Genealogy Characters in Heroes

Preferred Hero  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What hero would you like to see in Heroes?

• Noish
    • Alec
    • Arden
    • Azel
    • Lex
    • Cuan
    • Ethlin
    • Fin
    • Midayle
    • Dew
    • Adean
    • Jamka
    • Holyn
    • Beowulf
    • Levin
    • Sylvia
    • Fury
    • Claude
    • Brigid

ayra-paralogue-231x300.png

With the new arrival of world of holy war to the game we can expect some new heroes. The only names that have been officially announced are: Sigurd, Deirdre, and Tailtu. However we can see a brief appearance of who is most likely Ayra from the first generation of the game. Since she is not named with the rest we can probably assume there will be more characters on their way. What heroes would you like to appear? It is safest to assume that any new additions will be part of the first generation.

I went with Quan, who I was really disappointed not to see on the banner. Got my hopes up too much. 

My prediction is that there'll be one banner and an FE4 TT (oh man, I hope the banner includes Eldigan because I really want him), plus Arvis' GHB... and then Halloween banner comes out and FE4 is forgotten again for the next three person banner where they again include only one new male character (forcing myself to never get my hopes up again for any non seasonal banner). That being said, if the next one is FE5 and includes Eyvel, I'd go for her :D 

I went with Ethlin because I love her and I think IS should start trying to save healers with all these new fancy skills they're dropping on us. With that said, I'd also personally love Brigid with her Yewfelle or Azelle as our second red mage cavalier. Lex would be nice to expand our green cavalier roster, although I doubt he'd be the powerful and speedy axe horsie people want. Lewyn as a non-limited green mage dancer/bard would make my day. Finally, Dew would make a dear friend very happy so I'm obligated to mention him (and daggers need to start being buffed too)

Edited by Ranulfo

I forgot that Midayle/Midir exists, just like every time I play FE4 and I get Jamke. Although I'd definitely prefer Astrid, Sue or Sin, seeing a bow cavalier not named Lyn from time to time would be nice.

then again Andorey and Scipio >>>>>

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

My prediction is that there'll be one banner and an FE4 TT (oh man, I hope the banner includes Eldigan because I really want him), plus Arvis' GHB... and then Halloween banner comes out and FE4 is forgotten again for the next three person banner where they again include only one new male character (forcing myself to never get my hopes up again for any non seasonal banner).

Yeah, this is all I see us getting from FE4 for a long time. And the next time we come it'll be for some Gen 2s some time long after a Thraccia banner. Altena is a lock, and I'm holding out hope for Ares myself. But after Tiltyu, I think we'll be surprised at who shows up. Even if we're not surprised it's a woman.

7 hours ago, Levlewin said:

Levin , lewin or whatever his name gonna be. He is a very  important and op character and deserves to be here :)

He's actually called Lewyn since he's in Awakening for SpotPass and fought able in the Xenologue maps with the other Genealogy characters.

But, I do want to see Lewyn, Erinys, Quan, Ethlyn, Naoise, and Alec to appear for the next Genealogy banner or future banners as well.

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeah, this is all I see us getting from FE4 for a long time. And the next time we come it'll be for some Gen 2s some time long after a Thraccia banner. Altena is a lock, and I'm holding out hope for Ares myself. But after Tiltyu, I think we'll be surprised at who shows up. Even if we're not surprised it's a woman.

I would love to be able to bring Ares and Eldigan together :D It'd be such a nice moment. I adore those two the most from FE4 :) 

For others...Well, if we do get a four person banner, I'd expect Ced to be on there. I'd also like Leen (or Laylea, because I actually prefer her design, but I don't expect the alts any time soon, if at all) and either Larcei, Altena or Patty :D 

...With an additional GHB to bring the lovely Arione into the mix (even though Julius would probably be more appropriate and Ishtar would appeal more to the fanservice side. GHBs have mostly veered away from that, too). 

Edited by Cute Chao

i looked at this and realized I don't actually like any of the first half fe4 characters

i guess finn? but if we got more fe4 i'd prefer more second gen stuff

after getting these 4 we'd have more gen 1 than 2 characters so i think more gen 2s would be more likely anyway for the next time they add fe4 stuff