Bound Hero Battle: The Ladies of Macedon

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Hilda said:

I wish BHB were harder and would also give sacred coins as a reward besides spheres ._.

2 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Don't give them ideas missy, I need all the ways to grind orbs i can get! xD

There's nothing stopping you from making it harder yourself.

I do Peri solos with three weaponless dancers. It's honestly a lot of fun.

I figure Xander Emblem or Lucina Emblem could be pretty fun, too.

I suck at this game but I managed to beat Lunatic with:

Azura at level 40

Takumi at level 40

Ninian at level 11

Inigo at level 9

...Not even bothering with Infernal, I like my eyes.

Managed to do it with Lucina+1, Brave Lyn, PA!Azura and Delthea. Currently my standard team I use for most things, but it was pretty close and I had to give some upgraded seals to people to manage to double Minerva when she had the hone fliers buff.

I managed to beat all three difficulties with a team of Klein, Cordelia, Azura, and Olivia.

Klein dealt with the red Mage and Minerva with help from the refreshers while Cordelia got rid of anything that came into her attack range.

I had to give Klein an Attack Seal and forge it at least once to beat Infernal though.

Hard and Lunatic were easy: I used Takumi, Leo, Shigure and Azura? I think, can't remember but probably I changed Leo for someone else for Lunatic.

Anyway, about Infernal

tumblr_oxockzcalw1rql8cco2_1280.png

Somehow I beat it with Green!Azura, Klein, 4*Subaki+1 and Elincia

Subaki wasn't supposed to be there, I was thinking in using Michalis! but... I forget and leave Subaki and somehow it worked!! Yaaaay! Everyone got cornered but still beat it!

tumblr_oxockzcalw1rql8cco1_400.png

Now I'm going to see if I can replicate it and take a video.

Edited by SniperGYS

Since I went through all the trouble of recording, uploading it, and I strategy was a tiny bit different this time (2 dancers instead of one).  I’m just going to comment with video here instead of editing my old post. The team this time was Brave Luncina, Setsuna, Olivia, P! Olivia.

My Strat 

Edited by Locke087

I have this feeling that Reinhardt/Brave Lyn are like the "legendaries" of Fire Emblem, like Zapdos, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, etc. in Pokémon.  Including them on your teams won't be allowed because they're so OP.  I came to this realization by beating Infernal difficulty in one try, with only Brave Lyn landing blows.

On another note, Minerva is so cute!  I'm trying to get her as my next waifu.

Beat it by bring more creative in my second account with a half armour half flier team (no cavalry or dancers for once!)

Hinoka, Elincia, Amelia and the Black Knight

had to give BK+1 the HP+3 seal though but yeah, Armor March is fun making the armours essentially fliers passing through the tree tiles

This map was one of the easier BHB. For Infernal, I used a team of Brave Lyn, Klein, PA!Azura, and an Random dancer. Klein just killed alomst everything on the map, even the red bowbreaker mage and Maria. I now realize why Klein is so good.

Edited by Poimagic

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dont get me wrong, i know i can make them harder for myself, but we really need another Legion-level GHB (or Valter). Those 2 were on a different kind of level and yes i have seen the Bridelia clears on those, i think they were the correct amount of hard. I mean the GHB we have gotten lately are a walk in the park compared to Legion and Valter GHB. Thats what i mean by its too easy...

I find it quite interesting that they used a New Mystery of the Emblem music track for characters labeled under the original Mystery of the Emblem. The track was the one in the previous datamine, correct? 

I guess this means that any future Archaneans will be labeled under "New Mystery of the Emblem" now. 

Decided to mess around and swapped my Cherche's Lancebreaker for Drag Back to see if that might help with infernal and wouldn't you know it it did. Not sure if I could replicate my steps though haha. Got it done with my usual crew of Celica, Cherche, Ike, and Linde, though Linde contributed the least. 

LOL

I bet smashing axe users is a hooping time!  What's her skill composition/weapon choice?

What happens when TA3 Green unit appears? Or does your Peri have Cancel Affinity for that purpose?

Spoiler

So my favorite part is here i left rein in maria's range after he kills 2 dudes and doesn't even care about getting hit by panic bc he doesn't get a buff when he moves again anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

Beat hard with a level 27 Elinica pretty much sweeping it, with Ninian dancing and level 29 M!Corrin and F!Corrin soaking damage.

Beat Lunatic with M!Robin, Masked Marth, Brave Ike and Nephenee.

I'll get back to you on Infernal.

I didn't even bother to try this time with Rein because most fliers had great res (tried with Nino but made only less than 10 damage), and not the map seemed troublesome for horses. So I was surprised you got to use your horse emblem teams with ease.

I couldn't find an infernal strategy, so threw Subaki (5*+1, +def seal) at enemy's range and let him tank everyone while protecting Klein. Even with Lote shield he can manage to deal good damage. Definitely-not-Azura was close to dance when needed, Lilina was there just for drawbacking her out of danger. Somehow it worked.