Greetings

Greencapps

I'm Greencapps, but you can call me Green or Capps if you don't feel like typing my full name. 

I've been a gamer for pretty much my whole life and dispite being born in 2001 I grew up on a Super Nintendo with SMW and the first DKC being pretty much the only games I played on the thing. That and Lemmings because someone thought a console port of that game would work. 

I got into Fire Emblem when I bought Awakening on a whim launch day after seeing a stream of it by one of my favorite YouTubers at the time. I asked my dad I could get it and because from his research the only questionable thing in it was a mention of "loins being afire" he got it for me. I quickly sped through it on normal casual and nearly cried at the ending. I've sence played through the game almost to 100%(including DLC and spotpass battles) on Hard Classic. I was only missing Priam and Apotheosis before I accidentally saved it over with a lunatic file. 

I got the special edition of Fates and was severely let down to the point of not even having the drive to play Revelations.

Shadows of Valentia however was a different story. I adore that game for many reasons that I won't get into now for lack of time but just know that so far it's my favorite up there with Sacred Stones and might be dethroned by Genealogy of the Holy War depending on how my current play through goes. 

I've recently started the trek to do my due diligence as a fan and play all the older games. So far I've played to completion, excluding  the 3DS games, FE7 and Sacred Stones and I'm right in the middle of an FE4 play through and loving it so far. 

I'm not certain how active I'll be on the forums but I thought I'd introduce myself anyways.

Oh and quick disclaimer: I like to argue and debate. As such I get into debates quite a bit. This usually comes off as aggression but nine times out of ten it's not. I just like a friendly duel of wits. Like Hector but with words.

In the even that I do hurt your feeling or something of that ilk just PM me so we can hash things out and prevent unnecessary beef.

Hello Greencapps, and welcome to the forest!

Wow, you got the special edition of Fates? Man, I wanted that so much last year... before I knew how bad the story was.

And I assume you're a fellow Zelda fan? Because it's always nice to see another one on this forums.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Serenesforest!

Yea I got really lucky with the last pre-order at my local GS. I tend to get those as it was the same way for the Metroid Amiibo.

And you'd be right about my Zelda fandom. I've sorta dropped off in recent years but the name and avatar have stuck.

Anyways I'm happy to be here and it's been surprisingly easy to just slip back into the foruming groove even when in a completely different community.

Edited by greencapps

1 hour ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Greencaps!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

*Greencapps

Two 'p's

Not trying to be an ass but it just looks weird without the extra p.

It's an easy mistake to make and I don't blame you, just telling you for future reference.