Please Help

MysticDrive

Sorry to bother, but I have a request.

Can someone please make me a sprite using Marisa's Hair, Lucius's Face and Nino's Body/Clothing, and could you please add some sort of glasses for a smarter look, I would like her to have Black hair, Blue Eyes, and a Dark Green Outfit, but keep Lucius's skin colour.

The reason i'm asking us because I have a Chromebook, which doesn't let me download any application what so ever (No Utensi, No Photoshop, NOTHING) and their isn't any way to do so on browser based sites, so can you please help me?

default_Ninoingame.png

Lucius-Portrait.png

tumblr_oiezbje10r1radr4ho1_500.png

Not me, no.  I'm no good at mugs.  Tbh you'd have to find someone super charitable to do this for you, especially just for a personal profile picture.  My best suggestion would just be to find a way to make it yourself, but I suppose you've already tried that.

Here it is,

NinoLucius.png.9f1cac3a2a2b78b62436faf281fcce3e.png

I had to widen the body a bit for it to match Luciu´s head. Also did some changes to Marisa´s hair so it could fit correctly. The glasses need more work probably.

Hope the colours are alright. If you´d like any changes you can PM and I´ll see what I can do.