one entry, for example paladins now usually only wield swords and lances but they have wielded swords, lances and axes before particularly in FE7 and skills will be taken from any entry and either only five skills or the skill points for the listed skills cannot exceed the amount associated with said class.

I would be a FE10 Wyvern lord with a SS rank in Axes and S in Swords and Lances with the skills of Stun, Corrosion, Resolve, Aegis (FE 10 version) and Adept. My goal would be to find the Fire Emblem (what else is new) and collect all the ancient weapons still in existence, The Armads, Hauteclaire, etc. nations that I besiege are because they have one of these ancient weapons, which it is my belief that they will lead me to the Fire Emblem. My personal battalion would be made of more Wyvern lords, some Heroes, Sentinels and Axe Reavers, for additional support some Silver Knights and Mages Knights (FE8)

Under me would be 5 generals, first a Berserker with SS in Axes and the Skills Colossus, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker and Daunt under him would be other Berserkers, Warriors, Trueblades and for support Hunters and Druids (FE7 style). Next  a  Darknight with SS in all Tomes and S in Swords with the skills Tomefaire, Lancebreaker, Corona, Imbue and Cancel under him would be more Dark Knights, Sentinels, Generals (FE4 kind) Marksmen and Mage Knights for support. Third would be a Great Knight with SS in Lances, S in Swords and S in Axes with the skills Lancefaire, Great Shield, Luna (Fe 10 version), Sol (FE10 version) and Counter (also FE 10 version), under him would be more Great Knights, Paladins  (FE7 type) Barons, Bow Knights (SoV type minus the bad accuracy) and Seraph Knights (wielding Swords, Lances and Staves). Fourth would be a Dread Fighter (FE10 kind along with SoV's high movement) With SS in Swords, S in Axes and S in tomes with the skills Swordfaire, Tigerstance, Disarm, Resistance +10 and Celerity under him would be more Dread Fighters, Vanguards, Sentinels, Marksmen, and Druids. Lastly a Wolf Laguz with the skills Savage, Beast Bane, Howl, Tomebreaker and Renewal under him would be more Wolf laguz, along with Lion, Hawk, Dragon and Herons.

These five would make up my war council and they each would have their own fortress all placed in strategic positions should I be attacked directly suddenly. 

Well that was fun, what kind of army would YOU have? It doesn't have to be because you are the villain I only chose that because I felt it gave me more freedom and usually the bosses have bigger armies.

I'd have an army entirely made up of 20/20 units, just so that the level 1 protagonists never make it past the prologue chapter, and thus never threaten my existence or my plan for world domination.

I'd do something with leadership,

I'd have moderate units, but I would give all of my units a buff to all of their stats making them better in hit, avoid, and crit

I'd be a Camus guy

NinjaMonkey, nice. Smart man, why do the villains always throw level 5 brigands at us with bases that a thief could best? 

Captain Karnage, clever. Giving your minions a buff is a sound idea.

Would you have the Camus mask? And borrow his Gradivus lance too?

I'll be honest, I wouldn't be a main villain. The best I could be, if I didn't hesitate and flop and fail to ascend the ranks, would be a Levail. Someone who just exists to quietly praise someone actually talented and does little to nothing of note. I'd be better off with magic units, and would probably be best not on the frontline. Maybe a convoy guard, or perhaps positioned on some cliff raining siege magic down upon my foes strategically from a safe distance. So yeah, at best, I'd probably be a magical artillery captain, not that such a thing exists in FE, but it should. If there was a villain above along the lines of Sephiran, I'd want to help them, but I don't know if I'd be good enough for them or if I'd just be a liability. Barring a Sephiran, I'd settle with serving a Zelgius, or an Arvis or Lyon.

Interdimensional Observer, an artillary mage captain sounds awesome and like someone that would be completely devastating. I WOULD NOT want to assault a castle that had artillery mages. Just no, although speaking of that Fire Emblem should bring back the long ranged fire, wind, light, lightning and dark tomes that they have had before like Meteor.