Bound Hero Battle: The Ladies of Macedon

SatsumaFSoysoy

13 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

LOL

I bet smashing axe users is a hooping time!  What's her skill composition/weapon choice?

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res]

Firesweep Lance+, Brave Lance+, Killer Lance+
Reposition (Draw Back)
Draconic Aura, Escutcheon (Glimmer)
Life and Death 3 (Resistance +3)
Lancebreaker 3, Desperation 2, Drag Back
Hone Cavalry, Threaten Def 3

Skills in parentheses are ones that I don't really use. Killer Lance+ was necessary for the Lilina-Cecilia Bound Hero Battle to get Draconic Aura to activate on the correct rounds of combat.

13 hours ago, Xenomata said:

What happens when TA3 Green unit appears? Or does your Peri have Cancel Affinity for that purpose?

Eventually, yes, but I haven't had the need to do so yet. I'm kind of hoping I can just have her brute force her way through.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Zinnia said:

I didn't even bother to try this time with Rein because most fliers had great res (tried with Nino but made only less than 10 damage), and not the map seemed troublesome for horses. So I was surprised you got to use your horse emblem teams with ease.

I couldn't find an infernal strategy, so threw Subaki (5*+1, +def seal) at enemy's range and let him tank everyone while protecting Klein. Even with Lote shield he can manage to deal good damage. Definitely-not-Azura was close to dance when needed, Lilina was there just for drawbacking her out of danger. Somehow it worked.

Most people put Lancebreaker on Reinhardt, and hitting four times lets him proc a Special (that you probably should put on him as well), so that's why.

So i took Ice Dragons advice to heart and uped the challenge for myself:

Cleared Lunatic with 4 Healers: Wrys, Azama +10, Prscilla +2 and Elise

I will make a recording of this and post it

I doubt i can tackle Infernal, lack of Firepower and Defensiv Tiles doesnt make that one viable as Healers only clear

ピエリのおもちゃなの!

+10 Peri [+Atk, -Res] (Firesweep Lance+, Reposition, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Drag Back, Threaten Def 3)

Finished my Peri solo of Infernal on the first try after switching up her skills.

Drag Back puts things in convenient places, and Threaten Def 3 was required to kill Minerva in two rounds of combat, overkilling her barely by only 3 HP.

Buffs from Olivia (Hone Atk 3) and Ninian (Hone Spd 3) were also necessary. Hone Atk 3 gets Peri a one-hit kill against the sword pegasus, which leaves Draconic Aura fully charged for Minerva, and helps her get the two-hit kill against Minerva. Hone Spd 3 gets her a necessary double attack against the Firesweep Lance.

Imgur link because the fancy stuff seems to be broken: https://imgur.com/a/fEmdT.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Welp, time to up the challenge. >:E

Welp i tried Infernal on healers and it didnt pan out no matter what. The lack in Attack power is just too much, at some point even Azama is overwhelmed with units to tank.

However I managed to beat Infernal with the Performing Arts Team! I needed a few tries and needed to tweak some things around. "Lets Dance!"
PA!Olivia +7: Poison Dagger+, Fury, rest was her default skill set
PA!Azura +10: Distant Counter, Moonbow, rest was her default skill set (she got attacked once and used Distant Counter on the Red Mage)
PA!Inigo +7: Vanilla Skill set, his A Slot was empty, he attacked once
PA! Shigure +2: Blarblade +, Reposition, Moonbow, Triangle Adept, Lance Breaker, Hone Attack

Shigure put most work in killing basicly every unit. Since they all are so heavy merged it puts them statwise slightly above normal 5* units (ecxept for Azura) however Shigure is still underground level stat wise lol (considering he put in most of the work)

Fitting ending was that each of the Dancers were standing at the end when killing Minerva right next to Shigure forming a nice Dance formation <3

Well, it cost a couple stamina potions to get it right, but it was worth it. Team of:

• 4* Donnel [neutral]: Brave Lance, Reciprocal Aid, (no special), HP +5, Drag Back, (no C passive), Res +1 seal
  • 4* +2 Olivia [neutral]: Silver Sword, Dance, (no special), (no A passive), (no B passive), Hone Atk 3, (no seal)
  • 4* Gordin [+Spd/-Def]: Brave Bow, Shove, (no special), Atk +3, Vantage 2, (no C passive), (no seal)
  • 4* Tiki: Naga's Voice [+Spd/-Res]: Lightning Breath, (no assist), Bonfire, Defiant Atk 3, (no B passive), Spur Res 1, (no seal)

successfully cleared Infernal. At a glance, Tiki can't be -Atk or -Def, but can otherwise be anything else. Gordin can't be -Atk.

Spoiler

Edited by LordFrigid

Ok I finally was able to take a video of my Infernal run.

It turned out a bit different of what I did the first time, but if it works, is fine?

Team: Klein, Azura, Elincia and Subaki

Subaki was just there for buffing Elincia and let her move with her skill, so... I think he can be switched for another flyer?

Edited by SniperGYS

I cleared it with Minerva, B!Cordelia, B!Lucina and PA!Olivia, B!Lucina's buffs are invaluable in these sort of modes.

Also didn't know they moved on their own, that would have made things easier.

Edited by Mackc2

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

https://imgur.com/a/f1Vh3

My Oboro clear

also

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Notice the lack of a certain quadruped with access to certain buffs ;)

Uses Cellica + Nino and still dares to shit talk how low can you get :Kappa:

I already cleared hard and lunatic some days ago, but had some trouble with infernal.

Tried it again today just now and I did it in ONE TRY! Was easier than I thought. Team used was Elincia, Klein, Azura, and Nino. Nino took care of one lance Peg while Klein took care of the other two as well as Minerva. Elincia took care of the red mage and Maria. Azura just danced and tanked the red mage a couple times. She took 0 damage from him. lol

11 hours ago, Arcanite said:

https://imgur.com/a/f1Vh3

My Oboro clear

also

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Notice the lack of a certain quadruped with access to certain buffs ;)

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

“Oboro clear”, my ass. It’s not an Oboro clear when Nino swept 5/6.

This.

Now do it with Oboro and three unequipped dancers.

I took my archers Bride Cordelia, Brave Lyn & Takumi (w/ Olivia) for a spin on Lunatic & Infernal. Hadn't used B-Cordelia or Takumi for real in ages, so this was fun. They had mostly default kits and of all things the shining star was bride cordelia rather than brave lyn. Cupid Bow & breath of life passive really helped out.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

“Oboro clear”, my ass. It’s not an Oboro clear when Nino swept 5/6.

It's 4/6 I guess, since I think the Killer Lance flier died to Oboro on EP.

Are you ready for dis tho? @Arcanite @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Ice Dragon  Couldn't get Oboro to kill Minerva, though.

For anyone still struggling with Infernal Minerva

Managed to clear with the Askr Trio 5 Star + Wrys 5 Star, no merging, no skill inheritance, just Vanilla Units.
Vanilla Seals were equiped but they can be unequiped, also the support between Shareena and Anna isnt necessary prolly since they fight very far appart from each other. Alfonse has no support ally with Wrys
Wrys can also be lvl 40 4 Star.
The AI might react differently tough.

Edited by Hilda

On 10/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, LordFrigid said:

Team of:

• 4* Donnel [neutral]: Brave Lance, Reciprocal Aid, (no special), HP +5, Drag Back, (no C passive), Res +1 seal
  • 4* +2 Olivia [neutral]: Silver Sword, Dance, (no special), (no A passive), (no B passive), Hone Atk 3, (no seal)
  • 4* Gordin [+Spd/-Def]: Brave Bow, Shove, (no special), Atk +3, Vantage 2, (no C passive), (no seal)
  • 4* Tiki: Naga's Voice [+Spd/-Res]: Lightning Breath, (no assist), Bonfire, Defiant Atk 3, (no B passive), Spur Res 1, (no seal)

successfully cleared Infernal. At a glance, Tiki can't be -Atk or -Def, but can otherwise be anything else. Gordin can't be -Atk.

The whole +2-merge-on-Olivia thing was bugging me, so I brought up the 1* Olivia I had been procrastinating on. Lo and behold, the sword peg moves a little differently with a 4* +0 Olivia. It can still be cleared, it just takes a little bit longer to set up the Maria KO.

That kinda makes me wonder how important Tiki and Gordin’s natures are...but there’s not a whole lot I can do about that, so oh well.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's 4/6 I guess, since I think the Killer Lance flier died to Oboro on EP.

Are you ready for dis tho? 

Details!

Woah, you destroyed poor Arcanite. Not that they had any sympathy from me anyway.

Also Japanese Oboro sounds like a hag. Marisha Ray is great.