Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

Oh yes, new mission types:

Gold Rush: Beat up Transporters and perform missions to gain Gold, Gold, and more Gold. Kinda reminds me of Timed Onslaught except more focused on getting the moolah.

Recruitment Battle: Kinda reminds me of a mission type in Hyrule Warriors Legends, but it's not entirely the same. Your allied commander for the map will run to yellow forces to recruit them as allies for your team and the enemy commander will send strong units to try to kill whoever it is (or otherwise just kill them if you don't want to spend time on recruiting them). Notably, these recruited allies can include people who are usually fought as opponents such as Iago, and your allied commander can be Darios in addition to the playable characters.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Folt said:

Oh yes, new mission types:

Gold Rush: Beat up Transporters and perform missions to gain Gold, Gold, and more Gold. Kinda reminds me of Timed Onslaught except more focused on getting the moolah.

Recruitment Battle: Kinda reminds me of a mission type in Hyrule Warriors Legends, but it's not entirely the same. Your allied commander for the map will run to yellow forces to recruit them as allies for your team and the enemy commander will send strong units to try to kill whoever it is (or otherwise just kill them if you don't want to spend time on recruiting them). Notably, these recruited allies can include people who are usually fought as opponents such as Iago, and your allied commander can be Darios in addition to the playable characters.

Already documented 'em.

Gold Rush is quite delightful.

2 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Already documented 'em.

Gold Rush is quite delightful.

It's super-great.

Oh, and Aura counts as both Hoshidan and Nohrian, Oboro counts as Hoshidan, and Niles counts as Nohrian for the sake of Deploy Limits.

Speaking more of Azura:

Azura Lv. 99 Stats Unpromoted:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 524
  2. Str: 60
  3. Mag: 27
  4. Skl: 76
  5. Spd: 81
  6. Lck: 81
  7. Def: 35
  8. Res: 66

Azura Promotion Bonuses:

Spoiler

Songstress -> Diva

1. HP: +83
  2. Str: +19
  3. Mag: +8
  4. Skl: +24
  5. Spd: +25
  6. Lck: +25
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +21

Azura Lv. 99 Stats with Promotion Bonuses:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 607
  2. Str: 79
  3. Mag: 35
  4. Skl: 100
  5. Spd: 106
  6. Lck: 106
  7. Def: 46
  8. Res: 87

So hey, does anybody want to write some of these History Mode guide writeups? Because I've been writing them as I play, and... it's kinda killing my enthusiasm to have to do a write-up for every mission I play. It'd be a lot easier if the workload were distributed, yannow?

Just wondering if there's any brave volunteers here.

18 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

So hey, does anybody want to write some of these History Mode guide writeups? Because I've been writing them as I play, and... it's kinda killing my enthusiasm to have to do a write-up for every mission I play. It'd be a lot easier if the workload were distributed, yannow?

Just wondering if there's any brave volunteers here.

Looking at what's left, I can write one for Shadow Elimination 10 (the Tomes/Stones one) if you want, but I'm otherwise gonna be very busy spending time with my family this Christmas. I'll look up some of the Shaow Elimination stuff to see how I'll do it.

I'm mostly writing this from memory, so I might have to edit it further:

Both Robin and Leo should have the strongest Topsy-Turvy tome you can fit them out with, preferably also touting Dracoslayer especially on the one you will send to the uppermost direction towards the right side of the map (I'd recommend Leo because of his mobility, but Robin does have an advantage in his strength stat). Direct the Topsy-Turvy tome users towards the mages that spawn the Shadow Marths (one is in the W Arena Fort, the other is all the way northeast in the NE Buttle Fort) and kill them as quickly as you can. Have Elise and Tiki pair-up and guard the base because the Shadow Marths and many of the other units will attempt to rush the base and the allied commander which can quickly overwhelm you if a healer isn't down there managing their HP.

The Topy-Turvy Tome user sent towards the NE Buttle (hopefully Leo) can rush down and kill many of the advancing Manaketes, while the one sent to the W Arena Fortress can, due to Topsy-Turvy's nature, easily deal with the mages on the west side. Once the burden is lessened, keep Robin and Leo tome users split up and have them go after spawning Priests and Rally Captains (they're the Mage type for this mission) as well as taking over the fortresses on the map (containing Mages, Myrmidons, or Manaketes) so you can get the morale boost as fast as possible, and possibly even deal with some of the Shadows, while Tiki/the tome user in the base kills of the shadows remaining there by Pair-Up Specials, Awakening, and crits.

Once the shadows are dealt with, the allied commander will rush towards Marth (which is kind of a bad idea because he is an Axe user). If the fortresses aren't all secured, switch to the Topsy-Turvy tome users and do so while Elise paired up with Tiki accompanies the allied commander towards Marth. If your Topy-Turvy users have specials stored up, pair them up and unleash Dual Specials on Marth. Otherwise, use any of the tome users' charged C1s to expose his Stun Gauge and land crits on him.

1 hour ago, Folt said:

Looking at what's left, I can write one for Shadow Elimination 10 (the Tomes/Stones one) if you want, but I'm otherwise gonna be very busy spending time with my family this Christmas. I'll look up some of the Shaow Elimination stuff to see how I'll do it.

There's no rush or anything.

We've got templates for each mission type, incidentally, so if you do decide to write one up, snag a sample from one of the already-written pages.

Also, here's Oboro's Lv. 99 stats:

Lv. 99 Unpromoted:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 609
  2. Str: 66
  3. Mag: 15
  4. Skl: 75
  5. Spd: 77
  6. Lck: 65
  7. Def: 76
  8. Res: 49

Promotion Bonuses:

Spoiler

Spear Fighter -> Spear Master

1. HP: +97
  2. Str: +21
  3. Mag: +4
  5. Spd: +24
  6. Lck: +20
  7. Def: +24
  8. Res: +15

Lv. 99 Promoted:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 706
  2. Str: 87
  3. Mag: 19
  4. Skl: 99
  5. Spd: 101
  6. Lck: 85
  7. Def: 100
  8. Res: 64

She is pretty much geared as a physically defensive lance user, sporting the second highest Defence stat in the game (one point above Chrom and Camilla).

Oh, and as a bonus, Tiki's stats in Dragon form at Lv. 99, Promoted:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 575 (Unchanged)
  2. Str: 99 (Changed from 69 Str)
  3. Mag: 81 (Changed from 63 Mag)
  4. Skl: 69 (Changed from 52 Skl)
  5. Spd: 87 (Changed from 67 Spd)
  6. Lck: 81 (Unchanged)
  7. Def: 121 (Changed from 76 Def)
  8. Res: 124 (Changed from 87 Res)

Yeah, they are pretty large boosts to her stats all around.

8 hours ago, Folt said:

Also, here's Oboro's Lv. 99 stats:

Lv. 99 Unpromoted:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. HP: 609
  2. Str: 66
  3. Mag: 15
  4. Skl: 75
  5. Spd: 77
  6. Lck: 65
  7. Def: 76
  8. Res: 49

Promotion Bonuses:

Reveal hidden contents

Spear Fighter -> Spear Master

1. HP: +97
  2. Str: +21
  3. Mag: +4
  5. Spd: +24
  6. Lck: +20
  7. Def: +24
  8. Res: +15

Lv. 99 Promoted:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. HP: 706
  2. Str: 87
  3. Mag: 19
  4. Skl: 99
  5. Spd: 101
  6. Lck: 85
  7. Def: 100
  8. Res: 64

She is pretty much geared as a physically defensive lance user, sporting the second highest Defence stat in the game (one point above Chrom and Camilla).

Oh, and as a bonus, Tiki's stats in Dragon form at Lv. 99, Promoted:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. HP: 575 (Unchanged)
  2. Str: 99 (Changed from 69 Str)
  3. Mag: 81 (Changed from 63 Mag)
  4. Skl: 69 (Changed from 52 Skl)
  5. Spd: 87 (Changed from 67 Spd)
  6. Lck: 81 (Unchanged)
  7. Def: 121 (Changed from 76 Def)
  8. Res: 124 (Changed from 87 Res)

Yeah, they are pretty large boosts to her stats all around.

Here's Oboro's page if you wanna go and put that data in. I already did Azura and Niles.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:20 PM, Anomalocaris said:

Here's Oboro's page if you wanna go and put that data in. I already did Azura and Niles.

I can do it and have done so for the promotion gains. Only thing is, is it the promoted or unpromoted stats we're using for level 99?

18 hours ago, Motendra said:

I can do it and have done so for the promotion gains. Only thing is, is it the promoted or unpromoted stats we're using for level 99?

18 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

You'd have to ask @Folt. I think it's unpromoted though.

We use the promoted ones. I have however been thinking of adding the unpromoted Lv. 99 stats in addition to the promoted ones because, as we do have the promotion bonuses, we can add those too.

And be as it may, since I've returned I have saved you the trouble of adding her Lv. 110 stats because I just got Robin up to 110 and can get all the 110 stats from there.

6 minutes ago, Folt said:

We use the promoted ones. I have however been thinking of adding the unpromoted Lv. 99 stats in addition to the promoted ones because, as we do have the promotion bonuses, we can add those too.

And be as it may, since I've returned I have saved you the trouble of adding her Lv. 110 stats because I just got Robin up to 110 and can get all the 110 stats from there.

Ah, we use promoted? Azura and Niles will need to be fixed, then, I think.

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

Ah, we use promoted? Azura and Niles will need to be fixed, then, I think.

... No. I think we'll keep them. I'll add further categories with their promoted statlines since we have all the data we need.

Just now, Folt said:

... No. I think we'll keep them. I'll add further categories with their promoted statlines since we have all the data we need.

Got it.

Well, either way, just know that they have their unpromoted level 99 stats currently listed when you go and split them.

13 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Got it.

Well, either way, just know that they have their unpromoted level 99 stats currently listed when you go and split them.

Got it.

EDIT: Tested things out using the Robin character page.

Edited by Folt

On 12/28/2017 at 4:43 PM, Folt said:

Got it.

EDIT: Tested things out using the Robin character page.

Good format.

Since you've got someone at level 110 now (my strongest is only 104), do you think you could figure out the costs of levelling up (culmulative and individual-level) for the Training Grounds page?

I'm curious as to whether the cost of levelling up continues to increase, or levels off like in Hyrule Warriors (it took the same amount of Exp or Rupees to go from level 98 to 99 that it took to go from 254 to 255).

6 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Good format.

Since you've got someone at level 110 now (my strongest is only 104), do you think you could figure out the costs of levelling up (culmulative and individual-level) for the Training Grounds page?

I'm curious as to whether the cost of levelling up continues to increase, or levels off like in Hyrule Warriors (it took the same amount of Exp or Rupees to go from level 98 to 99 that it took to go from 254 to 255).

Judging by the wonders of subtracting the cost of getting to 99 from the cost of getting to 100, it is rising. And judging by the costs of getting to 101 and 102 that I found out the same way, it's rising exponentally.

for the record:

• Lv. 100: 61,950
  • Lv. 101: 95.740
  • Lv. 102: 129,530

So I'd wager that we're not going to see a level cap in the 250s like in Hyrule Warriors.

EDIT: Got the rest of the costs per level:

• Lv. 103: 163,320
  • Lv. 104: 197,110
  • Lv. 105: 230,900
  • Lv. 106: 247,800
  • Lv. 107: 247,800
  • Lv. 108: 247,800
  • Lv. 109: 247,800
  • Lv. 110: 247,800

It peaks at Lv. 106's 247,800 cost per level and from there on, it remains at that price.

Edited by Folt

I was putting the level numbering into my personal spreadsheet, and I noticed that there isn't a Targeted Elimination 2 listed on the site.  You might want to fix that asap!

Edit: There are also TWO Fort Defense 6, the one in Noble Lady of Caelin should be 8 (which already has a page).  Apparently that messed up the number on the following pages as well...

Oh, and remember that Anna's second memento on Chapter 7?  I found a YouTube video showing the messenger already on his way before Oboro is defeated, just like how I got it.  Care to explain how the game's description is inaccurate?

Edited by Fastesthe1

On 1/2/2018 at 3:00 AM, Fastesthe1 said:

I was putting the level numbering into my personal spreadsheet, and I noticed that there isn't a Targeted Elimination 2 listed on the site.  You might want to fix that asap!

Edit: There are also TWO Fort Defense 6, the one in Noble Lady of Caelin should be 8 (which already has a page).  Apparently that messed up the number on the following pages as well...

Oh, and remember that Anna's second memento on Chapter 7?  I found a YouTube video showing the messenger already on his way before Oboro is defeated, just like how I got it.  Care to explain how the game's description is inaccurate?

Ah, whoops, I figured I'd fuck up the numbers at some point. I'll have to correct those, but without an admin I don't know if I can actually move the written pages themselves and delete the old ones. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

As for the Anna's Memento, I guess I was wrong. In all MY attempts at doing so the normal way, the memento wouldn't proc, so I did some searching around online and found the suggestion that it only works if you really hustle and take Oboro out before the messenger even moves, which worked for me. Apparently it's something else, then, if this person got the memento the normal way. Either way, though, please don't get testy with me about it.

EDIT: Okay, I've fixed the numbering. The pages for Targeted Elimination 17 and Fort Defense 6 need to be deleted once someone with admin privileges comes along, though.

Edited by Anomalocaris

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Ah, whoops, I figured I'd fuck up the numbers at some point. I'll have to correct those, but without an admin I don't know if I can actually move the written pages themselves and delete the old ones. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

As for the Anna's Memento, I guess I was wrong. In all MY attempts at doing so the normal way, the memento wouldn't proc, so I did some searching around online and found the suggestion that it only works if you really hustle and take Oboro out before the messenger even moves, which worked for me. Apparently it's something else, then, if this person got the memento the normal way. Either way, though, please don't get testy with me about it.

EDIT: Okay, I've fixed the numbering. The pages for Targeted Elimination 17 and Fort Defense 6 need to be deleted once someone with admin privileges comes along, though.

Alright, I'll admit you upset me earlier, because I was trying to be helpful and it felt I was just brushed off.

I just know there were times the Samurai was on his way before I even REACHED Oboro, and the guide makes it sound like you must be this impossibly fast, high-leveled character in order to even have a prayer of getting the memento.  I didn't want that sort of misinformation to spread.

3 minutes ago, Fastesthe1 said:

Alright, I'll admit you upset me earlier, because I was trying to be helpful and it felt I was just brushed off.

I just know there were times the Samurai was on his way before I even REACHED Oboro, and the guide makes it sound like you must be this impossibly fast, high-leveled character in order to even have a prayer of getting the memento.  I didn't want that sort of misinformation to spread.

Looking back at the posts, I was actually trying to get more info out of you since both of us were returning unusual results that didn't fully line up with the in-game hint. I apologize if that came across as brushing you off, it was not my intention. I appreciate all the help I can get with documenting this game.

Regarding the samurai and Oboro, one thing that you, the video you posted, and I all have in common is that the samurai was still very much alive. It might warrant further testing from someone with an appropriate save file, but it seems like you have to keep him alive until you defeat Oboro?

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

Looking back at the posts, I was actually trying to get more info out of you since both of us were returning unusual results that didn't fully line up with the in-game hint. I apologize if that came across as brushing you off, it was not my intention. I appreciate all the help I can get with documenting this game.

Regarding the samurai and Oboro, one thing that you, the video you posted, and I all have in common is that the samurai was still very much alive. It might warrant further testing from someone with an appropriate save file, but it seems like you have to keep him alive until you defeat Oboro?

Is that what it was?  I'm sorry then.  One of the downsides of the internet, I suppose...

But yes, when I first tried it, I thought of being clever and tried to take the Samurai out before he reached Oboro, but that ended up preventing Anna from showing up.  The second time I was the samurai had almost reached Oboro before I defeated her (not my intention), but Anna to showed up.  It was a rather close call!

So overall I would say the in game hint is correct but missing the specifics.