Which seals upgrade do you prioritize?

Prince Endriu

At first I started to create the Seals, but now I'm saving to get Hardy Bearing fully upgraded. My Blazing Heavy Blade Summer!Elise will truly be unstoppable! (That is, Gronnblade + Rising Wind + Heavy Blade. I might look overwhelmingly difficult to pull off, but it really isn't...and it turns Summer!Elise into an absolute monster. Being able to do it at any-% HP without worrying about Vantage — one of the few glaring weaknesses of the AoE nuke Specials — will just turn her into a Death Warden.)

I think after that I'll go with Panic Ploy, since my Heavy Sustain Lance!Lucina is currently using it. (This one is Heavy Blade + Sol. Her awesome Def and Spd combine together to let her activate Sol almost every counter-able battle. It's pretty insane.) It's not a terribly important upgrade, but it would give her an easier time against Horse/Flier/Dragon Emblem teams in the arena.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Sire said:

Steins;Gate, specifically from the Visual Novel version of Steins;Gate 0. (The first is a CG picture from 0, while the second is fan art that mimics the VN style.)

If you want to see the differences in the art styles, here is a video of the upcoming "Steins;Gate Elite" which apparently mixes in the anime version with the VN itself. The elite version covers the original Steins;Gate. Steins;Gate 0 (the pictures in my signature) is a "sequel" of sorts that expands heavily on one of the plot elements of the original.

The anime version of Steins;Gate is spectacular. It is essentially about a group of friends who begin dabbling in time travel. The beginning is slow because it introduces the characters and sets everything up, but once it starts going, it becomes an amazing ride. Both the subbed and dubbed versions are great, and if the anime is not enough, I highly recommend the Visual Novels because there is so much more content.
Back to the topic at hand, I decided to upgrade my Distant Defense seal. Right now I have it on F!Robin, but I am considering putting it on Nino instead of her "Squad HP" seal. Thing is, the extra HP helps when dealing with Hectors, so I am not sure if "Reinhardt Insurance" will be worth the trade-off.

You are kidding! That was steins gate? Changed a lot! One of my favorite shows, as my avatar would suggest. Never had a system to play it on. So its coming out Switch? Wow! Interesting! 

Edited by Prince Endriu

I went with fully upgrading the Attack Plus seal to help out my Brave weapon users, and Distant Defense is the next one I'm working one. It's already at level 2, and it'll be finished once the current Arena season ends. After that, I'll probably decide what to do after the next Tempest Trial, but I'm thinking about doing Fortify Res to let Eirika help my -blade mages even more. Especially if I get Tailtiu. She and Eirika will be immediately supporting.

I am currently prioritizing seals for the Cav team... planning on...

• Spur Def 3 on Brave Lyn (who also runs Ward Cav) - Completed
  • Distant Def 3 for Ursula - At level 2; 3 after this arena season ends
  • Squad Ace A 3 for S-Eldigan
  • Spur Spd 3 for Titania (which will go alongside Goad Cav)

I went with:
1. Priority Distant Def for Boey: finished it
2. Priority is Panic Ploy for Azama: final upgrade will come next week
3. Priority is Deflect Magic for PA!Azura: makes her more reliable to deal with Reinhardt (if needed)
4. Prioirty will prolly be the Atk Ploy Seal

Distant Def 3 which is sitting on Celica until I decide who should have it.

Attack +3 sitting on Bridelia making her even more broken than before.

Deflect Magic 1 sitting on +SPD Nino who couldn't tank Reinhardt after shifting from +RES. She now can.

Probably will max out that and then see where we go from there. Likely will be based on what I have for badges. The next upgrade will likely be whatever uses colorless since my RGB badges will basically be depleted.

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

So far I have...

Upgraded: Attack +3 and Distant Defense 3.

Created: Deflect Magic 1.

33 coins left now.  Next, I think I'll raise Deflect Magic to the highest level.

Edit: @Zeo Whoa, twinsies!  :lol:

Didn't see that coming. Yet I have 6 coins. Looks like someone's been beating me in AA rankings!

Distant Def, Deflect Magic, and Deflect Missile Sacred Seals are my priorities for Arena Assault.

After that, I will work on Attack+ and Speed+ Sacred Seals for regular Arena.

On 10/9/2017 at 7:15 AM, SlipperySlippy said:

Oh...

I couldn't find the upgrade option, so I wasted all my 170 coins on buying the every sacred seal in the shop...

If it makes feel you better I didn't find until just now.

Question: Does the Seals stack up with skills?

Say for example: Hone ATK 3 with Seals: Hone Atk 1, Spur ATK 3 with Seals: Spur ATK 1?

It worked for Breath of Life so I made Julia my medic & with Lucina.

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

If it makes feel you better I didn't find until just now.

Question: Does the Seals stack up with skills?

Say for example: Hone ATK 3 with Seals: Hone Atk 1, Spur ATK 3 with Seals: Spur ATK 1?

It worked for Breath of Life so I made Julia my medic & with Lucina.

Bonuses (Hones, Fortifies, Rallies) do not stack. Everything else does though.

I went with Deflect Missile (Because Brave/Firesweep Bows are a thing in my score level) and then Panic Ploy just for the points. If someone comes up with Deflect series giving more points than the 240sp equivalent skills, then I'm looking at Deflect Magic next. Else Distant Defense.

I have mostly been focused on getting stage 2 on the seals. Basically I plan on upping the ones I consider high priority to 2 first and then bump them up to 3. I just don't have many coins since I don't enjoy AA much. And I tend to view that as the best use of my limited supplies. Anyways Atk+, Distant Defense, and the spurs for spur stacking are all fairly high on my list.

I think I'll focus on Deflect Magic for now, my F Robin would appreciate that against the QP Reinhardt builds. Another thing I released is if I upgrade an HP seal to stage 2 I'd be able to make my Hector have 60 HP, so I might actually do that after Deflect Magic.

I'm just waiting for the arena season to end so I can get the last 2 coins I need for distant defense 3. (Gonna swap this between Hector and Xander when necessary)

After that, I think I'll go for Spd +3 then maybe deflect magic 3 (I think level 2 may be enough for now though) or the fortify seals to make Ephraim a better buffer.

I probably won't upgrade the Atk seal until I get the squad ace variant as I just like the skill icon better.

Edited by Korath88

First I fully upgraded Nino's Distant Def, and, once the Arena season ends, I'll have enough to upgrade Eirika's Fortify Res. After that... upgrades take precedence over creation, just in case IntSys sees fit to release the spurs and deflects via other means. I might upgrade Attack Plus for Reinhardt next.

I first upgraded Fortify Res for my Eirika, then Atk Ploy for my PA!Azura. Now that we know Ayra is a GHB/ TT Reward, I'll probably get and give her Phantom Spd 3. I knew it would come in handy one day (right now my 4* Soren has it, and he's on the bench).

Edited by DefyingFates