Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

CWGameplay

fV0OJnw.png

Had a few 3* Felicia's that apparently appeared at some point. I was drowning in Colorless level up shard thingies and small badges so I figured why not get her up to +10 from +7.

So yeah I murdered that 5* Jakob I got instead of Halloween Jakob. Not like anyone else would use a Silver Dagger. I debated between Kitty Paddle and this, but in the end I really dislike losing out on the debuff on non-mage units. When it came to which silver Dagger the question was 2 extra speed or 3 res. I didn't think just one more point in mt was better than those two. In the end I went with +Spd since it would let her double more of the fast mages or at least deny the double to spd maxed blade mages. Obviously I am going for maxing her HP out. I do have Rec Aid in her skill list. So the HP skill + Seal make her a fair bit tankier and let her act as a healer. Which means she has become a true maid at last. Or will. . . you know. . . once I get her enough SP.

I really do need to figure out what I want her C skill to be though. If I had Infantry Pulse that would be interesting since a lot of my common units have less than the 48 HP she will hit.

Why spend my first weapon refine on garbage you ask? Err, it was this or Armor Smasher Caeda. I have a severe lack of units that can use the stones and lots of units that want dew. And this let me make one of the first units I ever had to be useful. This move brought her up from 34 to 42 Attack. Now that is what I call stepping up in the world!

I will make an update once I level her up some more. With summoner support she might be mildly impressive!

Edited by Usana

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/7/2017 at 4:47 PM, Rygalla said:

quy9kTy.jpg

A project that I've begun around the time of the "Wyvern Riders VS Pegasus Knights" Voting Gauntlet. I was inspired by people who had 5* +10 of their favorite units, so I decided to go with one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters, Beruka. She is possibly my strongest unit and one of the few characters I can rely on in a general setting, but once I got access to a usable Flier Emblem team, that is when she went from good to great. My real life friends have sung nothing but praise about how she took on units like Brave Lyn, Ryoma, and more and made a difference when she appeared during Voting Gauntlets, even soloing some of their battles when she was at +2

Skills and why I chose them

Reveal hidden contents

Slaying Axe+ - For the longest time Beruka was stuck using her default Killer Axe+, while I did get an Amelia (who had +Atk/-Spd) I ended off not giving Beruka the Slaying Axe+ from her since I invested a lot into that Amelia. It wasn't until recently that I obtained my second Amelia who had a bad nature in my eyes (+Spd/-Atk) so I sacrificed that Amelia to give Beruka the Slaying Axe+ (and out of minor grudge for Beruka not being featured in the recent Voting Gauntlet). So far she's been making it live up to it's name.

Reposition - The Assist skill was something I debated about for a while with her since I never really thought about inheriting Assist skills before. With Reposition she is both a savior and a slayer, throwing allies to get in range of an enemy or pulling back those that are in a dangerous situation, this skill has been my favorite thanks to her.

Bonfire - With Beruka's Def being the highest among all Green units (alongside Hector) and Fliers, Bonfire and Ignis are without a doubt good specials for her, the question came to which one I wanted to give her. I ultimately decided on Bonfire as it fits well with the play style I gave her.

Iote's Shield - While not as good as skills like Fortress Def or Steady Stance/Breath, Iote's Shield lets her face archers with little fear (at least until the Shining Bow/Yumi is introduced), Making it so she can bait archers safely and potently counteract with a Bonfire or let an ally to finish the job if she can't defeat the foe. This Skill has been invaluable to her for me as it helps her do her job even better and makes me fear archers less on my Flier Emblem team.

Quick Riposte - This, along with Slaying/Killer Axe+ and Bonfire, makes her work. Watching her defeat big names such as Brave Ike, Sigurd, or Ryoma among other top tier units with a Quick Riposte 3+Bonfire combo is extremely satisfying. I debated about giving her Quick Riposte 2 over Quick Riposte 3... but I ultimately decided to spend the extra feathers to sacrifice a Subaki to satisfy my sense of completion.

Hone Fliers - For the longest time it was Threaten Atk 3 (which came from a 5* Hawkeye... sadly), it wasn't until the Nhorian Summer banner where, in search for Summer Corrin to finish my Flier Emblem team, I ended up being satisfied with a Hinoka, however, since I had no good blue fliers, I decided to hold off on giving her Hone Fliers to anyone until I get someone better... then along came a 4* Cordelia with a good nature (+Atk/-Def),. It wasn't until I promoted Cordelia that I gave Hinoka's Hone Fliers to Beruka, I haven't regretted the decision at all.

HP+/Squad Ace A - It's funny to think that one of the most simplest Seals is one of my favorites on Beruka, with this (and Summoner Support), she can survive attacks that she normally wouldn't. Even if there are better options, the 5 extra HP means the difference between life and death more often than not with her than one would think.

Remember my Beruka? She now holds the title of my first ever +10 unit

CISw3ot.jpg

So far her hit list after turning +10 includes: Three Brave Lyns (one +10, one +6, one with no merges, all with Brave Bow+), Reinhardt, Sigurd, Brave Ike, Ninian (doing a whopping 84 damage with Bonfire), Various physical units and some magic units.

Thanks to TT and 2xSP, her body is ready for the VG:

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

Firesweep Bow+

Draw Back

Noontime

HP+5

Poison Strike 3

Savage Blow 3

Savage Blow 1 SS

No one will stop her now in her road to Alm, even Alm himself muahahahahaha

*Image deleted due to attachments space*

Edited by Javi Blizz

I'm probably one of the only people here that have put so much effort into building him, but I've finished building Spring Xander! I love him and love his goofy art so it was worth it. He's basically a weaker cavalry Lukas but he has access to horse buffs. He also used to have summoner support and the Close Defense seal, but I've switched them over to Shiro. 

glsrucU.png

5 hours ago, Symphonica said:

I'm probably one of the only people here that have put so much effort into building him, but I've finished building Spring Xander! I love him and love his goofy art so it was worth it. He's basically a weaker cavalry Lukas but he has access to horse buffs. He also used to have summoner support and the Close Defense seal, but I've switched them over to Shiro. 

glsrucU.png

I like this build. Not sure I can give mine Close Def (don't think I have any spare) but I can definitely do everything else. I want my Spring Xander to do more, since he can be pretty bulky and I need some good lances :)

6 hours ago, Symphonica said:

glsrucU.png

hmmm his Res is quite high, a Berkut's Lance+ with RES Weapon Reforgery would bring his RES up to 41 when being attacked. Slap on Distant Def and you are looking at 47 Res... mm with the Lance he would also be at 34 base RES meaning he could also exploit Ploy debuffs.
or giving him Berkuts Lance + A Close DEF + B Slot Guard 3 and Distant DEF seal and you have a very annoying unit thats hard to kill.
I mean thats potentially 41  Def when being attacked up close or with bows and 47 Res when being attacked from the distant and with cavalry buffs... ok that looks way to scary ¬.¬

17 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I like this build. Not sure I can give mine Close Def (don't think I have any spare) but I can definitely do everything else. I want my Spring Xander to do more, since he can be pretty bulky and I need some good lances :)

Yeah he is pretty bulky and I wanted a bulky cavalier so I decided to build him. I promoted the 4* Joshua to give him Close Defense seeing as I wasn't planning on merging him

16 hours ago, Hilda said:

hmmm his Res is quite high, a Berkut's Lance+ with RES Weapon Reforgery would bring his RES up to 41 when being attacked. Slap on Distant Def and you are looking at 47 Res... mm with the Lance he would also be at 34 base RES meaning he could also exploit Ploy debuffs.
or giving him Berkuts Lance + A Close DEF + B Slot Guard 3 and Distant DEF seal and you have a very annoying unit thats hard to kill.
I mean thats potentially 41  Def when being attacked up close or with bows and 47 Res when being attacked from the distant and with cavalry buffs... ok that looks way to scary ¬.¬

That seems like a nice build! Yeah, managed to get a +res/-hp so his res is pretty good. Maybe when I don't have any projects to work on, I might build him like this

Loved Lucius in FE7, but he was garbage here until the 2.0 update. Decided it was time to make this monster:

Spoiler

q6Nl5wq.png

The dude now is a core member of my arena team, able to kill those now-buffed dragons and anything else with impunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's two of my newest additions to my rotating Cavalry Emblem team.

Meet Clive (Blue Eldigan + Ephraim on a Horse Build) and Priscilla (Budget Elise clone)

Clive runs a moveset that allows him to mirror a Tanky Eldigan build. With Fury 3, his stats are boosted by a bit. Lancebreaker so he can punish other Lance-wielding units. Hone Cavalry is self-explanatory. I can make him run Hone ATK + Hone SPD seal combo so it works well with his Rally DEF/RES; allowing him to mimic Ephraim. Other reason why I used Rally DEF/RES is to act as an "emergency" Fortify Cavalry. I prefer my Bladetome mages have all stats boosted so that they can really rain down the pain. His seal of choice is usually Close DEF; I haven't maxed it out yet; but when it does... with a Fortify Cavalry buff; he can hit 51 DEF / 34  RES with Close DEF; allowing him to punish physical enemies or take hits from Manaketes. Ignis works well with his Slaying Lance+ which has a DEF boost to make him tankier and turn his Ignis into a nuke especially if he gets poked on enemy phase. With a Hone+Goad combo; his offenses hit 60 ATK/38 SPD which is good for a tank. He has a support with Mathilda, of course...

Clive.png

Priscilla is basically a "Budget Elise" clone. Sure, she's not as strong as Elise but she does the job fine. Her IV's are +SPD/-HP. I used a Wrathful Add-on for her Panic+ because Genny wouldn't appear for me; otherwise I went with Dazzling Add-on + Wrathful Staff. Also, her staff is useful to screw up enemy Emblem teams since it's now AoE Panic. I used +3 SPD for A-slot and +3 ATK seal so she can have 43 ATK/35 SPD without buffs (53 ATK/45 SPD with Hone+Goad combo) which is good for an Elise knockoff. Desperation 3 is there for a good reason; because I want her to hit enemies she can double twice without fearing a counter-attack. I can just simply make her tank a mage then lay down the carnage. Rehabilitation works wonders with a Fury tank. In fact, I raised Priscilla alongside Clive to the unexpected monsters they are now.

Priscilla.png

Edited by Frosty

It appears that plenty of people have posted pics of their Caedas, but no one has put up Clair, the blue Caeda, yet. Well! I recently finished her, and here she is!

pf4KBi0.jpg

They said her Atk stat was pretty irredeemable. Well, now look at it! She's become quite a functional member of my roster, and sees regular use in Arena Assault. I went with the Atk upgrade to her weapon, since she's already quite fast and has access to flyer buffs. Even without the Atk seal, her Atk remains over 50.

Edited by Astellius

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

It appears that plenty of people have posted pics of their Caedas, but no one has put up Clair, the blue Caeda, yet. Well! I recently finished her, and here she is!

pf4KBi0.jpg

They said her Atk stat was pretty irredeemable. Well, now look at it! She's become quite a functional member of my roster, and sees regular use in Arena Assault. I went with the Atk upgrade to her weapon, since she's already quite fast and has access to flyer buffs. Even without the Atk seal, her Atk remains over 50.

SCARIEST. CLAIR. I've ever seen...

Those offenses are almost similar to my Speedy Cherche; but she has +1 ATK; but -1 SPD instead.

Edited by Frosty

On 12/18/2017 at 4:50 AM, Frosty said:

SCARIEST. CLAIR. I've ever seen...

Those offenses are almost similar to my Speedy Cherche; but she has +1 ATK; but -1 SPD instead.

Haha, thanks! I like your swift Cherche. It seems we took up something of parallel endeavors! You took a strong character who is generally considered terminally slow and made her quick, while I took a fast character who is weak and made her strong.

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

Haha, thanks! I like your swift Cherche. It seems we took up something of parallel endeavors! You took a strong character who is generally considered terminally slow and made her quick, while I took a fast character who is weak and made her strong.

I started to love FE Heroes more ever since Skill Inheritance came into play. Love how the game allows you to come up with crazy but workable builds for characters.

Thought to update my previous picture of Cherche here with a more recent and almost complete version since the previous pic was her without the C-passive and without the Slaying Axe's refinery bonuses; just so I can see and compare stats... and yeah she does have +1 ATK/-1 SPD compared to your Clair, and yeah it looked like our respective fliers are counterparts to each other. My Frederick might also follow suit with a Cavalry Minerva build.

AlmostCompleteCherche.png

I might consider Draw Back for this lady since no Barsts or Selenas appearing for me...

Edited by Frosty

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I started to love FE Heroes more ever since Skill Inheritance came into play. Love how the game allows you to come up with crazy but workable builds for characters.

Thought to update my previous picture of Cherche here with a more recent and almost complete version since the previous pic was her without the C-passive and without the Slaying Axe's refinery bonuses; just so I can see and compare stats... and yeah she does have +1 ATK/-1 SPD compared to your Clair, and yeah it looked like our respective fliers are counterparts to each other. My Frederick might also follow suit with a Cavalry Minerva build.

AlmostCompleteCherche.png

I might consider Draw Back for this lady since no Barsts or Selenas appearing for me...

Looking good! Who knew Cherche and Clair could have so much in common!

And, as for the assist, Draw Back is a great assist on any flier, even one that is expected to be on the front lines. While the skill might be named "Draw Back," you can also draw forward, which can allow you to advance up to 3 spaces, with the strong unit being in the front, all the while only consuming the action of one unit. It's also, of course, a functional retreat skill that can help remove allies from the enemy range. I do recommend it.

On 17/12/2017 at 11:32 PM, Astellius said:

<Pic>

Wow! That Clair is pretty awesome, I never considered how high her Atk could get. 

Mine went for a more defensive approach it seems, only lacking QR 3 for now. I wonder if the +2 merges will help with her Atk at all (I doubt it considering she's +Spd -Def). 

Also to keep it after she becomes a 4*+10 if I get another 10 Clairs I promise I'll make her a 5*+10 with DC and Berkut's Lance+ Gods, that would hurt my feather funds by a lot. Naga don't let it happen please

Edited by Alexmender

A lot of dissatisfaction with the game caused me to focus on one unit, to give myself something to do. I settled on Athena. I haven’t played any of the games she’s in, but for whatever reason I really like the bits of her personality that are present in Heroes. I’m also probably one of the few weirdos who actually likes her art. 

t6Qx4hp.jpg

Here’s the start of something grand.  She has a promoted +Atk -Res base, and a neutral 5-Star merged into her. She’s absolutely redundant since I also have an Ayra, but dammit, I’m actually excited to build and use her. It’s been a while since I’ve felt this way. 

I’m thinking of making her besties with Fjorm and giving her the water blessing for MOAR SPEED, but we’ll see about that. I also have 3 more 4-Star versions to promote in the future. If I can pull a +Atk -Hp combo in the future, I may use that as a base, since she’s kinda bulky for a fast unit. 

Screenshot_2017-12-14-00-22-08%5B1%5D.pn

Screenshot_2017-12-15-21-05-39%5B1%5D.pn

Screenshot_2017-12-14-00-17-58%5B1%5D.pn

Screenshot_2017_12_18_15_22_47_1.png

Screenshot_2017-11-18-04-38-55%5B1%5D.pn

On 1/12/2017 at 2:34 PM, Usana said:

fV0OJnw.png

I applaud your decision. Personally, I've always wanted to go there until reality hit me and I realise I wasn't realistically going to get 11 Felicias anytime soon (F2P + Inefficient Person That Sends People Away). On the other hand, *5'ing works almost as well.

Well since he was a three hero hero here is my Laslow

egDJ6ay.png

His final build would have the HP Seal be +5, the Armorsmasher defense refined, and Panic Ploy as his C-Skill. 55HP is more than enough to Panic folks. Also for more general use Quick Riposte would be tempting. But I have so little fodder for that even at 2. For 3 . . . well not quite willing to sacrifice such a valuable skill to our friend here. Still, a quick Riposte Laslow that is +DEF with a DEF Refined weapon can tank and counter kill Brave Effie of similar merge value with 1 HP remaining.  Assuming she's lacking either the ATK boon or the ATK seal. If she has both it is no cigar unless he panics an attack buff on her or has his own defense buffed with a spur, fortify, or drive(I believe he was 2 defense short of surviving, so Close Defense instead of Fortress wouldn't quite cut it). And yeah Bold Fighter Effie just ends this poor guy. But that is Bold Fighter Effie. She just shouldn't count. Robin is similar, except running Close Defense instead of Fortress can actually make a difference. But those are blues and he is red, so taking them on under specific circumstances is more of an interesting tidbit than anything. 

Will be a while until he is finished since stones are in such high demand. He doesn't need it to deal with green or red armors so . . .  he is low on the list. Plus I have like no Panic Ploy to fodder! Anyways figured I would share since if memory serves the other Laslows were offensive ones. So here is one showing off his bulk which would be 55/43 when finished. In comparison my Lukas, who is +4, has 44/43 bulk. And here is a shot of him and those who supported him all the way up to level 40

5imxNmg.png
He thinks those two folks with him and his mother look AWFULLY familiar. What do you think?