Deleted RP

FuryWingsYT

uhhhhhhhhhhh

right, i'm not entirely sure what you are trying to accomplish here, FuryWingsYT, but i think you are going about it the wrong way. for one, that opening set of sentences barely sets up anything for whatever story you are trying to make, not to mention the overall...randomness of it. like, why are we out on a battlefield? is there fighting or are we just passing through? what does 'Daniel' look like? what does the cell look like? what is happening and why and how?

the second issue here is that an RP doesn't just start up out of nowhere. you don't just make a topic already set up and just see who shows up, expecting people to make up characters on the spot and quickly adapt to your out of nowhere topic. you make a signup topic first, and if you want it to succeed, than the opening post needs to be detailed about the world, lore, and situation participating characters will find themselves in. which is going to be more than five sentences, believe me.

of course, you could also just be having a giggle, but i dont entirely know. its why im asking.

Edited by Dandragon

• 1 month later...