Badly describe your favourite characters

Chad Radwell

Ya gorl got her data back today. Time to waste it on another long, incomprehensible dumpster fire of a thread =)

This thread was really fun when we did it for main series games, so let's do it for our fave mens and womens in this particular bad boy. Without using names, tell me about your favourite characters as poorly as you can. (You guys could turn this into a guessing game or s/t, I don't care. I just wanna see what you silly sonofagunz have for me.) And MAKE IT FASHION.

I've got two files running right now with two different spouses, and they're both tied for fave at the mo', so here they are. Spoilered for pg-13 language again, sorry mods. :) istillloveyou

Spoiler

Fave Wife probably has 35 tank tops in slightly different shades of grey and washes her bras four times a year. 90% of her blood is caffeine at any given time. She's responsible for running inside jokes and memes into the ground until no one wants to hear them anymore. Don't let her mix you a drink, because it's just going to be two different brands of whiskey. If I had to guess, I'd say she's probably the reason Fredster is so damn tired all the time. It's ok tho I lov her anyway

Spoiler

The Favourite Man is the kind of guy you'd find alone in the back of a barn, dissociating and listening to Cher's hit single, Believe. He's really weird and has no friends; the inside of his mind probably looks like the feeling of staying up until 5 am watching vine compilations. He's king of the creative depression meal. Raw blueberries and crackers? Sure, that's a depression meal now. When you ask him how he's doing, it takes every muscle in his facial region not to respond with "Dead inside and ready to fuckin' party". Also, can't support with Chrom, which makes me wonder if Chrom even knows he's in this army. Probably not, actually. 

K go, make me chortle. Bonus points if you use the word "chortle" in your post.

Edited by Chad Radwell

• A chick from a religious family that all the talks of God made her sick of everything. She is the most likely to to go the prom just to make fun of the other people there. She needs three cups of coffee to get through the day, the thing of gal to have a Tumblr blog detailing her miserable days, and finding that special someone.
  • The kind of person that has five dogs due to having the attention. She likes the wealthy lifestyle, but not the responsibly of it. Spends her holidays at wine festivals, and hanging out with her girls. Sometimes she's mistaken as gay for her interest in women.

Is this only awakening?

(also I can't figure out who your talking about and I need to know)

• She: Can't swim. Has the opposite of one of MarkyJoe1990's favorite qualities in a woman, and probably cant even make easy mac and cheese.
Spoiler

Sully

• He: Loves animals! Chrom tries to forget he is in his army. He has a collection of jokes for every occasion, and probably makes you want to tear your ears off with how bad some of them are.
Spoiler

Henry

18 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

Is this only awakening?

(also I can't figure out who your talking about and I need to know)

• She: Can't swim. Has the opposite of one of MarkyJoe1990's favorite qualities in a woman, and probably cant even make easy mac and cheese.
  Reveal hidden contents

Sully

• He: Loves animals! Chrom tries to forget he is in his army. He has a collection of jokes for every occasion, and probably makes you want to tear your ears off with how bad some of them are.
  Reveal hidden contents

Henry

It's in Awakening because that's what I'm playing atm and it's way easier with a small cast, but you're more than welcome to expand if you like :3c

LMAO YES I did Sully too actually. Gr8 taste my pal. The other one was Libra, who I'm 99% sure is the human embodiment of Depression Comedy. Like seriously someone check on him.

Multiquote's choking on mobile, so I'm gonna respond with tags, sorry:

@uniqueme too :( thassom relatable content right there.

@NinjaMonkey feel free to tag a mod or something to have them move it, then. 

Female: Person who can't run worth anything. Is worried about her body. Tries but fails to get noticed by someone. Probably has PTSD. Doesn't approve of relying on plants. Constantly tries to one-up everyone.

Male: Average guy, suffers from being forgotten about along with probably diabetes. Also has the worse nights sleeping. Is surprisingly helpful in times of need though.

Female: Embarrassed about people looking at her and wonders why even though she barely wears any clothes. Probably rescues abandoned kittens in her free time. Has the cutest hairstyle in the game. White skin except for her face which is red for some reason.

Male: Most likely has type 2 diabetes. Gives nicknames to everyone even though nobody ever asked for them. Rescued some random blonde chick for some reason. Definitely has no soul and probably throws up every night before bed due to horrible eating habits. Definitely has a cavity in every single tooth.

F: Constantly lets you know that you are improper, regards everyone but her possible love interest and her brother as such and delivers it all so condescendingly. Also might know much of the land's seedy underbelly and can hold some serious grudges. Is the most ready for rain in the Shepherds.

M: Is likely the reason his brother died. Is usually unmotivated unless you pay him off, but he makes an exemption for stopping paedophiles. His nickname is both an obvious double entendre and a description of his attitude and future. Has the deepest chortle in the Shepherds. (Took me a bit to decide. Could do a few of the others I didn't choose to do in the end.)

18 hours ago, Sophie said:

Female: Embarrassed about people looking at her and wonders why even though she barely wears any clothes. Probably rescues abandoned kittens in her free time. Has the cutest hairstyle in the game. White skin except for her face which is red for some reason.

Male: Most likely has type 2 diabetes. Gives nicknames to everyone even though nobody ever asked for them. Rescued some random blonde chick for some reason. Definitely has no soul and probably throws up every night before bed due to horrible eating habits. Definitely has a cavity in every single tooth.

Olivia and Gaius.

That one lady who rides a pony that grows wings by itself, apparently not a redhead, nor is shy and cheerful to an extent. Only had an older sister who is of a veteran caliber reunited in that one of the many named rivers in the FE history. One of the few that can engage fleets in direct combat, and stays consistent throughout the game.

That one lad who always thinks that he is right and everybody else is no-no. He dislikes the presence of mirror in battlefield, and he also really wants to get laid by capturing a noble and a mage general but still a single man. Sides with a guy who have some weird interest in a world ruled by ancient beasts who initially lost The Scouring, and apparently is still alive after some weird loopholes.