Indie Pogo

Jedi

This game is looking super fun. I've backed it and its somewhat similar to smash, even simpler though but it has a very interesting cast 

aabca986fa978f5b16020acc99b10ffa.jpg

0eb4c754aabc17bdd587e4430d563c74.png

So has anyone else been following this, backing this?

I haven't backed it yet but it's a game i'm looking forward to. It looks really fun (and it's probably one of the few games that can run on my laptop). If they can get Gunvolt in the game, it becomes an instant day-one purchase for me (still assuming it can run on my laptop) because the Azure Striker Gunvolt series is my favorite Indie game series of all time. 

Edited by Armagon

7 hours ago, Hylian Air Force said:

They need to add Isaac, Meatboy, and Yooka. They already have Shovel Knight, why not add another kickstarter indie gem?

I'm not entirely sure how the process works, sounds mostly like they colabbed with indie groups that let them, maybe those 3 didn't want to colab. 

Theres a vote right now for the next character and its between these. 

67b4bcd93a83c621efea20c854faa584.png

I think Dive would be the most fitting character in terms of gameplay, but I have not owned any of those indie games, so I can't say for sure.

Also, I'm calling it now, Captain Viridian from VVVVVV will be top tier.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:12 AM, Zera said:

I think Dive would be the most fitting character in terms of gameplay, but I have not owned any of those indie games, so I can't say for sure.

Also, I'm calling it now, Captain Viridian from VVVVVV will be top tier.

That's actually Kick :p

On 10/8/2017 at 7:22 AM, Armagon said:

If they can get Gunvolt in the game, it becomes an instant day-one purchase for me (still assuming it can run on my laptop) because the Azure Striker Gunvolt series is my favorite Indie game series of all time. 

How to Make Dreams Come True 101. Indie Pogo is now an instant day-one buy from me.