Need help with a trade evolution.

Anacybele

Yeah, I just need someone to help me evolve my Scyther real quick to complete the island Pokedexes in Sun. I already have it holding a Metal Coat. I would just put it on the GTS like I did other trade evolution Pokemon, but I raised and used this Scyther a lot, so I don't want to give it up. xP

5 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Hey I can get on sun real quick and help you do it, I'll be right on. Do you want to do the Friendcode exchange?

Sure, I can do that right now. :)

Just now, Anacybele said:

Sure, I can do that right now. :)

So my FC is 5387-0292-4872. It'll adjust to my irl name since that's what I put as my mii.

Is there anything in particular you need for your dex so the trade will double benefit you? I might have something in my pc even though I hardly play sun and haven't completed the national dex yet.

5 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

So my FC is 5387-0292-4872. It'll adjust to my irl name since that's what I put as my mii.

Is there anything in particular you need for your dex so the trade will double benefit you? I might have something in my pc even though I hardly play sun and haven't completed the national dex yet.

Alrighty, I added you! My FC is 1091-7971-9087. 3DS name is KelKel, trainer name is Celestia.

And nope, I can take care of the rest on my own. :)

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Alrighty, I added you! My FC is 1091-7971-9087. 3DS name is KelKel, trainer name is Celestia.

And nope, I can take care of the rest on my own. :)

Okay I'm getting on, I don't see you in my plaza, but let me double check (this is why I prefer X/Ys link thing)

2 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Okay I'm getting on, I don't see you in my plaza, but let me double check (this is why I prefer X/Ys link thing)

I'm there now, and I think I see you. You're Travis, right?