Character moveset requests: 6 more movesets

Jedi

Her moves kinda move her around too much, but that's offset by hitboxes being ridiculously large in this game, so I guess it's fine. Btw, what sword is that?

Surprised to see that Lyn and Robin have special dialogue together. Guess they're tying it to Mark again, huh.

A shame they don't call you a true Musou every 1000 kills though. 

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Her moves kinda move her around too much, but that's offset by hitboxes being ridiculously large in this game, so I guess it's fine. Btw, what sword is that?

Surprised to see that Lyn and Robin have special dialogue together. Guess they're tying it to Mark again, huh.

A shame they don't call you a true Musou every 1000 kills though. 

It's a Steel Sword, they have kind of a funky design in this game.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So Sol Katti and other Prfs are locked as final level weapons, right?

Not sure how to get the Sol Katti yet, but the other characters have their prf's right off the bat, I think theres ways to power them up like Links Master Sword though but I need the english copy to be sure of that x.x I wish I had full answers.

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Not sure how to get the Sol Katti yet, but the other characters have their prf's right off the bat, I think theres ways to power them up like Links Master Sword though but I need the english copy to be sure of that x.x I wish I had full answers.

I looked it up out of curiosity, and found a JP wiki.

Spoiler

And apparently it's an unlockable from the Elibe History Mode map, キアランの公女 (Lady of Caelin), which has a Difficulty of 45. You have to S-rank the mission.

I like what I see... but I think I'm not going to make her one of my mains XD. She moves too much to attack, and this is terrible for a 1v1 battles (at least as I know for my Hyrule Warriors personal experience).

If don't take to much time to you, @Jedi, could you do this for other characters? I've seen videos from History Mode (to avoid spoilers) and I see a lot 4 or 5 characters and that's it (maybe they're the best ones, or at least the favourites of these YouTubers, who knows), and I've didn't see so much gameplay about (for example) Xander, Camilla or the OC twins (apart of the obvious official gameplays).

Not to detract from Jedi here, but there is one person on YT with a video on a lot of the characters, (with doubles)with the only one who seems to be missing right now is Xander, Chrom, Frederick, Elise (tho I think they doubled w/ Tiki & forgot to label it), Caeda, Hinoka & Anna.

Looking around, Frederick, Hinoka and Xander (granted, pre-release fottage might explain why) are really the only people you don't see at all. If you could beat them on that accord, that'd be great

5 hours ago, Timeman said:

I like what I see... but I think I'm not going to make her one of my mains XD. She moves too much to attack, and this is terrible for a 1v1 battles (at least as I know for my Hyrule Warriors personal experience).

If don't take to much time to you, @Jedi, could you do this for other characters? I've seen videos from History Mode (to avoid spoilers) and I see a lot 4 or 5 characters and that's it (maybe they're the best ones, or at least the favourites of these YouTubers, who knows), and I've didn't see so much gameplay about (for example) Xander, Camilla or the OC twins (apart of the obvious official gameplays).

5 hours ago, wissenschaft said:

I second wanting to see a highlight for all the characters, especially the ones Jedi did not use in his stream, like Corrin or Tiki. Why you no love ms. mary sue or ms. adorable? :P

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Not to detract from Jedi here, but there is one person on YT with a video on a lot of the characters, (with doubles)with the only one who seems to be missing right now is Xander, Chrom, Frederick, Elise (tho I think they doubled w/ Tiki & forgot to label it), Caeda, Hinoka & Anna.

Looking around, Frederick, Hinoka and Xander (granted, pre-release fottage might explain why) are really the only people you don't see at all. If you could beat them on that accord, that'd be great

Oh I didn't realize people would want to see more of this! Thank you. I'll probably do it in a bit if I have the time. 

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I looked it up out of curiosity, and found a JP wiki.

Reveal hidden contents

And apparently it's an unlockable from the Elibe History Mode map, キアランの公女 (Lady of Caelin), which has a Difficulty of 45. You have to S-rank the mission.

I haven't done that yet, that explains it! Haha I only did the minimum to get Lyn.

4 hours ago, Rayhaku808 said:

Seriously, how were you able to complete this mission? I've been trying to do this one for about 5 hours I'm absolutely garbage.

Hide contents

DL3NMPbVwAAsbK8.jpg

You have to stall the Xanders and beat the crap out of them, I highly advise using 1 or 2 pegasus knights since even on AI they'll hold them off for a bit thanks to WTA. If you can get them to group together, do so then proceed to musou and awakening the crap out of them while their weakness gauges are up, take at least one staver (Pegasus Knight can double as this). Use some of your allied NPCs for pair up as well.

Also make sure you have fairly strong weapons. Also I'd say the level requirement is deceptive I wouldn't try it unless you have a team of 50's/high 40's

Edited by Jedi

I noticed that Lyn had a different outfit on in that video. Is that outfit suppose to be her Blade Lord outfit from The Blazing Blade? Also, can you might do a gameplay video for Ryoma, Celica, and Sakura as well?

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Lyn looks like a blast. Though to be fair, thus far everybody looks like a lot of fun.

If you're planning on doing another video, can we see Frederick next? There's very little gameplay footage of him on the internet.

I'll work on others too but here. Youtubes quality compression takes eons too.

Edited by Jedi

Fred's horse is literally slipsliding all over the place....his special with his horse kicking everyone is downright hilarious.

My gods he looks aggressive!

38 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Fred's horse is literally slipsliding all over the place....his special with his horse kicking everyone is downright hilarious.

My gods he looks aggressive!

And heres Xander too :P 

Oh, Frederick and Xander look great! With that video I found Frederick more interesting (the first videos I saw about him were... insipid and non attractive). And Xander and his magical horse are even more awesome than in the E3 XD.

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

Ugh I feel bad, I've been sick and super busy the past few days x.x

You've gone above and beyond covering the game. Nobody will blame you for things like that.

Lianna and Rowan

Ryoma

On 10/11/2017 at 6:18 AM, wissenschaft said:

I second wanting to see a highlight for all the characters, especially the ones Jedi did not use in his stream, like Corrin or Tiki. Why you no love ms. mary sue or ms. adorable? :P

Corrin

Tiki

On 10/12/2017 at 7:17 AM, The DanMan said:

Man, Xander looks a lot cooler than in the E3 footage.

I'll put in a request for Leo.

Leo and Elise

On 10/11/2017 at 6:56 AM, Motendra said:

Pegasus Knights