CWGameplay

Show me Your Beautiful, Beautiful Garbage!

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I'll be the first in this thread to take this up, since this has been in the works for me for a long while:

SvXXYs9.png

Really, he just needs Threaten Res to be complete... So... beautiful!

But I've sacrificed a couple 5* characters to build my Est:

H7dU97x.png

She's wonderful. I'm going to build her to 5*+10 in the future....

 

Ahhhhh HECTOR.  What would Uther say if he saw this disgusting build?  Thanks for taking up the torch for the first Joke Build <3

Also I absolutely love Est as a unit in this game.  I want to build a Brave Est as well, since my Cordelia is a Firesweep Build.

EDIT: I'm trash at spelling :^)

Edited by CWGameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CWGameplay said:

Thanks for taking up the torch for the first Joke Build <3

Are meme builds a different category because I posted one like 5 minutes before he did.

Not mad just a little confused.

Edited by greencapps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, greencapps said:

Are meme builds a different category because I posted one like 5 minutes before he did.

Not mad just a little confused.

I considered it a bit different just because of how much effort was thrown into it.  The fact it's a five star, the SI, etc.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude towards you!  Your post did make me laugh entirely too much tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CWGameplay said:

I considered it a bit different just because of how much effort was thrown into it.  The fact it's a five star, the SI, etc.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude towards you!  Your post did make me laugh entirely too much tho.

Yea I admit mine was way way lower effort and if I had the time and feathers I'd go all out.

And no worries man I'm not offended and it was less about being the first and more that I just got zero reaction.

Glad to know you got a good laugh out of it though :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Astellius said:

I'll be the first in this thread to take this up, since this has been in the works for me for a long while:

SvXXYs9.png

Really, he just needs Threaten Res to be complete... So... beautiful!

 

 

Ahahaha, that is definitely the most... unique... Hector I have ever seen.  :P:  Good job - very beautiful.  Gave me a good laugh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still a work in progress, but he's doing well. His tankiness, combined with Distant and Close Def works really well. And I never understood why Tobin is low tier, he's a pretty good tank. It's because his starting kit is bad?

IMG_0134.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

And I never understood why Tobin is low tier, he's a pretty good tank. It's because his starting kit is bad?

Your Tobin is really good!  I think there are two big reason he's lower tier.  First off, his base kit is atrocious.  There's almost nothing salvagable from it besides maybe Pivot and Def +3 if you're going for a budget build.  This makes him high investment compared to other Sword infantry.  The second reason is the ridiculous amount of Sword infantry in the game, most of which come with better base kits.  Lucina, Chrom, Gray, even Hinata.  All of them are able to take on a similar role to Tobin, but come with better base kits and can be potentially merged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gacha has stopped giving Jagen once I started merging him... Perhaps one day I'll be able to get distant counter on him. Not that impressive but here he is:

Spoiler

59de224eec3eb_Screenshot(12Oct201712-48-56am).thumb.jpg.6439bf3c03840b64e72ba9e51ab0ceec.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

59de224eec3eb_Screenshot(12Oct201712-48-56am).thumb.jpg.6439bf3c03840b64e72ba9e51ab0ceec.jpg

 

Maybe give him Distant Defense SS?  I think it'd be a huge help against bow units and to give him even more Res.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t call a few these units garbage per se some of them are among my best units but some people consider them bad for some reason so I will include them.  All these units are useful though Merric, F! Robin, and Jaffar (as much as it depresses me to say it Jaffar is the worst of these three) are admittedly only useful in their very specific niche. Est, Leo, and Elise are some of my best units though (my -Def +Res Elise is even a Reinhardt Counter with Fort and Ward Cav present).

Merric +Spd -Hp

Spoiler

A3cEW90.png

F! Robin (Low investment) Neutral (duh)

Spoiler

B4oVUhI.png

Jaffar Neutral

Spoiler

HFE3VFJ.png

Leo +Def -Hp

Spoiler

2UrJvlu.png

Elise +Res -Def

Spoiler

rNhEchL.png

Est +Atk -Hp

Spoiler

SlnkIEg.png

 

Edited by Locke087

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Locke087 said:

 

Merric +Spd -Hp

  Reveal hidden contents

A3cEW90.png

F! Robin (Low investment) Neutral (duh)

  Reveal hidden contents

B4oVUhI.png

Jaffar Neutral

  Reveal hidden contents

HFE3VFJ.png

Leo +Def -Hp

  Reveal hidden contents

2UrJvlu.png

Elise +Res -Def

  Reveal hidden contents

rNhEchL.png

Est +Atk -Hp

  Reveal hidden contents

SlnkIEg.png

 

Oo I love them all!  I'm so jealous you have an Elise...  I want her so badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

Your Tobin is really good!  I think there are two big reason he's lower tier.  First off, his base kit is atrocious.  There's almost nothing salvagable from it besides maybe Pivot and Def +3 if you're going for a budget build.  This makes him high investment compared to other Sword infantry.  The second reason is the ridiculous amount of Sword infantry in the game, most of which come with better base kits.  Lucina, Chrom, Gray, even Hinata.  All of them are able to take on a similar role to Tobin, but come with better base kits and can be potentially merged.

I really wouldn't advise using Lucina as a tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's by no means complete, but for now here's my Narcian:

mCcABZr.png

He's my go-to green for my flier squad.  I'd love to have DC on him to make fighting certain ranged cavalry less of a headache, but Fury 3 complements his middle of the road stats quite well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I really wouldn't advise using Lucina as a tank.

It's possible, although not optimal.  Sorry, she was just one of the first units to come to mind when I though if Sword infantry.

39 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

mCcABZr.png

I see you've put the large sum of Narcians IS has handed us to a very good use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of my favorite units are blue, so while pulling for them I got a lot of one specific unit, so I made this.

Spoiler

rj0MmZu.png

Still have a few skills to upgrade or learn, but oh well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my Navarre and Jeorge. Hoping the Navarre GHB to come back again. Missed the one earlier this year ;^;

Spoiler

ZPyyiRA.png 

jUth80O.png

 

 

Edited by ruruo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Astellius said:

I'll be the first in this thread to take this up, since this has been in the works for me for a long while:

Hammer is actually a legit weapon, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord_Grima said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

rj0MmZu.png

Still have a few skills to upgrade or learn, but oh well.

 

Wow, he's pretty good.  His attack gets patched up by horse buffs too, so it's not even that huge of an issue.

1 hour ago, ruruo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ZPyyiRA.png 

jUth80O.png

 

 

I have to admit I forgot that Navarre existed.  But here he is, and he's pretty damn good!  I used to have a Jeorge, but he was -Spd so I never used him much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s not in 3* hell, but he is widely considered the worst of the sword lords.

jrIgPMH.png

He was my main unit for a good three months until Ike and Soren got into the game. He’s gotten more use recently and I’ve started working on project “Salvage Selipha Speed” again. I’ve got two 4* Seliphs ready to promote and merge once I get more feathers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CWGameplay said:

Wow, he's pretty good.  His attack gets patched up by horse buffs too, so it's not even that huge of an issue.

He is does have a -Atk base. I do have another Abel (+Res/-Def) that could become the base, but I'll wait and see what other Abels I pull. Upgrade to Moonbow and add Quickened Pulse SS, then with Hone Cav. buffs he can be a pretty strong attacker. (Berkut still better).

Edited by Lord_Grima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this in the VG threat, but might as well post it here! Oboro is pretty much universally the worst infantry lancer, but I like her in Fates so f#$% it I built her. She normally runs the Def+1 seal but for some reason she had HB when I took the screencap and I don't feel like doing another to fix it. 

Screenshot_20170830-073407.png

She does her job really well too! Reds don't scratch her and even some physical greens get tanked pretty well. Been considering giving her Steady Stance 3 from my spare BK, but obviously that's a big commitment since who knows when we'll get more of them...

I also 5*ed a Henry on behalf of my wifey who likes him, and I'm currently working on a non-CC build (since I've never pulled him RIP) of Raudrraven, Ignis, Fortress Def, Poison Strike, and Savage Blow haha. He also has Raudrblade+, QR2, and Threaten Atk 3 owo grinding SP for him is rough but he's nearly complete haha xD SOON

Edited by BANRYU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wanted to list my Fir:

SZXju0y.png

It was only fitting that she inherit the Wo Dao+ from the random Karel I summoned!

23 hours ago, CWGameplay said:

Ahhhhh HECTOR.  What would Uther say if he saw this disgusting build?  Thanks for taking up the torch for the first Joke Build <3

Also I absolutely love Est as a unit in this game.  I want to build a Brave Est as well, since my Cordelia is a Firesweep Build.

EDIT: I'm trash at spelling :^)

Glad you enjoyed them both! I don't know what Uther would say, although, even with an intentionally miserable build, Hector still looks pretty good.

And, as you can see from her maxed HM, Est gets plenty of use! She's quite good, despite being oft overlooked because of Cordelia and Hinoka. Mine is +Spd, so she easily is capable of quadding in Flier Emblem teams, although +Atk would be pretty good too.

14 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Ahahaha, that is definitely the most... unique... Hector I have ever seen.  :P:  Good job - very beautiful.  Gave me a good laugh.  

Thank you! He's a beautiful and unique creation indeed...!

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hammer is actually a legit weapon, though.

Um, except it isn't. It's one of the least desirable axes to inherit, especially to replace Armads. What's a less desirable axe to inherit? It's very low in attack and extremely niche in use. I could equip an Iron or Steel Axe, but he comes with those. He had to inherit and learn the Hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hammer is actually a legit weapon, though.

He isn't in top tier arena where it matters.

 

27 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Um, except it isn't. It's one of the least desirable axes to inherit, especially to replace Armads. What's a less desirable axe to inherit? It's very low in attack and extremely niche in use. I could equip an Iron or Steel Axe, but he comes with those. He had to inherit and learn the Hammer.

Everyone runs anti Armour weapons in top tier Arena. It is the most desirable weapon in the great ocean where whales live. How else can you damage those 50+ Def units?

 

Here is mine. The only reason why he doesn't have max HM is because I stopped farming Badges after HM was implemented (IS gave me too many other things to do)

EbgTgwQ.png

Edited by Clogon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clogon said:

Everyone runs anti Armour weapons in top tier Arena. How else can you damage those 50+ Def units?

Dragons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Dragons.

Don't give you as many points and Sheena shrugs them all off.

Edited by Clogon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.