Pairing your Avatar.

Your Husband/Wife in Fates  

31 members have voted

1. 1. (Males Only.) Who is your wife in Fates?

• Azura (All Paths.)
    • Hinoka (Birthright/Revelation.)
    • Sakura (Birthright/Revelation.)
    • Camilla (Conquest/Revelation.)
    • Elise. (Conquest/Revelation.)
    • Comment.
    • I'm a Girl (Don't vote on this question if you are a girl.)
  2. 2. (Females Only.) Who is your husband in Fates?

• Azura (All Paths.) (L******)
    • Ryoma (Birthright/Revelation.)
    • Takumi (Birthright/Revelation.)
    • Xander (Conquest/Revelation.)
    • Leo (Conquest/Revelation.)
    • Comment.
    • I'm a Guy (Don't vote on this question if you are a Guy.)

For Birthright I chose Scarlet, for Conquest my favorite pairing that I have done so far is Effie. For one thing she seems to have a quieter personality than the others also she works out. Which in real life is something I do regularly, too bad I can't have Corrin respond to Effie in that way. 

Incest Emblem ftw!

For my first run of Birthright, I chose Hana. The supports may be hot garbage, but the Kana you get out of this pairing is busted to hell and back, especially if you pick either Skill or Speed as your boon. Also Hana is cute AF
For my first run of Conquest, I chose Nyx on a whim, since I didn't know who else to pick. Gameplay-wise perhaps not the wisest decision, but the supports are cute and Nyx' confession and My Room lines pull my heart strings until they snap.
Favourite pairing gameplay-wise is definitely Hana. Support-wise it's Nyx by a long shot.

I want to say Charlotte because she's fantastic, but her supports with Xander are THE BEST THING. So I always pair those two. 

My avatar first was paired with Camilla in Conquest, then with... well. I don't remember who in Revelation. My favorite reason to pair with Camilla is actually her hair color. It is by far my favorite on Kana, just the cutest thing <3

Though I actually do like the supports between Corrin and Camilla. Cute stuff.

My avatar in Birthright paired Kaze. She was my first avatar for Fates.
For Conquest, my avatar is going to pair with Felicia. I haven't done much for awhile in that version.
For Revelations, my first one paired with Selena and my second paired with Takumi.

For the second Revelations file, I'm currently doing what I call an "Awakening Skill Challenge"; where no one can use Partner or Friendship Seals, nor any DLC or Path Seals, and any children with a parent(s) that has a class tree that isn't passed down only gets one skill from that tree. To be honest it's actually far easier, because not only am I not spending it all on Partner and Friendship Seals but I'm also selling any of them that I come across. It also feels healthier because I'm not using any Hacked Skills (Aptitude, the avatar's and Kana's exclusive class skills, the Kitsune/Wolfskin exclusive skills, Azura's exclusive skills, etc). Perhaps I should do a Mono-class Challenge next time....

Birthright: Azura (before I found out they’re actually cousins...)

Conquest: Selena

Revelations: Setsuna (should’ve married her in Birthright)

First play (BR): SMolzu

Second play (CQ): Leonardo (kinda awkward)

Third play (Rev): RGaYS2c.png

Consecutive plays: Charlotte's Web, Florence the Maid, Forest by System of a Down, bootleg Tharja (still disappointed they changed her original supports with the avatar), Elder Peri (Reina), Little Red Riding Hooded Wolf Girl, Kaze Emanuar

Plan to try: Belkan Assassin, Miitomo, Sheer Row, Felicia Melchiot, Little Jakob, Ice Rinkah, Cow Milla (yes, really; I want to see this pairing with my own two eyes), Keaton or Kaden Alenko (I wanna see how Velouria or Selkie would be like as a Nohr Princess), maybe Hana, maybe Selena, maybe a Hoshidan sibling

I'll probably never get around to doing the "canon" option Azura.

Of the initial ones, I'm really gonna hand it to 'Boro.  Though the alternative would be Mozu, and that would leave the fashionista with Memekumi, which is perfectly okay as well.  But for all the crap I give Corrin, their supports with Oboro really are nice, imo.

Edited by Ertrick36

I marry Kaden in every file of Birthright and Revelation... But since I only can kill him in Conquest, I was obliged to marry Leo because I don't like anyone else from Nohr,  just wanted Forrest around and my favorite pairings for Leo are in Hoshido, so, Leo was my only option to get Forrest and for not leaving my Conquest!Corrin forever alone

But yeah, Kaden is the Fates husband

Poor Elise. Eh oh well.

Conquest: Elise and Midori

Birthright: Female avatar married Yukimura male avatar married Caeldori.

Revelation: I married Selena as a male avatar and Fuga as a female.

Edited by GreenDragon17
Adding more details to my post.

Ehh I made files for both.

Birthright: Shiro, Rhajat, and someone else (I forget who, but I have it written down somewhere)

Conquest: Niles (gay ver.), Flora, and Leo.

2 hours ago, GreenDragon17 said:

Poor Elise. Eh oh well.

Conquest: Elise and Midori

Birthright: Female avatar married Yukimura male avatar married Caeldori.

Revelation: I married Selena as a male avatar and Fuga as a female.

Speaking of, Midori and Elise are both on my list of characters to marry in future runs (I find the support chain with the former in particular to be rather sweet).

Also, as for the thread, wound up marrying Sakura and Caeldori in addition to all those I mentioned earlier.

2 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Speaking of, Midori and Elise are both on my list of characters to marry in future runs (I find the support chain with the former in particular to be rather sweet).

Also, as for the thread, wound up marrying Sakura and Caeldori in addition to all those I mentioned earlier.

Midori's support is really sweet. I love how she takes care of the avatar while he's sick, Elise's is sweet as well. Something about their personalities just warms my heart.