Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

On 10/18/2017 at 1:50 AM, donkeykhang said:

I'll chip in too if necessary. It's been a while since I've edited a wiki of any sort so it'll be nice to have another swing at it and at least make some contribution.

Sure, I'd appreciate the help!

I'll start sending out wiki invites between now and tomorrow for those who expressed interest. There's no need to rush if you get a message; you're free to play the game to get a better feel for it--or even play it all the way to completion ^^

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it helps, I'm thinking of doing character guides for certain characters (mainly tome users like Robin and Leo). Though I'll probably play every character that have the same regular movesets to do a bit of research on how their stats make you approach them as a character compared to the other character(s) with that moveset as well. (Except F!Robin and M!Corrin since those two are just glorified costumes and don't change anything noteworthy gameplay-wise in regards to the character at all.)

15 minutes ago, Folt said:

If it helps, I'm thinking of doing character guides for certain characters (mainly tome users like Robin and Leo). Though I'll probably play every character that have the same regular movesets to do a bit of research on how their stats make you approach them as a character compared to the other character(s) with that moveset as well. (Except F!Robin and M!Corrin since those two are just glorified costumes and don't change anything noteworthy gameplay-wise in regards to the character at all.)

That sounds like a plan. It's good to have a focus.

If anyone else has any ideas of what they'd like to focus on, just shout here.

Also, if anyone is interested in gathering data for the weapons, items and crests, I think those could be useful. From what I gather, weapons can vary in quality, so it might take a group effort to find all the ranges.

When I have time, I will try to add some more skeleton pages, like the one for swords. Not too sure what I'd like to focus on at the moment.

EDIT: I should have sent all the invites now. If I missed you, feel free to PM me. For those who accepted, I will send out log-in details tomorrow, hopefully.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm not really a completionist, so I'm not the best one to be in charge of any one section, but if there are any details for me to keep an eye out and collect I'll be happy to do that. Noting down stats and numbers should be easy enough. I don't really know what will need to be done, though.

I don't have the game yet, but I should be getting it soon.

Yup, take it easy ^^

I've been playing for a couple of hours and the game seems fun. There is quite a lot of content to play through and quite a few materials to farm XD

Just in case anyone missed it, the FE Warriors wiki is located here. There's also a link in the first post in case this topic (hopefully) gets busy.

I've added skeleton pages for swords, lances, axes and bows. At the moment, I don't really have a lot of weapons, so I've filled in what I can. Also, I added a tiny bit more to the skills page. Looks like I need to grind a lot more supports to get those skills...

Next, I'll probably start on pages for the other crests.

Hmm, I added a fair amount to the Attack Crests page.

Most of Sakura's crests are there; just missing the materials for some high level ones.

I'm not 100% sure how to arrange the data right now. Everyone has the same crests, but the material requirements vary slightly depending on the character.

Having ~25 tables (for each character) seems a bit excessive, but that might be the only solution. Thankfully, after finishing one table, you can just copy and paste most of the contents.

Edited by VincentASM

I made a start on creating the character pages. For the time being I copied the max level stats(after promotion) from here, the accuracy of these will need to be confirmed at some point. 

I also haven't filled the English voice actors and I don't know the English names for the history map and battle that unlock Celica and Lyn so I'll leave that to someone else.

Edited by donkeykhang

56 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

I'm taking screenshots of Anna memories 's locations, i think it could be useful to know where each pieces are unlocked? 

I *think* the locations are random, but they might choose from a few specific locations.

Either way, they will be useful for figuring things out.

Alright. I've got got Robin and Leo's promotion bonuses:

Robin:

Spoiler

Tactician -> Grandmaster

1. HP: +88
  2. Str: +19
  3. Mag: +30
  4. Skl: +25
  5. Spd: +16
  6. Lck: +12
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +32

Leo:

Spoiler

Dark Knight -> Dark Crusader

1. HP: +102
  2. Str: +14
  3. Mag: +26
  4. Skl: +17
  5. Spd: +18
  6. Lck: +18
  7. Def: +12
  8. Res: +34

I'll post Rowan, Lissa, Frederick, and Xander's promotion bonuses sometime later if no one beats me to them.

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:

I *think* the locations are random, but they might choose from a few specific locations.

Either way, they will be useful for figuring things out.

Well I played the Japanese version and I had the same pieces with the same chapters so I think it's not random? Either way if needed, I'll have them! 

6 hours ago, Metakirby said:

Well I played the Japanese version and I had the same pieces with the same chapters so I think it's not random? Either way if needed, I'll have them! 

Hmm... It could be my mind playing tricks. Hopefully they're in the same places all that time, but regardless, they'll be very nice to have.

As for me, I've almost cleared story mode. Should have beaten before I go to sleep.

I made a very brief start on the tome, stone and materials pages.

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Hmm... It could be my mind playing tricks. Hopefully they're in the same places all that time, but regardless, they'll be very nice to have.

I've had to restart a couple of chapters in story mode, and I'm pretty sure Anna appeared in the same place each time, but... that probably doesn't count for much. I guess it's something we'd need to test.

5 hours ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I've had to restart a couple of chapters in story mode, and I'm pretty sure Anna appeared in the same place each time, but... that probably doesn't count for much. I guess it's something we'd need to test.

If I may ask, for which chapters have you done so? I play the game on hard and as a result, have had to re do Ch12, with Anna also conveniently reappearing in the same exact spot every time ( Somewhere in the northern mid west of the map), as extra credence

I'll try to complete some informations in the following days as i completed a lot of things already in my French version :) 

If someone can confirm if it's random or not for the location of Anna memories? In all cases if it's random, I've got the first memories screenshots until chapter 14 for now and validar 's map too. 

1 hour ago, Metakirby said:

I'll try to complete some informations in the following days as i completed a lot of things already in my French version :) 

If someone can confirm if it's random or not for the location of Anna memories? In all cases if it's random, I've got the first memories screenshots until chapter 14 for now and validar 's map too. 

From what i can tell, Anna memories will always show up in the same spot, but the second Anna memories may show up in a different locations then the first.

More promotion bonuses:

Rowan:

Spoiler

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +96
  2. Str: +19
  3. Mag: +15
  4. Skl: +24
  5. Spd: +25
  6. Lck: +24
  7. Def: +21
  8. Res: +20

Lissa:

Spoiler

Cleric -> War Cleric

1. HP: +96
  2. Str: +17
  3. Mag: +25
  4. Skl: +19
  5. Spd: +19
  7. Def: +10
  8. Res: +29

Frederick:

Spoiler

Great Knight -> Guardian Knight

1. HP: +116
  2. Str: +24
  3. Mag: +1
  4. Skl: +22
  5. Spd: +16
  6. Lck: +10
  7. Def: +29
  8. Res: +9

Corrin:

Spoiler

Nohr Princess/Prince -> Nohr/Hoshido Noble

2. Str: +21
  3. Mag: +16
  4. Skl: +21
  5. Spd: +10
  7. Def: +20
  8. Res: +19

Ryoma:

Spoiler

Swordmaster -> High Prince

2. Str: +25
  3. Mag: +2
  4. Skl: +25
  5. Spd: +30
  6. Lck: +25
  7. Def: +19
  8. Res: +16

Xander:

Spoiler

Paladin -> Crown Prince

1. HP: +111
  2. Str: +22
  3. Mag: +3
  4. Skl: +22
  5. Spd: +18
  6. Lck: +27
  7. Def: +21
  8. Res: +13

Sakura:

Spoiler

Shrine Maiden -> High Priestess

1. HP: +82
  2. Str: +15
  3. Mag: +28
  4. Skl: +17
  5. Spd: +23
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +32

Also, a somewhat spoilery question for @VincentASM:

Spoiler

Did the datamined files reveal Thoron, Healing Axe, Wing Spear, etc. etc.? Because if so, I suppose every character will get their own prf weapon once the DLC hits.

Edited by Folt

I just got Caeda's and Tikis promotion bonuses... I'm not sure where to put them on the wiki, so I'll post them here for now.

Caeda:

Spoiler

Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight

1. HP: +93
  2. Str: +17
  3. Mag: +10
  4. Skl: +20
  5. Spd: +31
  6. Lck: +29
  7. Def: +16
  8. Res: +33

Tiki:

Spoiler

Manakete -> Divine Dragon

1. HP: +79
  2. Str: +16
  3. Mag: +15
  4. Skl: +12
  5. Spd: +16
  6. Lck: +19
  7. Def: +18
  8. Res: +21

Edited by Phoenix_Kensai
Added Tiki's bonuses

So I just had a thought.

For individual characters in their moveset section, would it be okay/possible to use gif images to visibly showcase them, instead of trying to describe it? Or would that cause a bandwidth problem, etc?

On 10/22/2017 at 3:41 AM, Motendra said:

If I may ask, for which chapters have you done so? I play the game on hard and as a result, have had to re do Ch12, with Anna also conveniently reappearing in the same exact spot every time ( Somewhere in the northern mid west of the map), as extra credence

Sorry, I missed this question. Unfortunately... I don't remember for certain. I think Chapter 5 was one, and I had to restart it because I didn't know Anna's shop would close if I didn't get to it in time, so that stood out to me. I know I had to restart chapter 12 and 15 too, and I think Anna appeared in the same spot in those, but I'm not completely certain.

Also, Robin's promotion bonuses... I kind of forgot to note down his class name before promotion, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler

Tactician -> Grandmaster

1. HP: +88
  2. Str: +19
  3. Mag: +30
  4. Skl: +25
  5. Sp: +16
  6. Lck: +12
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +32

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

So I just had a thought.

For individual characters in their moveset section, would it be okay/possible to use gif images to visibly showcase them, instead of trying to describe it? Or would that cause a bandwidth problem, etc?

Fair question.

I'd like to have animations, but GIFs might be excessive. I'm not too worried about SF's bandwidth, but that of the user's, especially those who aren't on unlimited.

I'm not quite sure how we would add it to the wiki, but using Youtube or even a MPEG version might be a better solution. Due to the way GIFs work, an equivalent MPEG can be a LOT smaller, especially if there's a lot of colour and motion.

EDIT

I didn't get enough time, but I added a promotion gains table for Rowan to Lissa, in case anybody wants the template.

You can also grab it here. Just go to edit "Level 99 stats", then replace the top row and above with this. I also find it weird how the order of stats is different during promotion and on the status screen...

==Stats==
===Promotion Gains===
{|class="sf" width="700px"
!width="12%"|HP
!width="13%"|Str
!width="12%"|Mag
!width="13%"|Skl
!width="12%"|Spd
!width="13%"|Lck
!width="12%"|Def
!width="13%"|Res
|- style="text-align:center;"