Holy war banner

JDtheBA

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Friendship is everything!

Ah, I forgot about Shigure. Screw that fake Shigure, I don’t care about seasonals.

You reminded me that I have someday promote Robin. She will come after Cecilia though. Soren does my Reinhardt duties when I need him to.

I’m not exactly lacking in red mages with Lilina, Celica, and Tharja as my 5★s, but Arvis is always welcome, the magnificent dastard.

But if I had to choose the sexiest Jugdrali (is this how the demonym if Jugdeal is formed?), I’d go with Ayra. The girl is almost perfect.

Ayra reminds me of Velvet from Tales of Berseria.  She's my favorite female character in FE4, and I WILL turn her into something worthwhile~!

Arden, on the other hand. . .well, he's getting Pivot.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Ayra reminds me of Velvet from Tales of Berseria.  She's my favorite female character in FE4, and I WILL turn her into something worthwhile~!

Arden, on the other hand. . .well, he's getting Pivot.

Ayra is my favourite female character in Genealogy too with Deirdre closely behind her. That I’m positively biased in favour of swordspeople (especially myrmiladies) does help too.

Don’t say you too don’t appreciate Arden’s art, like many in this thread did :( it is really, really good, and much like Arthur’s, is purposefully made to stand out to underline who and what the character is.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Don’t say you too don’t appreciate Arden’s art, like many in this thread did :( it is really, really good, and much like Arthur’s, is purposefully made to stand out to underline who and what the character is.

I don't like Arden as a character.  His art is hilarious.

Here's hoping that the other Jugdral characters we both like wind up with amazing everything~!

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I don't like Arden as a character.  His art is hilarious.

Here's hoping that the other Jugdral characters we both like wind up with amazing everything~!

That was a sigh of relief you might have heard :3

Hope will never die!~

Edited by Vaximillian

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Fourth member should be Ethlyn, whenever she's released.  It'll make the team slightly less lopsided (I hope), and fits the family theme. . .if even Deirdre married in.

Lop-sided is good for surprise defense team though, if the attacker doesn't have a balance team.

Though my ideal team will be Sigurd, Eldigan, Cuan and Ethlyn. I'm still waiting...

I know I'm a bit late, but I was hoping for Quan so I could have Sigurd, Eldigan and Quan together.

Also, does it annoy anyone else Tailtiu doesn't have Thoron+. I know it's not the best tome, but it's the only one we don't have and I just want a unit to have it for completions sake.

14 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

I just hope that Ayra is the next Grand Hero Battle or something. I would love to use this character!

Next GHB is Arvis tomorrow, and it seems like it'll be followed by Ursula's third run the next week.

Ayra should become available somehow sometime in the next month or so, but it's not entirely clear how.

Got up to 12 orbs today and tried again aaaand ~

Spoiler

rjxIIHx.png

Yes! But that isn't the only thing I got...

Spoiler

GjGebHW.png

I think the game wants to apologize

One is +speed and -res the other is +attack and -res; so any suggestions which one is better?

13 orbs to get one 5* GoHW character.

Spoiler

895059Capturedcrans2017101723471211.png

Guh, wrong one, wrong one !
And she's +Hp -Def, I already have one Julia like that.

Maan... I think that's all I can get, I don't have orbs anymore, and just a few quest left...

12 hours ago, Othin said:

Next GHB is Arvis tomorrow, and it seems like it'll be followed by Ursula's third run the next week.

Ayra should become available somehow sometime in the next month or so, but it's not entirely clear how.

I know. I just got Arvis not too long ago.

Whatever the case may be, I really want this character!