I come to you for help, Serenes, as a person humbled...

shadowofchaos

Huh, I wish I'd seen this sooner, SoC. I would've donated a little money too, but I clicked the link and saw you'd reached your goal. That's great! :D

I know we don't get along and whenever we talk, it's usually you calling me out for stuff (and sometimes rightfully so, I would admit, looking back) and me responding... But I do still have respect for you and your situation here sucked butt. I wouldn't ignore someone I respect that needed help like that.

I also kind of know how you and Belinda felt, tbh. Two years ago, my parents and I had an ant problem for a few months at the house we lived in in NC. We don't know how they got in and spread so much, we found them when we came back from a vacation in March that year. We actually found a couple nests behind the kitchen wall! Local exterminators and their treatments weren't working, the ants just kept coming back. They got into our cereal and stuff in the cupboards and even an unopened bottle of ice tea. We had to throw out a lot of food. The problem was finally taken care of when my parents just took everything from the kitchen and sprayed the entire place down with stuff. They moved the fridge and stove away, emptied the cupboards, etc. We certainly lost money and food over this. I can't say it was quite as bad as your situation here sounds, but it was a bit similar.

Oh, and someone donated $2000?! Wow! That is so generous and kind! I'd cry happy tears too if someone did that for me!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic