Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

CWGameplay

7 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

This would have been great with Steady Breath or Triangle Adept in the A instead actually.

He's really begging for Distant Defense 3 as his seal though, instead of Quick Pulse.

Panic Ploy C anyone?

Steady Breath cant be used by non Infantery/armored melees. I allready tried giving it to my Azama (tanky miracle healer ._.) and other units

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.68776d4fd81d0177fef1f14664c5cc99.png

Behold, the true Silver Knight with his proper weapon.
Yes, I sacrificed a 5*'d Laslow and my 1st Eldigan for this. And yes, he will be my Sword Cavalier in my Cavalier line-up. To the bench with you, Xander!
Before the release of Brash Assault I was considering Wrath for his B slot but for now this will do. Only need the coins to bring the Seal to max. Rank.

1 hour ago, Talandar said:

Before the release of Brash Assault I was considering Wrath for his B slot but for now this will do. Only need the coins to bring the Seal to max. Rank.

Wrath can only be taught to melee infantry and melee armored units.

Edited by Ice Dragon

38 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wrath can only be taught to melee infantry and melee armored units.

The melee part I have known but I apparently didn't read the small part about food units. Whoops.
Good thing I didn't draw a Nephenee to sacrifice (now I can offer one to regular Lyn).

I just need to pull a Luke for fire boost, and then I'll slap that HP+4 seal on her for that sweet 46 HP. What??? Genny with existent HP??? She also works as a Reinhardt counter (though I have Julia too so it's kinda moot). She can take on up to +5 merged QP hone cav'd Rein, and with a hone speed and fortify res boost (...and Ninian support) she can take up to +10. I love her.

Fun fact: the first 3 Gennys I pulled were all -atk. This was a pretty short term project and a brand new account so I took full advantage of the starter support/hero fest 2 banner they give you. I was scrounging hard for last minute orbs before that banner died but I pulled a 5th one on a 6.5% pity rate lmao

2c4888b163cfe71ddfd1cdce640f4735.jpg

Here's the Lukas that I'm using for the current TT. I believe he was the first one of him that I ever pulled. Not the best boon/bane(he's +spd/-HP) but I'm working with it.

Killer Lance+/Swap/Ignis with Earth Boost/QR2/Hone Speed

Pl9qmSV.jpg

Edited by tobuShogi

On 10/10/2017 at 9:31 AM, Soleil said:

I was running Fortress Def 3 up until the most recent Tempest Trial, when I knew I simply had to get her Steady Stance. Still praying for that lucky Amelia pull so she can up her axe.

beruka.png

She's gotten a bit better, although I'm all out of Berukas for now. Trying to pull an Amelia so I can give her Slaying Axe!

beru6.png

I guess this can be called trash. I used her in my Flier Emblem team for a while, but she's been on the bench since I got Elincia. I still like her although there's not a lot of places to use her now (IS really needs to release an inheritable version of Ayra's Regnal Astra)

Edited by Alexmender

3 hours ago, Soleil said:

She's gotten a bit better, although I'm all out of Berukas for now. Trying to pull an Amelia so I can give her Slaying Axe!

beru6.png

Very cool, I'm planning to make mine 4*+10. 

If you ever get a spare BH!Ike for Steady Breath, you can give her also Ignis. 

Why Renewal instead of QR? I saw the guy who solved all chain challenges with melee fliers also ran her with Renewal for that specific purpose. 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Very cool, I'm planning to make mine 4*+10. 

If you ever get a spare BH!Ike for Steady Breath, you can give her also Ignis. 

Why Renewal instead of QR? I saw the guy who solved all chain challenges with melee fliers also ran her with Renewal for that specific purpose. 

I've just never gotten a unit with QR, alas. And Renewal helps out her survivability in Tempest Trials quite a bit.

2 hours ago, Soleil said:

I've just never gotten a unit with QR, alas. And Renewal helps out her survivability in Tempest Trials quite a bit.

Yes, renewal helps in modes like CC and TT. 

Two free copies of Subaki (QR2 at 4*, QR3 at 5*) are available in the daily hero battle rotation. In four days should be his turn (see in special maps). 

I built up a Donnel and a Stahl, does that count? :P

Pfg7yAK.png  BwDjLgJ.png

Donny is +Atk, -Res and Stahl is +Def...and I forget his bane. I think -Res. For a scrawny lad, Donny sure hits hard and takes hits! I also had him learn Drag Back too, I just use Lancebreaker more often.

Stahl was part of my main horse team until I got Seth. But I still use him once in awhile. Both of these guys actually helped me clear Alm & Celica Infernal, so... :D I kept Def+3 on Stahl so Bonfire is a bit stronger. He's a surprisingly good QR user!

Here's my update after today. He's actually not bad against mages and dragons. The beefy resistance stat is weird on a red sword. It's quite handy, he debuffs other melees so he can handle them well. I have him paired with Jaffar to help with bad matchups.

Screenshot_20171107-021132.png

quy9kTy.jpg

A project that I've begun around the time of the "Wyvern Riders VS Pegasus Knights" Voting Gauntlet. I was inspired by people who had 5* +10 of their favorite units, so I decided to go with one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters, Beruka. She is possibly my strongest unit and one of the few characters I can rely on in a general setting, but once I got access to a usable Flier Emblem team, that is when she went from good to great. My real life friends have sung nothing but praise about how she took on units like Brave Lyn, Ryoma, and more and made a difference when she appeared during Voting Gauntlets, even soloing some of their battles when she was at +2

Skills and why I chose them

Spoiler

Slaying Axe+ - For the longest time Beruka was stuck using her default Killer Axe+, while I did get an Amelia (who had +Atk/-Spd) I ended off not giving Beruka the Slaying Axe+ from her since I invested a lot into that Amelia. It wasn't until recently that I obtained my second Amelia who had a bad nature in my eyes (+Spd/-Atk) so I sacrificed that Amelia to give Beruka the Slaying Axe+ (and out of minor grudge for Beruka not being featured in the recent Voting Gauntlet). So far she's been making it live up to it's name.

Reposition - The Assist skill was something I debated about for a while with her since I never really thought about inheriting Assist skills before. With Reposition she is both a savior and a slayer, throwing allies to get in range of an enemy or pulling back those that are in a dangerous situation, this skill has been my favorite thanks to her.

Bonfire - With Beruka's Def being the highest among all Green units (alongside Hector) and Fliers, Bonfire and Ignis are without a doubt good specials for her, the question came to which one I wanted to give her. I ultimately decided on Bonfire as it fits well with the play style I gave her.

Iote's Shield - While not as good as skills like Fortress Def or Steady Stance/Breath, Iote's Shield lets her face archers with little fear (at least until the Shining Bow/Yumi is introduced), Making it so she can bait archers safely and potently counteract with a Bonfire or let an ally to finish the job if she can't defeat the foe. This Skill has been invaluable to her for me as it helps her do her job even better and makes me fear archers less on my Flier Emblem team.

Quick Riposte - This, along with Slaying/Killer Axe+ and Bonfire, makes her work. Watching her defeat big names such as Brave Ike, Sigurd, or Ryoma among other top tier units with a Quick Riposte 3+Bonfire combo is extremely satisfying. I debated about giving her Quick Riposte 2 over Quick Riposte 3... but I ultimately decided to spend the extra feathers to sacrifice a Subaki to satisfy my sense of completion.

Hone Fliers - For the longest time it was Threaten Atk 3 (which came from a 5* Hawkeye... sadly), it wasn't until the Nhorian Summer banner where, in search for Summer Corrin to finish my Flier Emblem team, I ended up being satisfied with a Hinoka, however, since I had no good blue fliers, I decided to hold off on giving her Hone Fliers to anyone until I get someone better... then along came a 4* Cordelia with a good nature (+Atk/-Def),. It wasn't until I promoted Cordelia that I gave Hinoka's Hone Fliers to Beruka, I haven't regretted the decision at all.

HP+/Squad Ace A - It's funny to think that one of the most simplest Seals is one of my favorites on Beruka, with this (and Summoner Support), she can survive attacks that she normally wouldn't. Even if there are better options, the 5 extra HP means the difference between life and death more often than not with her than one would think.

Wow!  People have been busy while I've been gone...

Since there's no way I'm going to be able to respond to all these awesome builds, I'll just post my own build I suppose.

https://ibb.co/h5Yxfw

Titania is one of my all time favorite characters, so I was super hyped when she came out!  I gotta admit, I was a bit disappointed with her underwhelming spread and base kit, but I was determined to make her work.

With the team she's on, she basically always has a solid +8 or +12 to her ATK and SPD thanks to goad.  She basically quads everything, even though most of the time she doesn't need to.

Right now she's neutral, just because my old Titania was +HP -Spd and I'd rather have a neutral one than that.

So here’s my “thrash” unit

58F41B53-5E00-4B58-ABFF-B9BDD68E6C81.thumb.jpeg.f945cc6b95a976559bb59a3dbc689781.jpeg

Niles is one of my favorite units and even though he’s low tier I’m determined into making him the best unit out there! (or at the very least usable)

This niles is neutral but hoping to eventually get a ATK+ DEF- and plan to eventually give him distant def for his A slot

I sacrificed the only Innes I’ve ever summoned (aka better niles) for that cancel affinity

I managed to get two Leons so one gay archer was for keeps and the other one went OG gay archer Niles (or is it technically the other way around?) for that sweet slaying bow

With the way he’s build he’s my non brave bow lyn counter because he kills her on the counterattack with iceberg and he’s also my only reliable mage killer because I’m cursed to forever summon RES- units or just general low res units

sorry for the long post. If it ends up looking strange it’s probably because I did this on mobile 

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Here is my beautiful, beautiful garbage! He's one of my favourite character not only from SoV, but from the Fire Emblem universe. I was so sad when he came out and seemed so bad, however I decided to make him at least useful (and sooner I'll need a Camus replacement, since he's almost a 3000 HM), so this is what I've done:

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

He's carrying his default lance, Berkut's Lance + , since I decided to make him as unique from other units as possible. His assist is Reciprocal Aid, and it functions both as a last resort healing method for allies and most importantly, to keep him in Water Boost range. His skill is Iceberg, on enemy phase I think it does just a little more damage than Bonfire, and in player phase it does only 1 less damage I guess. His skills are Water Boost for increasing both his longevity and the damage output of Iceberg, Renewall (waiting a 4* Fae for finishing him) and his default Ward Cavalry, although I may swap it for Goad Cavalry (if there's a Camus GHB rerun) or Fortify Cavalry. His Sacred Seal is HP+3 in order to help with the Water Boost range too. 

Edited by Javi Blizz

Still a work in progress, but. . .

Spoiler

81Qn741.jpg

If he's garbage, I don't want to know what good looks like.  He's missing a ton of SP, to max everything out.

Anyway, explanation:

He's +Atk/-Def, and his natural Atk is really high - only Effie and Charlotte beat him at neutral.  So I figured that he'd be a good offensive unit.  At full health, he hits pretty hard - Brave Lance+ backed up by 38 base Atk is gonna hurt.

The magic occurs once he hits 50% health.  Defiant Atk gives him an additional +7 Atk.  The stupid Brash Assault + Desperation combo means that he's gonna attack four times in a row when I smack a melee unit - which means an instant Bonfire proc.  Threaten Def is so that he hits harder.

It's a silly build, and it cost me 48,000 feathers and five heroes (Donnel, Adult Tiki, Odin, Shanna, and Michalis. . .I don't like Iote's Shield anyway).  But it's gonna be pretty funny when all is said and done.

With Leon, he's number 2.5 on the Shadows of Valentia team.  I need to build the last 1.5. . .which looks like another 40,000 feathers at minimum.  It WILL be funny.

@Zeo @Sunwoo this is what I was talking about~!

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Still a work in progress, but. . .

Hide contents

81Qn741.jpg

If he's garbage, I don't want to know what good looks like.  He's missing a ton of SP, to max everything out.

Anyway, explanation:

He's +Atk/-Def, and his natural Atk is really high - only Effie and Charlotte beat him at neutral.  So I figured that he'd be a good offensive unit.  At full health, he hits pretty hard - Brave Lance+ backed up by 38 base Atk is gonna hurt.

The magic occurs once he hits 50% health.  Defiant Atk gives him an additional +7 Atk.  The stupid Brash Assault + Desperation combo means that he's gonna attack four times in a row when I smack a melee unit - which means an instant Bonfire proc.  Threaten Def is so that he hits harder.

It's a silly build, and it cost me 48,000 feathers and five heroes (Donnel, Adult Tiki, Odin, Shanna, and Michalis. . .I don't like Iote's Shield anyway).  But it's gonna be pretty funny when all is said and done.

With Leon, he's number 2.5 on the Shadows of Valentia team.  I need to build the last 1.5. . .which looks like another 40,000 feathers at minimum.  It WILL be funny.

@Zeo @Sunwoo this is what I was talking about~!

Pretty nice I have to say. I love everyone suiciding on Lukas and using him as the ultimate wall of death. But you're turning him into a silly player phase nuke. It's different for him, and different is good.

1yzPkdj.png?2

The irony of pulling on the Long-Haired Gent banner, but ending up with a gorgeous short haired gent instead. I'm going to wait for the Weapon Refinery to be released before deciding on Wo Dao+ or Slaying Edge+.

He's a perfect +Spd/-Res and takes advantage of summoner supports quite well. I used to have the support on for Navarre, but found that it would boost his HP too high for Desperation to trigger properly. With Seth it's quite nice because brings Seth's low HP to much more respectable levels. 

Edited by ruruo

• 3 weeks later...

While she's a high-tier character... but I decided to do a really weird take on Cherche... by turning her into a Minerva clone since Minerva herself never showed up for me even if I do pull on her banners. Also wanted to deviate away from the usually-seen Brave Axe+ builds. I hope this Wyvern lady catches some people off-guard.

Her IV's are +SPD/-DEF; I wished it was +SPD/-RES instead so that she can tank physicals better.

Slaying Axe+ is basically the closest thing I can get to a Hauteclere for this fine lady. Soon I'll be getting the +5 HP/+3 SPD bonus so that Cherche can hit 38 SPD in this build.

Her proc is Luna; which becomes a stronger Moonbow courtesy of Slaying Axe+. For her passives. She has Fury 3 which boosts all of her stats by 3; which patches up her DEF bane. The recoil damage from Fury will be handy in activating Desperation 3 allowing her to mimic Minerva. I haven't done her C-passive; but it will Goad Fliers since it's budget buff I can get for a flier team. Her assist will be Reposition and I'll slap it on her when I get the fodder for it, I might consider Draw Back as well since it's becoming more common on my side. Also borrowed the SPD seal so I can see how fast she can go and I'm quite surprised by the results.

By the time she gets her Slaying Axe+ with the stat boosts, her stats will be:

51 HP / 55 ATK / 38 SPD / 32 DEF / 19 RES

At maximum Goad Fliers bonuses; she can hit 67 ATK / 50 SPD when I complete my budget Goad Flier Emblem setup.

Cherche.jpg

Edited by Frosty