Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

EDIT: Here is a link to the Fire Emblem Warriors wiki.

In a few days, Fire Emblem Warriors will be coming Westward. So I'm hoping to expand the Warriors section on the main site with useful game information.

Fortunately I will be getting and playing the game, but my knowledge of the Warriors series is pretty much non-existent and I've never been that great with action games in general. Therefore I am looking for knowledgeable people who can help and contribute their wisdom to the Warriors section.

I should be able to handle things like information tables, but for more technical/Warriors things like move sets and how missions are structured, I'd definitely need a helping hand ^^

Also, due to work and other commitments, I won't have a lot of free time during the latter half of October, so I'm also looking for some grunt work, like moving the support conversations to their own pages.

The plan is to add the content to SF's wiki. We did the same for the previous crossover, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, as well as the Cipher card game.

Adding content to the wiki is fairly straightforward, even if you've never used a wiki before. I keep saying this, but if you can figure out how to make a forum account and post here, you're practically fully qualified. That said, if you have any questions, do let me or the other helpers know.

If you are interested in helping, please post here. Likewise if you have any queries or suggestions.

I'll post some more instructions later on. Otherwise, thanks for coming by!

EDIT: Basic instructions for using the Wiki can be found below.

Creating a SF Wiki Account

Currently, user sign ups are disabled on the wiki, as a strict measure to stop bots vandalising the wiki (which has happened in the past).

To sign up, simply post here to register your interest and I'll send you a PM. Alternatively, you can PM me with your desired username on the wiki.

Beginner's Guide to Editing Wikis

Note 1: You can also check out the Help section on Mediawiki.

Note 2: The | symbol is the one to the left of Z on a QWERTY keyboard (you need to press Shift as well).

1. Editing pages

You can edit existing pages by going to the page and clicking the "edit" tab along the very top of the page. Likewise, you can create or view discussions, check the page history, etc.

When editing a page, you should find the editor similar to the one you use for posting on forums, but a bit more simpler. You can use the buttons to bold text, add links etc. or you can manually add formatting yourself.

Before you become accustomed, you can refer to this cheat sheet for commonly used formatting codes.

2. Creating and linking to pages

If you want to create a new page, the best way is to edit an existing page that will link to the new page and create an "empty" or "tentative" link to the new page.

Green links are pages that exist, while red links are pages that don't exist. Clicking a red link will allow you to create that page.

You create links by placing [[ and ]] between the name of the page. For example [[Rowan]] if you want to create a link to a new page called "Rowan".

Sometimes, the name of the page doesn't really suit as a link (or vice versa) or is ambiguous, in which case you can add | after the name of the page and put the text you want for the link after it. Eg. [[Rowan (Warriors)|Warriors]] will create a link to "Rowan (Warriors)" and the link will say "Rowan".

3. Managing Tables

Tables can be tricky beasts at first, but easy to tame once you get the hang of them.

A typical table may be coded like this:

{ |
! Header 1
! Header 2
! Header 3
|-
| A
| B
| C
|-
| D
| E
| F
| }

Which looks like this:

Header 1 Header 2 Header 3
A        B        C
D        E        F

To start a table, use { |. To end it, use | }

Each time you use |, you will create a new column. Meanwhile, using |- starts a new row. Using ! is similar to |, but treats it as a header.

If you want more columns, simply add more |. Likewise, if you want another row, add another |-.

You can also add formatting to tables. By default, you should always start a table with

{|class="sf"

This tells the wiki to use the SF style for tables, which adds green colours for the headers etc.

Often, you may want the table or columns to have specific widths. Simply add width="N px" or wdith="N%" either after class="sf" or before the column content. For the latter, you'll need to use | as a separator. Eg.

!width="25%"|Column name

Additionally, sometimes you may want to collapse multiple rows or columns into one. In these cases, you can add

colspan="N"

OR

rowspan="N"

before the content in a row or column to make that row or column occupy N rows or columns. Similarly, you need to add a | as a separator. Note that if you occupy multiple rows or columns, you'll have to remove the "absorbed" rows or columns as well. Eg.

!colspan="2"|Column 1 (occupies 2 columns)
!Column 2
!Column 3
|-
|Content in column 1 (A)
|Content in column 1 (B)
|Content in column 2
|Content in column 3

You can also create tables using HTML, but by omitting the tbody tags.

4. Other things

If in doubt, press "Show Preview" to check what your page looks like with your current edits.

Finally, if you're really unsure about something, let us know in this topic!

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never worked on this site's pages before, but once I have the game I wouldn't mind working on it if that's allowed. Or is this solely for editors?

My only other Warriors experience is with Hyrule Warriors, but I do like analyzing the nitty-gritty stuff of these games so I have that going for me at least.

Edited by Anomalocaris

What exactly do you have in mind for moveset and mission descriptions? I'm not sure if you would need to describe in detail how Elise uses her Magical Girl powers to smite her foes or how many spins Lissa does in her moveset, or if you just say "push these buttons to do this thing that's good against these enemies" and "in this mission beat up a generic archer and then beat up Validar, and then defeat the giant monkeyman and save the 9th dimension".

I'd be glad to do so, once I get my hands on the game (and a Switch)

My knowledge on Warriors isn't as widespread as Jedi over here, but I've played my fair share of the series (Well, minus Samurai and all the crossovers, barring Gundam, but thats neither here nor there)

Edited by Motendra

Cool, I didn't expect so many replies so fast.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

I've never worked on this site's pages before, but once I have the game I wouldn't mind working on it if that's allowed. Or is this solely for editors?

My only other Warriors experience is with Hyrule Warriors, but I do like analyzing the nitty-gritty stuff of these games so I have that going for me at least.

Anyone can join in. I just need to create accounts on the wiki for those who don't have one. (Accounts have to be created manually by admins.)

Nitty-gritty stuff sounds like what I need ^^

1 hour ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I'd be willing to help, though... like you, I don't have a ton of experience with the Warriors games, and I'm not sure how much free time I'll have this month.

But if there's any way I can chip in,  I'll do what I can.

Thanks. Don't worry if you don't have a lot of time; any help is appreciated. Or if it turns out you don't have time, that's fine as well.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm up for helping, 

I just happend to have lost my password :(

Haha, no problem. We can work something out. I'll PM you later.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

What exactly do you have in mind for moveset and mission descriptions? I'm not sure if you would need to describe in detail how Elise uses her Magical Girl powers to smite her foes or how many spins Lissa does in her moveset, or if you just say "push these buttons to do this thing that's good against these enemies" and "in this mission beat up a generic archer and then beat up Validar, and then defeat the giant monkeyman and save the 9th dimension".

For the movesets, I'd like to see at least a descriptive explanation of how to do the combo, what it looks like and what kind of range it has. I'm not too familiar with Warriors, but I'd be interested to see an explanation of the combos in front of me. Like how to do Takumi's arrow rain. Of course, you can just spam buttons XD

For missions, it could be a brief timeline of the objectives and some tips with dealing with them. I've only played the demo, not the game, but I imagine you'll have an easier time using certain characters against certain bosses. Like high Res units against magic-based units. This might be obvious for FE fans, but maybe not Warriors fans.

Maybe some advice on time management if a lot of side objectives are occurring. Also, where Anna spawns assuming she's in a fixed location. Or any other secrets if they exist. I'm just guessing for the most part, having not played the full game yet.

56 minutes ago, Azz said:

I'll happily help if I am needed.

Thanks, I'll add you to my list.

20 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I'd be glad to do so, once I get my hands on the game (and a Switch)

My knowledge on Warriors isn't as widespread as Jedi over here, but I've played my fair share of the series (Well, minus Samurai and all the crossovers, barring Gundam, but thats neither here nor there)

Sounds great. That's a lot more knowledge than me, so don't worry about it ^^

4 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

I could help too, playing Warriors since I was 6. Already have the game in Japanese right now, I'll get it on switch as soon as it is released here in Belgium. 

Great. I think it'll be useful to have people who've played the Japanese version. I'd double-dip too, but I don't have the budget ^^;;;

I have some very good Warriors knowledge. So i essentially know how it controls, but is there anything in particular you want information about form fire emblem warriors, like what each battle map is like, what music plays on what stage, characters movesets, or even story, or something akin to comparisons to other warriors games from how this game plays compared to them? Im just curious if theres a limit on knowledge we should add in.

7 minutes ago, Thany said:

I have some very good Warriors knowledge. So i essentially know how it controls, but is there anything in particular you want information about form fire emblem warriors, like what each battle map is like, what music plays on what stage, characters movesets, or even story, or something akin to comparisons to other warriors games from how this game plays compared to them? Im just curious if theres a limit on knowledge we should add in.

Unless there's a dedicated trivia section, I would try keeping it FE-themed. So no comparisons to other Warriors games, just in case the reader hasn't played them.

As for the rest, I totally understand being careful not to clutter the pages. So I'll have to think about it.

We could perhaps have a brief synopsis of the map at the start. I think the game has one, but it may be after the map is beaten, so in the past tense. Map music isn't too important, but that info could be in the music/sound room page.

I imagine some experimentation will be required when we start doing the maps. Once we've got the first map done, then we should move onto the rest.

Anyway, I'll start creating a skeleton for the Warriors section tomorrow ^^

I've created a preliminary page for Warriors.

At the moment, there are half-finished pages for Weapon Attributes, Skills and Badge List.

I think the next step is to figure out how to structure the character pages. Perhaps we can start with a picture and short bio, their play-style, recruitment info, stats if applicable, then finish with the movesets.

5 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

At the moment, there are half-finished pages for Weapon Attributes, Skills and Badge List.

I think the next step is to figure out how to structure the character pages. Perhaps we can start with a picture and short bio, their play-style, recruitment info, stats if applicable, then finish with the movesets.

Yeah I think that works. I have a list of max stats if needed.

If fact there is a lot of info here, though it's all in Japanese and google translate can only do so much.

16 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Might be a good idea mention characters that work well together. For example Ryoma can knock backs enemies which ends his combos but pair him up with Camilla and you dive attack immediately with her and switch back to Ryoma to continue his combos. It may not sound like much but it speeds up your mob clear times and every sec counts when trying to S rank maps.

Of course such pair up advice probably has to wait till we have a chance to play all the characters ourselves.

Edited by wissenschaft

1 hour ago, Azz said:

Those would be useful. I'm also wondering if we can figure out how the stat gains work, but plenty of time for that.

Yup, I took a brief look at some Japanese guides. Seems like there's a lot out there, but it's hard for me to figure out things without context. It should be easier once I have the game in hand ^^

1 hour ago, wissenschaft said:

Might be a good idea mention characters that work well together. For example Ryoma can knock backs enemies which ends his combos but pair him up with Camilla and you dive attack immediately with her and switch back to Ryoma to continue his combos. It may not sound like much but it speeds up your mob clear times and every sec counts when trying to S rank maps.

Of course such pair up advice probably has to wait till we have a chance to play all the characters ourselves.

Pair Up partners and stuff sounds interesting; I hadn't really thought of that.

Here's a very WIP page for Rowan.

"Stats" can include base stats, maximum stats, maybe stat growth if we can figure it out. Also A+ support partners could potentially go under here.

"Movesets" should be pretty straightforward. I am wondering if this should be a table, bullet points or paragraphs. It depends on how thorough the information is. There's a part of me that wants a table with screenshots of every move, but that could be going too far XD

"Usage" would be how to use the character and pair up.

Besides that, I'd like to work on the profile a bit more. Not quite sure how to make everything look nice while keeping all the relevant info. I'll think about it for a bit...

I have Rowan's max stats from the Japanese wiki page here at least:

HP: 696

Str: 80

Mag: 64

Skl: 100

Spd: 104

Lck: 100

Def: 87

Res: 84

Total: 1315

Move: 5

Compare and contrast Lianna's stats:

HP: 667

Str: 71

Mag: 80

Skl: 99

Spd: 96

Lck: 99

Def: 84

Res: 96

Total: 1292

Move: 5

@VincentASM Here is the full list of max stats from the Japanese wiki page.

Spoiler

Character-HP/Str/Mag/Def/Res/Skl/Spd/Luk/Mov

Rowan-696/80/64/87/96/99/96/99/5

Lianna-667/71/80/84/96/99/96/99/5

Corrin-743/87/68/84/79/89/85/101/5

Ryoma-740/105/9/79/68/104/126/105/5

Hinoka-694/80/42/85/126/83/101/91/20

Takumi-700/102/3/47/54/150/120/110/5

Sakura-600/64/116/47/134/73/97/102/5

Xander-805/93/15/87/55/92/77/113/15

Camilla-679/106/81/99/44/89/95/56/20

Leo-742/60/110/50/141/73/76/76/15

Elise-618/11/118/43/151/55/105/112/15

Chrom-725/100/21/99/73/108/108/85/5

Lucina-682/93/23/76/71/104/116/110/5

Robin-638/80/125/47/134/105/68/52/5

Lissa-696/71/106/42/122/81/79/99/5

Frederick-841/100/6/121/38/92/68/42/10

Cordelia-657/73/73/80/132/110/99/76/20

Anna-626/81/69/72/79/84/104/126/5

Marth-726/92/9/84/80/108/104/113/5

Caeda-676/71/42/69/138/84/128/120/20

Tiki-575/69/63/76/87/52/67/81/6

Celica-663/88/88/79/79/97/97/106/5

Lyn-664/96/36/80/67/112/121/96/5

Edited by Azz

We can add a page detailing the mechanics of the game. As in weak point attacks and what the stats mean. Speaking of which:

Spoiler

HP: The character's HP
Str: Affects the strength of physical attacks
Mag: Affects the strength of magical attacks
Skl: Affects the strength of Critical Hits (weakpoint gauge finishers) and Musous
Spd: Affects the duration of Awakened state
Mov: Affects how fast the character will move while dashing
Lck: Affects the drop rate of recovery items (like potions and Musou refills) Note: some skills work off luck like Luna
Def: Affects how much damage you receive from physical attacks
Res: Affects how much damage you receive from Physical attacks

There are also skills in the game. Each character has one skill you can unlock. Skills can be shared between characters through supports. This is why everybody can support everyone else despite a low number of supports actually having a support conversations.

Spoiler

Rowan Potent Potion: When this unit uses a healing potion, other units around the character also get healed by the same amount.
Lianna - Live to Serve: Allows staff users to heal by the same amount when healing other units. (Staves cannot self heal otherwise).
Chrom - Luna: Luck based chance to break through an enemy's defense when attacking.
Lucina - Awakening: Increases damage dealt during Awakening mode.
Lissa - STR+10
Frederick - Pavise: Luck based chance to reduce Axe, Sword and Lance damage.
Robin - Solidarity: When this unit is the partner in a Pair Up, the forward unit deals more damage.
Cordelia - Sol: Chance to heal when attacking.
Ryoma - Astra: Gives the "Hasty Attacks" effect to all of this unit's attacks.
Takumi - SKL+10
Hinoka - DEF+10
Sakura - HP+50
Xander - Aegis: Luck based chance to reduce Bow, Tome and Dragonstone damage.
Leon - MAG+10
Camilla - Trample: Deals more damage to non-mounted units
Elise - RES+10
Corrin - Dragonic Shield: When this unit is the supporting character in a pair up, the forward unit takes less damage from enemy attacks.
Marth - Paragon: Boosts EXP gain when defeating enemies.
Sheeda - SPD+10
Tiki - Armored Blow: When attacking, this unit is immune to hitstun.
Lyn - Pass: When moving, this unit is immune to hitstun.
Celica - Luck+20
Anna - (Don't know the name): Boosts gold gained when defeating enemies (luck based).

So there are rather significant differences among the characters with clone movesets. Rowan vs Lianna, Rowan is a slightly better straight up physical fighter while Lianna has access to staves and enough magic to make use of magic skill swords. Which means she could do more damage to knights and high defense/low RES characters (like Xander) than Rowan.

Or compare Leo to Elise. Oddly enough Elise ends up with slightly more magic, a longer awakening and higher luck for skills like Luna. And of course she can use Staves. It seems like she might end up being better than Leo end game but thats after a ton of investment to get around her frailty. Also, for people upset that Celica is a clone of Marth, she can make use of magic skill swords which gives her a niche to fill that Marth can't.

Note: Ryoma seems to have the highest all around offensive stats in the game. Hes a beast and his personal skill is Astra which is basically Hasty attacks (faster attack speed/combos). While you'll want to share this skill with everyone, by default Ryoma is probably the strongest sword user just because of this skill and his crazy stats.

Edited by wissenschaft

Oh I've had some fun doing a bit of trivia with their stats:

Top 5 Best and Worst Characters in each stat:

Spoiler

Top 5 Best and Worst HP:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Frederick (841)
  2. Xander (805)
  3. Corrin (743)
  4. Leo (742)
  5. Ryoma (740)

Worst:

1. Tiki (575)
  2. Sakura (600)
  3. Elise (618)
  4. Anna (626)
  5. Robin (640)

Top 5 Best and Worst Strength:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Camilla (106)
  2. Ryoma (105)
  3. Takumi (102)
  4. Chrom and Frederick (100)

Worst:

1. Elise (11)
  2. Leo (60)
  3. Sakura (64)
  4. Tiki (69)
  5.  Lianna, Lissa, and Caeda (71)

Top 5 Best and Worst Magic:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Robin (125)
  2. Elise (118)
  3. Sakura (116)
  4. Leo (110)
  5. Lissa (106)

Worst:

1. Takumi (3)
  2. Frederick (6)
  3. Ryoma and Marth (9)
  4. Xander (15)

Top 5 Best and Worst Skill:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Takumi (150)
  2. Cordelia (118)
  3. Lyn (112)
  4. Chrom and Marth (108)

Worst:

1. Tiki (52)
  2. Elise (55)
  3. Sakura and Leo (73)
  4. Lissa (81)

Top 5 Best and Worst Speed:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Caeda (128)
  2. Ryoma (126)
  3. Lyn (121)
  4. Lucina (116)
  5. Chrom (108)

Worst:

1. Tiki (67)
  2. Robin and Frederick (68)
  3. Leo (76)
  4. Xander (77)

Best and Worst Luck:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Anna (126)
  2. Caeda (120)
  3. Xander and Marth (113)
  4. Elise (112)

Worst:

1. Frederick (42)
  2. Robin (52)
  3. Camilla (56)
  4. Cordelia and Leo (76)

Best and Worst Defense:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Frederick (121)
  2. Chrom and Camilla (99)
  3. Rowan and Xander (87)

Worst:

1. Lissa (42)
  2. Elise (43)
  3. Robin, Takumi, and Sakura (47)

Best and Worst Resistance:

Spoiler

Best:

1. Elise (151)
  2. Leo (141)
  3. Caeda (138)
  4. Robin and Sakura (134)

Worst:

1. Frederick (38)
  2. Camilla (44)
  3. Takumi (54)
  4. Xander (55)
  5. Lyn (67)

Also, what clones excel in which stats compared to the other (victor in bold, loser in italics if it's between three clones, and stat differences between highest and lowest in parentheses):

Spoiler

Rowan/Lianna

Spoiler
  1. HP: 696/667 (29pts Rowan's favor)
  2. Str: 80/71 (9pts Rowan's favor)
  3. Mag: 64/80 (16pts Lianna's favor)
  4. Skl: 100/99 (1pt Rowan's favor)
  5. Spd: 104/96 (8pts Rowan's favor)
  6. Lck: 100/99 (1pt Rowan's favor)
  7. Def: 87/84 (3pts Rowan's favor)
  8. Res: 84/96 (12pts Lianna's favor)

Both Lords have general workable stats Rowan has slightly better stats in what counts for a physical unit, but Lianna could use magic weapons to even out the playing field. I think I would slightly favor Rowan, but whichever you can't go wrong with either.

Chrom/Lucina

Spoiler
  1. HP: 725/682 (43pts Chrom's favor)
  2. Str: 100/93 (7pts Chrom's favor)
  3. Mag: 21/23 (2pts Lucina's favor)
  4. Skl: 108/104 (4pts Chrom's favor)
  5. Spd: 108/116 (8pts Lucina's favor)
  6. Lck: 85/110 (25pts Lucina's favor)
  7. Def: 99/76 (23pts Chrom's favor)
  8. Res: 73/71 (2pts Chrom's favor)

In general, Lucina is kind of inferior to Chrom stat-wise; her biggest (and really only) advantages being higher speed for a longer-lasting Awakening state and a higher Luck for skill activation. Chrom has stronger anything else. Use them both in the same way, though perhaps give Lucina some activation skills and take advantage of her longer-lasting Awakening.

Takumi/Sakura/Anna

Spoiler
  1. HP: 700/600/626 (100pts Takumi's favor)
  2. Str: 102/64/81 (58pts Takumi's favor)
  3. Mag: 3/116/69 (113pts Sakura's favor)
  4. Skl: 150/73/84 (77pts Takumi's favor)
  5. Spd: 120/97/104 (23pts Takumi's favor)
  6. Lck: 110/102/126 (24pts Anna's favor)
  7. Def: 47/47/72 (25pts Anna's favor)
  8. Res: 54/134/79 (84pts Sakura's favor)

Takumi is a physical powerhouse, Sakura can support and take the Phys/Mag conversion skill to also become a powerhouse. Anna is generally in the middle (with the best Luck and Defense) which kind of makes her a jack-off-all-trades master-of-none kind of character.

Leo/Elise

Spoiler
  1. HP: 742/618 (124pts Leo's favor)
  2. Str: 60/11 (49pts Leo's favor)
  3. Mag: 110/118 (8pts Leo's favor)
  4. Skl: 73/55 (18pts Leo's favor)
  5. Spd: 76/105 (29pts Elise's favor)
  6. Lck: 76/112 (36pts Elise's favor)
  7. Def: 50/43 (7pts Leo's favor)
  8. Res: 141/151 (10pts Elise's favor)

The key point here stat-wise is Elise having very high Speed and Luck which extends Awakening (Speed) and gives her a high skill activation rate (Luck), and Leo's extremely high HP for a magic user (which makes him more durable than Elise could ever be) and generally higher skill (which means his Musous and critical strikes are stronger). Aside from that, Leo's mediocre strength somewhat holds him back in terms of the physical/magical conversion skill (though Elise can never really use that kind of weapon) and Elise's doesn't enjoy a significantly higher lead in Magic than Leo does for it to matter (while Leo negates her better Resistance stat by having all that HP in the first place).

Marth/Celica

Spoiler
  1. HP: 726/663 (63pts Marth's favor)
  2. Str: 92/88 (4pts Marth's favor)
  3. Mag: 9/88 (79pts Celica's favor)
  4. Skl: 108/97 (11pts Marth's favor)
  5. Spd: 104/97 (7pts Marth's favor)
  6. Lck: 113/106 (7pts Marth's favor)
  7. Def: 84/79 (5pts Marth's favor)
  8. Res: 80/79 (1pt Marth's favor)

Sorry Celica, but Marth edges you out in just about every way. So focus instead on the one niché that he can't do: use weapons with the phys/mag conversion skill to prevail over enemies who would give Marth trouble with their high defence.

Caeda/Hinoka/Cordelia

Spoiler
  1. HP: 676/694/657 (37pts Hinoka's favor)
  2. Str: 71/80/73 (9pts Hinoka's favor)
  3. Mag: 42/42/73 (31pts Cordelia's favor)
  4. Skl: 84/83/110 (27pts Cordelia's favor)
  5. Spd: 128/101/99 (29pts Caeda's favor)
  6. Lck: 120/91/76 (44pts Caeda's favor)
  7. Def: 69/85/80 (16pts Hinoka's favor)
  8. Res: 138/128/132 (10pts Caeda's favor)

Hinoka has the highest strength and is the most durable of the three, Caeda has high Speed and Luck for Awakening and skill activation purposes (and decent magic bulk), and Cordelia does the best with magic weapons and Musous. Those are their differences stat-wise.

Best character for the Phys/Mag conversion skill for each weapon (except Stone):

Spoiler

Sword: Hat's off to Celica who has the highest magic stat of the sword users to do this at a whopping 88. Lianna comes behind at a respectable 80, and Rowan and Corrin could conceiably pull it off with their magic stats of 64 and 68 respectively. The rest have magic stats that simply can't compare and/or is bad so they should keep leveraging their Strength stats to hit Defence.

Lance: Cordelia with her magic stat of 72 is the only lance user who can pull this off. The rest have a mediocre/bad magic stat of 42, 30 points down.

Axe: Lissa is by far the best one for this. Camilla can also pull it off with ease thanks to her respectable Magic stat of 81, but Frederick with his Magic stat of 6 should stick to physical.

Bow: Sakura by far as her Magic stat is 116. Anna is alright, but Takumi, who has the lowest magic stat of every character at a terrible 3 should never attempt this.

Tome: Robin, who actually has a respectable Strength stat at 80. 20 points lower you find the second best who is Leo, and Elise simply shouldn't do it at all with her pitiful Strength stat of 11.

Edited by Folt

@Folt Great work on the stat comparisons.

As for movesets, there are combos you have to unlock with seals for every characters. It would be a good idea to list where the materials for those seals drop from. Maybe that should be a separate page.

Edited by wissenschaft

One thing that might be worth noting. In Hyrule Warriors, a character's C2 combo (weak + strong) is usually a fast launcher attack for juggling enemies into the air, and their C3 combo (weak + weak + strong) is usually an attack with good forward range like a projectile or a lunge. C4 is usually a stationary area attack to hit all around the user, and C5 and beyond vary wildly from character to character.

I have no idea if that's still applicable here, but I don't see why it wouldn't be since from what I understand it's pretty standard in Warriors' movesets. If it is applicable, that might be a good general tip to mention somewhere.

3 hours ago, Azz said:

@VincentASM Here is the full list of max stats from the Japanese wiki page.

Thanks!

If possible, I want to verify them in-game, just in case there are any typos etc. For now, it's still a very useful reference.

1 hour ago, wissenschaft said:

We can add a page detailing the mechanics of the game. As in weak point attacks and what the stats mean. Speaking of which:

There are also skills in the game. Each character has one skill you can unlock. Skills can be shared between characters through supports. This is why everybody can support everyone else despite a low number of supports actually having a support conversations.

A page on mechanics would be great I think. Especially for Warriors newbies like me XD

I have a fair idea of how some of the stat-based mechanics work, but not so much the action-related ones.

There is a page on Skills, but the characters haven't been assigned yet. I can use your info to assign them in a moment.

58 minutes ago, Folt said:

Oh I've had some fun doing a bit of trivia with their stats:

Top 5 Best and Worst Characters in each stat:

Also, what clones excel in which stats compared to the other (victor in bold, loser in italics if it's between three clones, and stat differences between highest and lowest in parentheses):

Best character for the Phys/Mag conversion skill for each weapon (except Stone):

Thanks. We should totally have a section for analysing the characters.

Dang, I didn't realise Sakura's Magic was so monstrous...

8 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I can probably help with small details, but I don't have much time to edit the wiki myself.

That's cool. Any little helps ^^

10 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

One thing that might be worth noting. In Hyrule Warriors, a character's C2 combo (weak + strong) is usually a fast launcher attack for juggling enemies into the air, and their C3 combo (weak + weak + strong) is usually an attack with good forward range like a projectile or a lunge. C4 is usually a stationary area attack to hit all around the user, and C5 and beyond vary wildly from character to character.

I have no idea if that's still applicable here, but I don't see why it wouldn't be since from what I understand it's pretty standard in Warriors' movesets. If it is applicable, that might be a good general tip to mention somewhere.

I'd be interested to know if FE Warriors follows that structure. Unfortunately I don't know myself since I just spammed buttons when I had a chance to play for a short while XD