Bound Hero Battle: The Ladies of Macedon

SatsumaFSoysoy

The Red Dragoon Minerva, along with her little sister Maria, challenge us to protect the country of Macedon from us evil Askrian invaders.

Map

Lunatic

Spoiler

DStkXGf.png

Infernal

Spoiler

5h0czRD.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Minerva

Spoiler

HP: 64
Atk: 55
Spd: 41
Def: 30
Res: 20

Weapon: Hauteclere
Assist: 
Special: Sacred Cowl (charged)

A: Life and Death 3
B: Flier Formation 3
C: Ward Fliers

Maria

Spoiler

HP: 58
Atk: 34
Spd: 38
Def: 26
Res: 35

Weapon: Panic
Assist: Rehabilitate
Special: Miracle

A: Fortress Def 3
B: Dazzling Staff 3
C: Threaten Def 3

Firesweep Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 46
Spd: 39
Def: 24
Res: 40

Weapon: Firesweep Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Sacred Cowl

A: Iote's Shield
B: Hit and Run
C: Fortify Fliers

Slaying Pegasus

Spoiler

Atk: 45

Weapon: Slaying Lance+
Assist: Reciprocal Aid
Special: Sacred Cowl

A: Iote's Shield
B: Seal Spd 3
C: Guidance 3

Red Mage

Spoiler

Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist: 
Special: 

A: Swift Strike 2
B: Bowbreaker 3
C: Drive Def 2

Sword Pegasus

Spoiler

Atk: 45

Weapon: Slaying Edge+
Assist: 
Special: Aegis

A: Death Blow 3
B: Hit and Run
C: Hone Fliers

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- First thing to note is that THEY MOVE. No time to position properly.

- Because of all the trees on the map, Horse Emblem finds difficulty in setting up buffs for themselves.

- General high HP on Infernal means you won't be Panic Ploying people much unless you have +HP Hector/HP seal on neutral, or anyone with even more HP than that. If you can pull it off, it's definitely worth trying out, since Emblem buffs are in play.

- Despite Iote's Shield being present on the two Lance fliers, their low defense still makes them susceptible to Brave Bow tactics.

Recommended units

- Brave Bow attacker: Iote's Shield is basically just a bluff against Brave Bow, especially with some buffing play. Can easily deal with all the fliers and Maria, but watch out for the Bowbreaker Red Mage (who should have been given Raven, honestly).

- Fliers: The answer to terrain troubles is to screw the terrain. In the same vein, Armors do this as well (kinda), especially with Armor March. Fliers also happen to have the strongest Brave weapon attackers, while Armors can bait and kill most things except for the Firesweep Peg.

References

Member clears

- Infernal Brave Bow clear by ShadowYoshi (Bridelia / Ephraim / Olivia / Azura)
- Infernal Flier Emblem clear by Symphonica (Summer Corrin / Palla / Narcian / Minerva)   F2P Fliers version
- Infernal Fliers + Brave Bow clear by Wanda (Elincia / Est / Azura / Setsuna)
- Infernal Brave Bow + Guidance clear by phineas81707 (Klein / Tana / PA Inigo / Ike)
- Infernal Infantry clear by SatsumaFSoysoy (Oboro / Lucina / Nowi / Azura)

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I just one shot all 3 (Hard Lunatic and Infernal) with Boye+8 B!Ike+10 PA!Azura +10 and Azama +10. It was like the easiest GHB i ever did ¬.¬

I dont even know why Maria was there, she was dealing constantly 1-0 damage and just was annoying a bit with her Panic Debuff

Edited by Hilda

Hard and lunatic weren't too difficult, I used a team of Reinhardt+Eirika with two dancers (Shigure and PA!Olivia) and got the job done.

Infernal was harder and it took me an entire stamina potion to figure out, but I was able to do it with Reinhardt+Eirika+Nino and PA!Olivia as the dancer. Nino could take a hit from the red mage without dying, which ended up being integral to my strategy.

Beat Hard and Lunatic with Innes, two dancers, and Brave Lucina for buffs. I'm determined to do a clear with Innes or maybe Leon on Infernal despite the Iote's shields. ...so I'll get back to you on that strategy. XD

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

This one is definitely more challenging than the last one. Also, all your units are extremely high merge lol.

I know but i mean seriously the only real threat was the red mage (and he failed to one shot). Minerva got one shot attacking Boey... Everything was dealing only single digit damage numbers ecxept for the Red mage. I think they should have pulled out 1-2 Litrblade Flying Tome users just to fuck with everyone!

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I know but i mean seriously the only real threat was the red mage (and he failed to one shot). Minerva got one shot attacking Boey... Everything was dealing only single digit damage numbers ecxept for the Red mage. I think they should have pulled out 1-2 Litrblade Flying Tome users just to fuck with everyone!

I mean... You know who can't tank and kill Minerva? Unmerged Boey. Not to mention, you put Close Counter on him too. If Hero Battles were balanced against the units you have, then most of the playerbase would be in the shit.

If Clarisse had the full S Summoner Support instead of A, she could've killed the fliers with Iote's Shield.

That felt really great to learn.

Anyway, beat the first two difficulties in one try with Reinhardt, Xander, Ninian, and Clarisse, and Infernal with the same team on the second try. All Ninian did was dance and maybe give some Hone Atk buffs (and Fortify Res 1 seal but I don't know if that helped either), all Clarisse did was fulfill the normal quad-Brave Bow+ role, and I honestly think that Xander only Repositioned a few times; Fortify Cavalry wasn't even useful. Standard Luna/DB3/LB3 Reinhardt (+1 or +2 might be necessary too though) and a Brave Bow+ user that can quad are all that were really needed, plus that dancer and a Reposition unit. Cool!

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Really? Probably just because of different teams, but the red mage was easily the least threatening unit here for me. Both Reinhardt and Clarisse could take him out no problem.

So, my team consisted of Leon, Olivia (the regular one), Spring Camilla, and Catria.  Spring Camilla was there to boost Leon's damage.  Catria took notes or something.  Leon picked off everyone one by one.  He had to eat a hit from Maria, which wasn't threatening in the least.  Brave Bow works wonders on this map.

Was actually really disappointed in this one...my BK just ate most the map, with distant def seal and Erika buffing him/Nino to clean up afterwards. Though using Emblem buffs is cool; imagine what they could do if they made a pony emblem GHB with decent buffs, or armour emblem with good buffs. 

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean... You know who can't tank and kill Minerva? Unmerged Boey. Not to mention, you put Close Counter on him too. If Hero Battles were balanced against the units you have, then most of the playerbase would be in the shit.

What if they balance BHB for my team

By that i mean every unit would have Swordbreaker

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

So, my team consisted of Leon, Olivia (the regular one), Spring Camilla, and Catria.  Spring Camilla was there to boost Leon's damage.  Catria took notes or something.  Leon picked off everyone one by one.  He had to eat a hit from Maria, which wasn't threatening in the least.  Brave Bow works wonders on this map.

Now I'm excited to try Klein doing the same thing.

And Klein's not even +Atk!

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Now I'm excited to try Klein doing the same thing.

And Klein's not even +Atk!

Leon mostly overkilled things.  The mage might give you a bit of trouble.  He's got Bowbreaker, so if Klein can't immediately KO, it's gonna hurt.

Welp, my standard team of Reinhardt, Klein, Nino and Olivia just stomped the Lunatic map. It pretty much came down to Reinhardt killing the red mage and Klein murdering everything else.

For Infernal I replaced Nino with Brave!Lyn, and it still went pretty easily. Reinhardt got most of the kills this time though (one or two lance pegs, the red mage and Minerva).

So yeah, archers and Reinhardt work pretty well this time around.

This is probably the easiest BHB I've ever done, second to Ninian and Hawkeye ones.

Only needing proper Reposition from cavalry teammates and let B!Lyn carry the crap out with a dancer hiding behind the tree. Hooray for free orbs!