Bound Hero Battle: The Ladies of Macedon

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too easy. I used Reinhardt, Brave Lyn, Eirika and PA!Olivia to clear the 3 difficulties. I had to do Infernal twice because Reinhardt was unable to kill a blue flier without Hone Cav (had to equip Lyn with it) but after that it went smoothly.

Ended up changing out Brave Lucina for Brave Lyn instead. Cheating? Probably. XD But I'm too lazy and tired to build my Brave Lucina to make her useful outside of buffs. Lyn and Innes did all the heavy lifting. Ninian and Axura danced them around. Even Iote's shield was no match for them. :3

Too bad I don't really have an actual strategy. XD Just dance around the map until everyone's dead.

3 minutes ago, Symphonica said:

Did another flier emblem infernal clear but this time with F2P flier units. Valter is the only 5* and as always, goad fliers and positioning skills are key

Huh, looks like the audio is off in your vid. Still a reference, of course. This is a good one.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Huh, looks like the audio is off in your vid. Still a reference, of course. This is a good one.

Yeah, not sure why that is. When I rewatch it on the ipad I recorded it on, the audio is fine, but once I move it to my laptop the audio desyncs. Any ideas why?

Edit: @SatsumaFSoysoy Managed to fix the audio. Using Movie Maker to edit the videos seems to have made the audio desync so I used a different program and the audio seems fine now.

Edited by Symphonica

1 minute ago, Symphonica said:

Yeah, not sure why that is. When I rewatch it on the ipad I recorded it on, the audio is fine, but once I move it to my laptop the audio desyncs. Any ideas why?

Nope, no idea. Maybe just upload it directly to YT on your iPad next time, then?

So yeah, Ninian, Xander, Reinhardt, and Lyn did it. Ninian needed Escape Route 1 to help Xander run away from the red mage after Minerva failed to kill him even with Maria’s interference. Reinhardt and Lyn did well shooting down the fliers. Ninian danced.

ouzl3KN.png

Not very difficult at all for the units I picked - cleared all 3 difficulties on my first tries.

Units used:

+2 Brave Lyn (Reposition, Atk +1)

+Atk/-Spd 5*+1 Reinhardt (Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Quickened Pulse)

5* Olivia (Ruby Sword+, Fury 3)

+Atk/-Def PA Azura

Brave Lyn and PA Azura took the left side while Reinhardt and Olivia took the right though they were still rather close to each other. Brave Lyn's Atk Smoke 3 really shuts down the Bowbreaker red mage after taking out whichever flier that comes close to her, making it much safer for her to tank the red mage and KO him on the following player phase.

Did Infernal with Xander, PA!Azura, Brave!Lyn and M!Robin

Axura's TA is great for facetanking the Firesweep Lance flier. Forests aren't a problem after her dancing. M!Robin's TA and Lancebreaker was also useful in baiting the left side of the map. At least I didn't use Reinhardt!

Don't have Axura on other account so I'll have to do something different

I may update with a video later my Infernal team was Brave Lucina, Setsuna (Brave Build, + 1 Atk seal), Olivia, and Innes (didn’t end up being able to do much of anything). B! Lucina is there to buff Setsuna, Olivia is there to dance her, and Setsuna solos the map. 

Edited by Locke087