Holy war banner

JDtheBA

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I can get Sigurd and Deirdre and put them on a team with my Seliph and Julia. 

Also, it's cool that they share the same artists as their kids.

Edited by Nimue

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Still enemy-only indeed. RIP Thoron+.

But DEIRDRE is so beautiful!

Deirdres hair is too messy :(

#JuliaOrRiot

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

My guess would be TT reward. All of the possibilities, she seems like a weird choice for a GHB.

We're already likely getting Arvis as a GHB.

You're right, I forgot about Favaro's leak. Then Ayra being a TT reward seems more likely. Even better then, I just saved myself some feathers.

Now onto the banner. Sigurd seems to do justice to his OP FE4 self with that Tyrfing and B skill, Deirdre will be either a better Julia or worse/equal depending on her atk/res stats. Tailtiu I'm iffy about, she's a bladetome user but her atk seems pretty low and her skills are underwhelming. This banner only has 3 units which lowers the chances of anyone going down to 4* but if one of them were to be downgraded Tailtiu is going down for sure.

Sigurd looks broken as hell. Probably the only red unit that is going to be able to tank Reinhardt. Against mages he halves their first attack and reduces the second by 80%. He can probably tank B!Lyn as well. Magekiller red cavalry is here.

Deirdre is basically an anti bladetome magic user.

Tailtiu will probably be the 4* drop of this banner.

Ayra will likely be the TT reward, Arvis as the GHB

The 3 unit banners have always been linked to corresponding TTs so there will likely be an FE4 GHB soon (predicting Seliph, Julia, Sigurd and Deirdre as the 40%)

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Sigurd looks broken as hell. Probably the only red unit that is going to be able to tank Reinhardt. Against mages he halves their first attack and reduces the second by 80%. He can probably tank B!Lyn as well. Magekiller red cavalry is here.

Deirdre is basically an anti bladetome magic user.

Tailtiu will probably be the 4* drop of this banner.

Ayra will likely be the TT reward, Arvis as the GHB

The 3 unit banners have always been linked to corresponding TTs so there will likely be an FE4 GHB soon (predicting Seliph, Julia, Sigurd and Deirdre as the 40%)

Sigurd can technically equip Missile Block seal or whatever the name is. He now get 50% Magic damage on first and 20% magic and missile on 2nd

Interesting banner and I was right about Sigurd getting a tweaked Tyrfing. Nice.

Tailtiu is definitely the one who's gonna be made into a 4*. As for Ayra, I see her more as a TT reward. 

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Sigurd can technically equip Missile Block seal or whatever the name is. He now get 50% Magic damage on first and 20% magic and missile on 2nd

His B-skill blocks all kinds of ranged attacks, so he won't need the seal. But does it stack

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

His B-skill blocks all kinds of ranged attacks, so he won't need the seal. But does it stack

Oh lol i misread that. I thought its Magic only so i was like "why would i run this crap over Magic Seal"

Nevermind that skills pretty good

@SatsumaFSoysoy

No actually the real question is if Tyrfing effect procs separately

Say

Nino attack DC sig

Nino(Tyrfing) - Sig - Nino(Tyrfing)

Because if it works like that Sigurd B returns to dumspter trash level once more lol

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner