Hilarious Fire Emblem Incidents?

Christactics

Did you ever encounter funny errors in game or have funny incident-ish happenings irl related to Fire Emblem?

There's that skittish Nohrian hair, shiny Chrom, and so much more.

Edited by Christactics

I supposed something I do is that I'd stifle a laugh every time F-Corrin says "why?" In the game. It probably weirds out everyone around me, but I can't help it- It somehow sounds like when one of my friends become overdramatic.

Edited by Christactics

47 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

One time my Rhajat got a bad Level Up and said "I must be cursed," and then promptly got killed by an enemy.

Aaah, he better watch what he says next time.

in Fire Emblem Heroes, I always thought Henry said "Crows, curse them all!" Instead of "Let's curse them all!"... I'm still a little confused.

In my first playthrough of Path of Radiance, Ike kept getting crits on severely weakened enemies. It wasn't a bother at all and I merely kept responding to it with "Fucking Hell, Ike!" like it was my catchphrase. Conversely, this has since carried over to Radiant Dawn in addition to the stat-ups.

Oddly, in the same playthrough (PoR), my friend recommended me using Oscar which I attempted, except Oscar's Strength went up once. Out of the 10+ levels he got. Later on, when I felt I could afford to, I pumped him full of Bonus experience. And between wherever he was and level 20 (I didn't promote him just because) he gained a grand total of 3 Strength. I just found it funny at how highly Oscar was recommended, only for me to be let down with such a cursed unit.

Only other thing that springs to mind is playing Sacred Stones on Wii U, popping onto Facebook, posting screenshots of certain lines without context to my friends and making it seem like the characters are saying strange, lewd or otherwise stupid things. It was fun.

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

Only other thing that springs to mind is playing Sacred Stones on Wii U, popping onto Facebook, posting screenshots of certain lines without context to my friends and making it seem like the characters are saying strange, lewd or otherwise stupid things. It was fun.

I actually want to try that with my friends... do you remember any of the phrases?

During the last stretch of my Binding Blade run my Hugh  suddenly got a HUGE boost in magic though when I tried to promote him his magic went down so I didn't want to use him just to keep his ridiculous magic stat intact. Kinda makes me wish I promoted him before hand just to see how ridiculous that would've been.

Hugh got HUGE!!.png

47 minutes ago, CeruleanMage said:

During the last stretch of my Binding Blade run my Hugh  suddenly got a HUGE boost in magic though when I tried to promote him his magic went down so I didn't want to use him just to keep his ridiculous magic stat intact. Kinda makes me wish I promoted him before hand just to see how ridiculous that would've been.

Hugh got HUGE!!.png

I didn't know that was possible??

On 10/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Christactics said:

There's that skittish Nohrian hair, shiny Chrom

Both of those require an explanation please?

My friend used to be a bit of a Soren fangirl and her brother would tell her "get in here so Soren will do a critical" and like 9 times out of 10 he would. And then one time I yelled "good boy!" at Ike when he killed an armor knight and immediately went wtf at myself.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:11 PM, Dragoncat said:

Both of those require an explanation please?

My friend used to be a bit of a Soren fangirl and her brother would tell her "get in here so Soren will do a critical" and like 9 times out of 10 he would. And then one time I yelled "good boy!" at Ike when he killed an armor knight and immediately went wtf at myself.

Now that makes me want to draw Ike as a puppy :/

for the Nohrian hair, it was when Elise's hair rose up pointing to the sky, and the shiny chrom is an error where chrom's armor appeared light blue and glitchy. You can find the picture if you google shiny chrom :p

Edited by Christactics

17 minutes ago, Christactics said:

Now that makes me want to draw Ike as a puppy :/

Lol go for it! Species swaps are the best thing ever.

Glitches then? Those can be amusing.

29 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Lol go for it! Species swaps are the best thing ever.

Glitches then? Those can be amusing.

I laughed a lot when I first found out about shiny chrom, especially when someone drew this certain fan art :D

On 10/16/2017 at 9:17 AM, Christactics said:

I laughed a lot when I first found out about shiny chrom, especially when someone drew this certain fan art :D

Why is this what I got when I googled it?

Capture.png

The funniest thing related to FE for me is trying to introduce my shitpost-heavy friend to the series. He knows Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina, Robin and Corn from smash.

We boot up SS. 
Eirika shows up.
"Is that Marth?"
"No."
Seth appears. 
"Is that Marth?"
"Still no."
"Is Marth in this game?"
"Nope."
about an hour later, Ephraim appears
"That's Marth, right?"
"GDI bro."

1 hour ago, FRZNHeir said:

The funniest thing related to FE for me is trying to introduce my shitpost-heavy friend to the series. He knows Marth, Ike, Roy, Lucina, Robin and Corn from smash.

We boot up SS. 
Eirika shows up.
"Is that Marth?"
"No."
Seth appears. 
"Is that Marth?"
"Still no."
"Is Marth in this game?"
"Nope."
"That's Marth, right?"
"GDI bro."

Does that look like Marth to you?

2 hours ago, FRZNHeir said:

cornfromfates.png

Sorry not sorry xD But lol your friend. Seth looks NOTHING like Marth.

20 hours ago, FRZNHeir said:

We boot up SS. 
Eirika shows up.
"Is that Marth?"
"No."
Seth appears. 
"Is that Marth?"
"Still no."
"Is Marth in this game?"
"Nope."
"That's Marth, right?"
"GDI bro."