Best Re-classed?

Out of all the Fire Emblem games I've owned and played, Shadow Dragon is one of the most played game I own.

I've used most of the characters and re-classed them too. But who's the best one in your opinion?

For me, out of all the units only one makes the team every time. (Not counting Marth or Lena)

That unit is Cesare. Most people bench or trash him because he's not as good as Ogma or Astrem.

But the truth is, he's a better Hunter/Horseman then Castor and often out paces Wolf and Sedger.

He crits hard and multiple times a map with a steel bow. (It might be just dumb luck but heck if I know)

He's viable even up to H3 mode. (I haven't played H4 or H5 yet)

But enough of my opinion, what's yours?

It depends on what you want, and how much lulz you want to incur in the process.  Since I like going Full Troll Mode, some of my favorites include Gordin with a big stick and Tomas on a dragon.

• 1 month later...

I somehow always get a blessed Radd, so I enjoy Cavalier->Dracoknight. In fact, for slower characters, Dracoknight is a better class.
If you enjoy Caesar, a lot of people say that Dark Mage Caesar is really good, but I always end up with too many mages.