Best way to farm exp. in sun

DisobeyedCargo

Experience share might work, yes.

Frankly, I like Poke Pelagio. Put a couple of Pokemon in the training area, wait a day or two, and they'll level up quite nicely. I think a couple of my Pokemon have gone up from 1 to ~30 in there.

The lucky egg grants more experience to the Pokemon holding it as well, if you're going into battle.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

No I'm talking best ways to go from level 1-100 for hyper training.

and yes, I loved audino

I suppose the Pokémon League would be the best place, since their pokémon have high levels.

Fastest way is to manually grind the Pokémon League using a Lucky Egg and a foreign traded Pokémon. If you were looking for something a little more passive, Poké Pelago is your next best bet - but it will take much, much longer. The final option is acquiring boatloads of Rare Candy by buying it with BP at the Battle Royale building. Not much else you can really do unfortunately.

31 minutes ago, JHufself said:

Fastest way is to manually grind the Pokémon League using a Lucky Egg and a foreign traded Pokémon. If you were looking for something a little more passive, Poké Pelago is your next best bet - but it will take much, much longer. The final option is acquiring boatloads of Rare Candy by buying it with BP at the Battle Royale building. Not much else you can really do unfortunately.

Well lukily all he pokemon I want to raise are traded and foreign, so it'll be fine.

unfortunatley my type null won't be foreign unless I get one of my friends to lend my their game

Have you tried chaining bewears in the area before the battle tree? They provide a semi-reliable stream of experience, and have less drawn out animations than the league... Just make sure you throw out an adrenaline orb and have a pokemon with intimdate/pressure/whatever ability raises sos-chance. Also make sure you feed your pokemon 2 (3?) rainbow beans so that they can receive an exp boost.

The league becomes almost impossible to go through for me after 1-2 run throughs... the useless animations are far too much. 

6 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Have you tried chaining bewears in the area before the battle tree? They provide a semi-reliable stream of experience, and have less drawn out animations than the league... Just make sure you throw out an adrenaline orb and have a pokemon with intimdate/pressure/whatever ability raises sos-chance. Also make sure you feed your pokemon 2 (3?) rainbow beans so that they can receive an exp boost.

The league becomes almost impossible to go through for me after 1-2 run throughs... the useless animations are far too much. 

Huh, didn't know that bewear was good for exp farming.

Guess I'll have to try that. 

It is still slow as fuck, but it allows you to do the levelling in one go. This game is not very convenient for leveling unfortunately. 

Thankfully though, breeding good IV's is so easy this gen that i just level my pokes to level 50 and call it a day. Who needs bottle caps :P

BTW do you have a Rare Kitchen? Adding nine levels to a level 89 pokemon speeds everything up considerably.

2 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

It is still slow as fuck, but it allows you to do the levelling in one go. This game is not very convenient for leveling unfortunately. 

Thankfully though, breeding good IV's is so easy this gen that i just level my pokes to level 50 and call it a day. Who needs bottle caps :P

BTW do you have a Rare Kitchen? Adding nine levels to a level 89 pokemon speeds everything up considerably.

No I don't, haven't had the time to build up the plaza.

god I miss Blissey Bases :(.

Did anything change to the breeding mechainics? I've never really been a breeding expert for Iv's other than basic stuff like using the everstone and destiny knot.

I guess nothing has really changed drastically but it is the first gen i breed since platinum/heart gold. However, checking for Iv's is even easier than before. The checker is on your pc and you can quickly check every pokemon because it shows you their IV's clearly on the top screen (so you only have to hover over the pokemon, no need to click them or do 6 at a time or some stupid slow vague shit).

Combine that with a destiny knot 6Iv's ditto and breeding becomes super easy and rather fast. I find that i can usually finish the pokemon i want in ~1.5-2 hours unless I am going for some specific hidden power or have to do convoluted stuff for egg moves. Hell sometimes it is even shorter because i get a bunch of nice iv'd pokes through wonder trade when i get rid of my breedjects.

Getting a 6 IV's ditto isn't too hard either, as long as a hacked perfect IVs ditto doesn't bother you. I got mine through gamefaqs when someone was giving them away.