Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

CWGameplay

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

My Laz!  :wub:

aWfviECh.png

He would be higher if I could pull more of him!  Unfortunately, I'm all out of dupes.  I can't seem to pull him lately.

Also, anyone know what Special is best on him?  I have a lot of skill fodder, so I will replace Luna if there's a better Special for him. 

Might want to try Bonfire since he'd do +17 damage, which is something I would consider to be above average.

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

aWfviECh.png

He would be higher if I could pull more of him!  Unfortunately, I'm all out of dupes.  I can't seem to pull him lately.

Also, anyone know what Special is best on him?  I have a lot of skill fodder, so I will replace Luna if there's a better Special for him. 

This reminds of this time I saw a Laslow Emblem team in Arena. There was one with Distant Counter merged +4, another one with I think TA 3 +2, another one with Fury 3 merged +5, and a final one with Close Counter merged +2-3. I had Ephraim with TA 3 and Swordbreaker 3 so none of that even worked, hilariously.

4 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

aWfviECh.png

I don't remember if Death Blow factors into Draconis Aura's Attack calculation, but his Atk is high enough to use it, even without that.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Curious - Does Roy count as garbage?

Unless it's BRoy, close enough.

28 minutes ago, Logos said:

This reminds of this time I saw a Laslow Emblem team in Arena. There was one with Distant Counter merged +4, another one with I think TA 3 +2, another one with Fury 3 merged +5, and a final one with Close Counter merged +2-3. I had Ephraim with TA 3 and Swordbreaker 3 so none of that even worked, hilariously.

I think I saw that same team.

BUwGqkP.png?1

Edited by Rezzy

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't remember if Death Blow factors into Draconis Aura's Attack calculation, but his Atk is high enough to use it, even without that.

It does. Draconic Aura would hit 17 damage on player phase.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It does. Draconic Aura would hit 17 damage on player phase.

Sounds like it would equal Bonfire then, but for me at least Hone Atk is more common than Fortify Def, so I'd recommend Draconic Aura, if you have it.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sounds like it would equal Bonfire then, but for me at least Hone Atk is more common than Fortify Def, so I'd recommend Draconic Aura, if you have it.

There are a few things to account for, though, namely for future proofing.

Fortify Def is a Sacred Seal, so it wouldn't be unheard of to be using it. Drive Def is also the easiest 240-SP passive C skill to acquire for scoring purposes, and Rally Def/Res is the easiest 300-SP assist skill (Roderick is a Skill Inheritance god considering he also has Firesweep Lance on top of both of those).

On the other hand, Geirskogul and Dark Aura also exist (and Delthea has Drive Atk).

And then there's the simple fact that the units that you probably want to activate your special skill on are ones with high Def, which favors Luna.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think I saw that same team.

BUwGqkP.png?1

That is the exact one I'm talking about, and o' the deaths caused to build up all of those Laslows that die easily to Blue TA 3 users lol.

Meet my 3 Oboros!! Of course I don't consider them garbage, but it looks that some people think of it :l

No1. You already know her. My first Oboro, she is +Atk-Hp, the one I use the most and the "Hector killer" (when she have Ignis activated of course)

Spoiler

tumblr_oyclxxKEJJ1rql8cco1_540.png

No.2- Vanilla Oboro, she is +Atk-Def, default skills and my try to leave her def like a neutral.

Spoiler

tumblr_oyclxxKEJJ1rql8cco2_400.png

No.3- Speedy Oboro, she is +Spd -Hp, and I don’t know what to use in her A slot… She is actually pretty good. (She have rally speed too, I just forget to equip it).

Spoiler

tumblr_oyclxxKEJJ1rql8cco3_400.png

I still don't know what A skill to give to Speedy Oboro, any idea?

And of course, I'm still waiting to summon another +Atk and/or +Def, for different build set, but for soem reason, the game hasn't give me another Oboro in months! (yes I have try, but no, still not another Oboro, not even a 3* one).

Edited by SniperGYS

@SniperGYS

If you want to make her better all around, I say Fury.  If you don't have too many Hinatas sitting around, both Florina and Tharja give Darting Blow at 4* rarity, which bumps her speed up to 36 on initiation, which is pretty good.

I don't consider any of my projects garbage, but here's my Alphonse. Old picture, but the only difference right now is he has 3000HM, about 800 more SP, and summoner support B rank. The idea is that he becomes a monster at less than 50% health. +5 attack, +7 defense, and a followup attack. Still need to get him threaten atk. Slow melee infantry either have to choose between off-tank or brave build, and getting rid of a Beruka and Bartre was cheaper than promoting a Draug to 5 star.

5 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

@SniperGYS

If you want to make her better all around, I say Fury.  If you don't have too many Hinatas sitting around, both Florina and Tharja give Darting Blow at 4* rarity, which bumps her speed up to 36 on initiation, which is pretty good.

I actually have 2 Hinatas waiting to be... sacrificed to the greath Oboro... One is for when I'll be able to summon another +Atk Oboro (that is not -Def), it can work well in a +spd Oboro too? I can do that, but I also summoned today another Florina (when I try and failed to summon Hinoka) so I have both Darting and fury, which one can be the best option?

7 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I actually have 2 Hinatas waiting to be... sacrificed to the greath Oboro... One is for when I'll be able to summon another +Atk Oboro (that is not -Def), it can work well in a +spd Oboro too? I can do that, but I also summoned today another Florina (when I try and failed to summon Hinoka) so I have both Darting and fury, which one can be the best option?

Fury is generally better, and if you have spare Hinatas then definitely choose Fury.

Another possibility is giving her both, then switching the skills out when needed.  It's up to you of the most part.

Ok, let's try this again since the last pic was really weirdly small:

Spoiler

unnamed-1.png.ffa49a138fc249033287a8aa7845000f.png

Much better.

As an update, I decided I'm most likely going to be sacking my Summer Xander I didn't want or need to give Our Boi™ Infantry Pulse. Still waiting on that Hector for DC, though.

Spoiler

I've had her for so long that I can only remember her boon being +Atk and she's served me quite well in normal arena and arena assault once I decided to build this tanky lady. Though I'm waiting on berkut to have a rerun once again before I fully build her since I can inherit his lance and 5* the Berkut in my barracks to inherit water boost to have her endure all opposition.

59f50fdf1b8d8_Screenshot_2017-10-28-18-02-061.thumb.png.9728b5ef80dba47155fdf3bb89d75571.png

Spoiler

-Atk, +Defense 

Even though his Ivs are less than ideal he's performimg well so far and has been making steady progress despite his incomplete status. Panic Ploy is mostly for the cavaliers stuffed in arena and earth boost helps to capitalize on his high defense so he can withstand physical units even better. With a few merges I think I can salvage his poor attack stat.

59f50ff418e46_Screenshot_2017-10-28-17-59-041.thumb.png.912b963ae5c7756c515a5feab4fbdc4a.png

Spoiler

Now I know Fae isn't bad but I never see this little chickadee being used in arena or arena assault and dragons are already pretty underrated.

Forgive me if this  doesn't fit the criteria 

59f50f8433439_Screenshot_2017-10-21-13-31-511.thumb.png.fef7a77f37bf8e658a21dab918c286ce.png

Edited by MisfitMiju

A friend of mine devoted himself to make a +10 Hinata

Sadly, I don't have a unit to commit for now. But I'm still gather all Firs I can. And in future I also want to gather some Bartre, so I can show the world what daddy and daughter do to people who badmouth units like them.
But for now I'm blocked, because I need a solid arena base.

Edited by Stroud

Update on my garbage/trash can:

My Azama can now withstand Dragons and a +10 +atk/-res Reinhardt with Quickened Pulse, Moonbow if I give him Distant counter! If Reinhardt gets tough +Atk horse buffs Azama dies ._. (because he is left with 9 HP)

And i finially finished to bump my +8 Boey to +10. Note he is running Gronnowl and as you can see Azama runs Spur Def/Res 2 (+3 to Def and Res ) and so does the rest of my Team which is awesome when i place each of them on the side of Boey giving him delicious +15 Def/+15 Res/+6 SPD/+6 Atk and another +3Res/+3 Def from Rally Def/Res <3. he is such a TANK when running 57 Def and 40 RES! (Ally bonus Support isnt included in that calculation yet!)and the Bonfires from his Quick Riposte are delicious!

Havent decided yet on what to go on next ._.

Edited by Hilda

9 hours ago, Stroud said:

A friend of mine devoted himself to make a +10 Hinata

sob

He is magnificent. I have found another that loves Hinata.

I swear I was planning a similar build for him. Wo Dao + Ignis + Steady Stance + QR 3 + Distant Def.

Edited by saisymbolic

2 hours ago, Trashbird said:

You have permission to hate me forever.

GroupMe_20171030_111024.png

This would have been great with Triangle Adept in the A instead actually.

He's really begging for Distant Defense 3 as his seal though, instead of Quick Pulse.

Panic Ploy C anyone?

Edited by MrSmokestack
derp