Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

CWGameplay

6 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

@tobuShogi

I really like Felicia as a unit.  She's definitely not great, but good ok you for finding an interesting way to build her.  I'd suggest staying away from Poison Dagger just because even a -Atk or -Spd Kagero will be better than Felicia, just because of Felicia's pitiful attack.

Yeah, I might just keep her default weapon since she's meant to debuff and deal passive damage. I know the current meta is focused more on ORKO's but I like to have some variety. I personally like to use units to bait so I'm biased towards units like Lukas and Felicia. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

and get counter killed in Return while doing so with Lucius

Now, now, I'm not going to attack into a Hector, unless it's fatal. :P:

Though if OHKOing becomes a problem, I can always slap another HP +5 seal on him. :P:

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Now, now, I'm not going to attack into a Hector, unless it's fatal. :P:

Though if OHKOing becomes a problem, I can always slap another HP +5 seal on him. :P:

the problem is (i dont know your Arena Score) in my Arena range every,or lets say the majority (90%) of the melees run some form of Distant Counter (weapon or skill). Its the land of +10 Eirikas with Distant Counter or +10 Draugs with Distant Counter etc. You either hit them hard or you can take in the punches. Lucius sadly doesnt excell at any of those 2 :/ (ecxept against mages but even there its a stretch with surviving)

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

the problem is (i dont know your Arena Score) in my Arena range every,or lets say the majority (90%) of the melees run some form of Distant Counter (weapon or skill). Its the land of +10 Eirikas with Distant Counter or +10 Draugs with Distant Counter etc. You either hit them hard or you can take in the punches. Lucius sadly doesnt excell at any of those 2 :/ (ecxept against mages but even there its a stretch with surviving)

I'm not in whale range.  Most people don't have a bunch of spare Hectors to burn.

7 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

@Alternate Blue 

Im always shocked to see so many B!Ikes being sacrificed and this is no exception.  I've never even really seen anyone build Alfonse before, so good job!  I didn't even think of him when making this thread but he definitely counts.

I honestly don't get why people don't use him. He's actually rather tanky and fairly decent at baiting melee units. He has problems against mages and some archers (B!Lyn mostly) but that's why you have teams of four. 

On sacrificing B!Ike, I must admit I'm actually not a fan of Ike in general. So sacrificing him wasn't a issue, especially since I would rather run something different than the same three units I see in Arena (Tier 18 atm) nearly every match.

Okay. I'll post some of my trash because I'm definitely proud of them.

First is Alfonse. He's the only member of the Askr trio I've promoted to 5 stars.He really shines after he's taken some damage. He could be better. Could be worse. I actually like using him in the Arena.

Spoiler

PnhCNE9.png?1

Next is Laslow (+ATK -HP)! He's on of my fave characters of all time, and he does pretty darn well with a Brave Sword. Plus he's hella charming. 

Spoiler

8VAekjt.png?1

And Raigh (+SPD -RES)! Okay. He's not the greatest unit ever, but I love him. He's tiny, angsty, and precious. He's not quite finished, but I haven't had time or energy to work on him. He clears maps just as well as any other -blade mage. I'm ready for his brother to come.

Spoiler

zfkdzKB.png?1

And Matthew (+DEF -HP). I actually would probably prefer -ATK because he doesn't do much damage either way. Part of me is Tempted to put Fortress DEF on him instead... He's actually really fun to use since he debuffs like...everything. And he does more than enough damage with Bonfire. He's pretty buff for a scrawny guy.

Spoiler

z4qr4mf.png?1

Now one of my faves. I'm in love with Lucius. This one is +ATK -HP. I just want to make him 5*+10...if I could ever get more than 1 copy of him. He's my little gray mage. He may not be the best "mage" but he works in a pinch. Now to work on his S-Support with Raven.

Spoiler

f5scSOg.png?1

And now my crowning achievement. Merric is one of my favorite characters of all time. Proof that the nerd can get the girl. I just looked at my characters one day and decided I wanted to make someone with a lot of merges. Merric's turned out to be a really good Rein and Brave Lyn counter. He'll probably be the first +10 character I make. This one is +SPD -RES. Ideally I'd like a +ATK one...someday. His Excalibur tome comes in handy against fliers.

Spoiler

qtdaNWs.png?1

16 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Okay. I'll post some of my trash because I'm definitely proud of them.

Reveal hidden contents

PnhCNE9.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

8VAekjt.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

zfkdzKB.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

z4qr4mf.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

f5scSOg.png?1

Reveal hidden contents

qtdaNWs.png?1

Wow.  You've been busy.  I've never really seen Raigh or Matthew built, but there they are, and theyre pretty good to boot.  I gotta say though, your Merric impresses me.  Gives me hope that indeed the nerd can get the girl :>

Id suggest putting Bonfire on Merric, with defenses like those!  Growing Wind can be good, but it's really niche and his Atk isn't ridiculously high.

Edited by CWGameplay
Guess who still can't spell

40 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Sure when the game came out Camilla was decent, but not the best. I wanted to do her justice, by building a anti-mage that would make even Reinhardt fear her.

Reveal hidden contents

oDvcU8r.png

Very nice. I like Camilla and she was such a help in the early days, so I'll probably be doing this same build at some point to make her useful again.

17 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

Wow.  You've been busy.  I've never really seen Raigh or Matthew built, but there they are, and theyre pretty good to boot.  I gotta say though, your Merric impresses me.  Gives me hope that indeed the nerd can get the girl :>

Id suggest putting Bonfire on Merric, with defenses like those!  Growing Wind can be good, but it's really niche and his Atk isn't ridiculously high.

Raigh is a blast to use, and his level 40 confession was actually surprisingly sweet. Comparing him with Tharja, she's better of course, but I prefer Raigh's character, so it's comforting to know he's usable. Maybe there will be an FE6 Tempest one of these days... One of my friends has a beastly 5*+4 Matthew. He runs Close Counter or Fortress DEF depending on the day. But after his dagger buff, he ended up with 45 DEF. It was hilarious watching people try to kill him during the Tempest. 

I actually do have Bonfire on Merric! I just run his AoE special for more points in the Arena. I take all of the points I can get.... Maybe one of these days I'll put Aether on him. XD

@Rafiel's Aria

Aw!  What a cute, edgy boy!  I'd love an FE6 TT, and maybe some new units with it!  I'd really want Igrene, Lugh, Perceval, Juno, and Tate.  Those are the only FE6 characters I want we don't have yet.

Damn, that Matthew sounds terrifying.  That's...  Entirely too tabky considering Matthew's stats in FE7.  I wonder why they made him so thicc in Heroes.

Ah, makes sense.  I didn't really think of that.  Aether would be sweet on him, especially with his tanky stats.  He'd be pretty hard to kill.

@CWGameplay Glad you liked my Oboro =w= and yeah man what can I say, she's a cool gal, glad she gets the respect she deserves x3

@Jingle Jangle aww man that's my exact Camilla except I haven't pulled Hector to give her DC yet x__x Even then she's hella useful but maybe one day....! Dx One day she'll be the universal bluekiller she was destined to be X,X

So anyway I recently finished building my dark mage daughter, so here's her along with my other half-dragon son: 

tumblr_oy4wt46fFR1shnqb4o2_1280.pngtumblr_oy4wt46fFR1shnqb4o1_1280.png

Would like to get Sophs with QR or Bowbreaker, but lack the respective feathers and fodder for it at the moment. This is also the same Sophia who you get at 1* from the daily maps; much like in her native game, I pulled out all the stops to make her great!

Soren wants Fury but my luck with pulling Hinatas has been quite bad, so Spd+ is the placeholder x3x Phantom Speed is for when he occasionally runs Watersweep, which I'm still not 100% convinced is as terrible as it seems.

Soren still hooked up to Nephenee from the TT for the moment, but I think Imma divorce them to hook up Soren with Ephraim and maybe put Neph with Soph shrug

Well... thanks to Arvis, I'm able to give Hawkeye the best C-skill in existence, Meme Ploy 3.

Spoiler

kUETK7E.png

• Lancebreaker is used so that Hawkeye wouldn't be a complete deadweight on enemy phase.  On enemy phase, it also allows him to charge Glacies rather quickly (going from 4 --> 1).  This means that on the following player phase, the next unit he hits will get hit twice with Glacies triggering on the second hit.

15 hours ago, Symphonica said:

Finally got round to building Ogma. Looking forward to using him in the upcoming TT so he can grind HM

Reveal hidden contents

Cower before his 5 res!

u77sgJv.png

Nice now all you gotta do is add Glacies for that sweet +4 damage. 

Just realized I haven't yet posted my pride and joy, who's also not often considered to be great... so here's the waifu

thumbnail?appId=YahooMailNeo&pid=3

Bike never showed up during the CYL banner so I just have to sit and wait and hope he'll show up so I can give her that sweet Steady Breath Aether combo Q^Q I've also got a +Res/-Spd Tiki (and like 4 others) waiting in the wings to merge with her, so that Res will shoot up to 32 whenever I get the feathers to merge again. 

Edited by BANRYU

Well since Caeda is apparently garbage these days here we go -

ZYs84PP.png

+Atk/-Def. Right now she is pretty default. I do have regular Brave Sword she can learn. But with her low attack I will have to wait til I get some Brave+ fodder for her. I really need to give her Death or Armored blow though. I have left Armorslayer on because it is her highest might weapon. She sees a surprising amount of use. She quite often out performs my Palla. That said Palla is unmerged due to high demand of Goad Fliers. I do wish that we could keep half our merges when unlocking potential, I might just promote her if that was the case. But as it is there is little reason to promote her unless I get something like a billion 5* versions of her or something.

And if Caeda gets to be garbage since there is a clearly superior red flier option, then surely that means my Brave Draug is garbage too.

iKMYQVO.png

He also has Swap available. He is +Spd/-HP.  This is no gentle giant, this is a furious giant who will hit you for 0x4 damage! Uhh. . . I hate it when that happens. Ok I guess I get 22 damage in from bonfire, but yeesh. That said ever since BK came out he has mostly been benched. And with Arden basically being the better quad red thanks to follow up ring. Well ol'Draug has apparently made someone at IS mad and got sent to the doghouse.

And finally my first unit. I know this isn't really a kitted out garbage unit. But boy is she garbage.

9HUZTsl.png

. . . Why did I only give her ONLY the first levels of HP, Bowbreaker, and Threaten Atk? I mean I couldn't possible have ever been that much of a noob. . . right? Maybe someday I should go back and make this all right. I am sorry Felicia, I have used you poorly. I still find it hard to believe that an Atk Boon character has only 34 atk at level 40 with their weapon equipped. I mean that is just sad. Do you think it would help if I gave her Deathblow 1? :D.

Edited by Usana

@Rezzy: How does your Titania even go from 37-41 HP to 54 HP, that's pretty amazing. 

enU8WgV.png

Here's my new identity.

And also this isn't mine, but I just had to show this Alm:

DnaWFan.png

Why would anyone even do this?

6 hours ago, Logos said:

@Rezzy: How does your Titania even go from 37-41 HP to 54 HP, that's pretty amazing. 

enU8WgV.png

Here's my new identity.

And also this isn't mine, but I just had to show this Alm:

DnaWFan.png

Why would anyone even do this?

Tempest Trial bonus

My Laz!  :wub:

aWfviECh.png

He would be higher if I could pull more of him!  Unfortunately, I'm all out of dupes.  I can't seem to pull him lately.

Also, anyone know what Special is best on him?  I have a lot of skill fodder, so I will replace Luna if there's a better Special for him. 

Edited by Infinite Dreams