Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

I've been calling them by their game of origin as placeholders, but subbing in the illustration names as I learn them (which is currently one illustration).

If you want to rename them be my guest, though.

That's just my opinion, I'm wondering what others think. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just created a temple page but as i currently have between 25--50 Anna memories i don't recall what blessing were unlocked at each Anna memory milestones. I have put "at least 25" as the requirement (even though i now realise i should have written at most) as a starting point. If someone who either knows or has less memories and can check could fix it that would be greatly appreciated.

36 minutes ago, FauxVeritas said:

I just created a temple page but as i currently have between 25--50 Anna memories i don't recall what blessing were unlocked at each Anna memory milestones. I have put "at least 25" as the requirement (even though i now realise i should have written at most) as a starting point. If someone who either knows or has less memories and can check could fix it that would be greatly appreciated.

I don't remember, unfortunately, but I literally just hit 50 Anna memories a few seconds ago, so I can at least add the final batch.

On a related note, if anybody still has a level 1 character that hasn't gotten a single drop of experience yet, it would be nice if they filled out the math for the Training Grounds prices. I can't do culmulative totals until I know how much the early levels cost.

Edited by Anomalocaris

The rest of the story-important characters' promotion gains:

Lianna:

Spoiler

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +92
  2. Str: +17
  3. Mag: +19
  4. Skl: +24
  5. Spd: +23
  6. Lck: +24
  7. Def: +20
  8. Res: +23

Lucina:

Spoiler

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +94
  2. Str: +22
  3. Mag: +5
  4. Skl: +25
  5. Spd: +28
  6. Lck: +26
  7. Def: +18
  8. Res: +17

Cordelia:

Spoiler

Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight

1. HP: +90
  3. Mag: +17
  4. Skl: +26
  5. Spd: +24
  6. Lck: +18
  7. Def: +19
  8. Res: +32

Takumi:

Spoiler

Archer -> Sniper

1. HP: +96
  2. Str: +24
  3. Mag: +0
  4. Skl: +36
  5. Spd: +29
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +13

Also, I've decided to add Hinoka's promotion gains to the wiki, but I'm not sure if those are the correct ones. If someone could please check to see if they are correct, I'd be grateful.

This means the promotion gains for every character that is playable in the story is (mostly) completed. I'm also hitting Lv. 99 with Robin soon, so I'll be able to see if his max stats are the same as the wiki max stats (and the other characters by Training Hall proxy).

Edited by Folt

3 hours ago, Folt said:

The rest of the story-important characters' promotion gains:

Lianna:

Hide contents

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +92
  3. Mag: +19
  4. Skl: +24
  5. Spd: +23
  6. Lck: +24
  7. Def: +20
  8. Res: +23

Lucina:

Reveal hidden contents

Lord -> Great Lord

1. HP: +94
  2. Str: +22
  3. Mag: +5
  4. Skl: +25
  5. Spd: +28
  7. Def: +18
  8. Res: +17

Cordelia:

Reveal hidden contents

Pegasus Knight -> Falcon Knight

1. HP: +90
  3. Mag: +17
  4. Skl: +26
  5. Spd: +24
  6. Lck: +18
  7. Def: +19
  8. Res: +32

Takumi:

Reveal hidden contents

Archer -> Sniper

1. HP: +96
  2. Str: +24
  3. Mag: +0
  4. Skl: +36
  5. Spd: +29
  7. Def: +11
  8. Res: +13

Also, I've decided to add Hinoka's promotion gains to the wiki, but I'm not sure if those are the correct ones. If someone could please check to see if they are correct, I'd be grateful.

This means the promotion gains for every character that is playable in the story is (mostly) completed. I'm also hitting Lv. 99 with Robin soon, so I'll be able to see if his max stats are the same as the wiki max stats (and the other characters by Training Hall proxy).

I'll check as soon as I can play, she is one of the last I need to promote! 

I've already added lyn and Anna. I'm missing Celica as a character so I'll add her as soon as I'll unlock her. 

3 hours ago, Folt said:

48 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

I'll check as soon as I can play, she is one of the last I need to promote! 

I've already added lyn and Anna. I'm missing Celica as a character so I'll add her as soon as I'll unlock her. 

I'm actually about to promote Hinoka right this very second (She and Rowan are the poor saps who still haven't gotten promoted), so I can add them if you like.

Edit: Done. The only stat that was inaccurate was Speed. The wiki listed her gain as 14, but I got 24. I've fixed that.

Edited by Anomalocaris

11 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'm actually about to promote Hinoka right this very second (She and Rowan are the poor saps who still haven't gotten promoted), so I can add them if you like.

Edit: Done. The only stat that was inaccurate was Speed. The wiki listed her gain as 14, but I got 24. I've fixed that.

Thanks a bunch.

I've started documenting the missions for History Mode Guide. Invisible Ties is done if you want to check it out.

The only problem is, Deploy Limits disappear once you S-Rank the mission, so I might be missing information on some missions. I only really remember the boss missions having deploy limits but I know there are others. More concrete details on which missions advance the plot would also be appreciated.

I will also need the requirements to open up the Space-Time Distortions, I've already S-Ranked most of the maps in their entirety so I have access to them already.

Edited by Anomalocaris

6 minutes ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Just a recommendation, but I'd say enemy officer types detailing their movesets, type, weaknesses, and materials should be covered. 

That would be good, yeah.

For reference, Myrmidon-type enemies fight using a simplified version of Ryoma's moveset specifically, and Soldier-type and Fighter-type enemies seem to have original, if simplistic, movesets. The others are pretty obvious, though I'm not sure how Thieves fight. They're so scarce I haven't had a chance to study if they're just Myrmidons with unique drops or have their own attacks.

Framework for History Mode guide is almost done, by the way. Just gotta detail Together to the End as I play through it. Again, I would appreciate it if people who haven't started History Mode yet would check the Deploy Limits on maps; since those disappear once you clear them, I have no way to check what they are and just put "none" as the default.

Edited by Anomalocaris

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

For reference, Myrmidon-type enemies fight using a simplified version of Ryoma's moveset specifically, and Soldier-type and Fighter-type enemies seem to have original, if simplistic, movesets. The others are pretty obvious, though I'm not sure how Thieves fight. They're so scarce I haven't had a chance to study if they're just Myrmidons with unique drops or have their own attacks.

Framework for History Mode guide is almost done, by the way. Just gotta detail Together to the End as I play through it. Again, I would appreciate it if people who haven't started History Mode yet would check the Deploy Limits on maps; since those disappear once you clear them, I have no way to check what they are and just put "none" as the default.

Soldier shares its moveset with Oboro.

Outrealm Fiend(Monster), and Armor Knight share unique movesets as well.

The enemy Manaketes use a variation on Transformed Tiki's moveset.

Okay, so I wrote up a sample guide while playing a History Mode mission.

When we say "History Mode Guide", do we just mean technical information for referencing, or, like, an actual guide to assist the player with and give them advice? Because I did both here, but I'm not sure if it's unprofessional-looking for the wiki. Feedback would be appreciated. If it's good, I'll use it as a template for all future guides.

Edit: Thinking over it, it's probably not necessary. This is a wiki focused on documentation and reference, not GameFAQs. Plus I don't wanna have to write a guide for every mission in the game.

If you all think it's fine I'll keep it as-is, if not I'll remove it.

Edited by Anomalocaris

11 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Some of the Fighter/Oni Savage/Axe Fighter attacks (their regular combo) seem like a slower version of Lissa's regular combo, but I gotta study it more. They do have one unique attack in their axe throw however.

Soldiers/Spear Fighters and their promotions use a simplified version of Oboro's moveset, but Oboro isn't playable yet.

Myrmidons/Samurais/Mercenaries and their promotions share a simplified moveset with Ryoma as you've said. I'm pretty sure the Thieves and their ilk do as well. The main difference between the two seem to be that Thieves have lower defensive stats (and tend to be part of certain submissions).

Archers (unsure if Outlaws count under here or under the Thief class) and their promotions use a simplified version of Takumi's moveset.

Mages/Diviners/Dark Mages, their promotions, and their healing variants (Priests/Monks/Butlers) use a simplified version of Robin's moveset.

Cavaliers/Expert Riders and their promotions use a simplified version of Xander's moveset.

Great Knights and their promotions use a simplified version of Frederick's moveset.

Pegasus/Sky Knights and their promotions use a simplified version of Caeda's moveset.

Wyvern Riders and their promotions use a simplified version of Camilla's moveset.

Manaketes/Ryujins and their promotions share a simplified version of transformed!Tiki's moveset.

Also, the classes for the UNPCs (those confirmed as DLC and those who are unplayable):

1. Owain: Myrmidon (Uses Ryoma's moveset)
  2. Oboro: Spear Fighter
  3. Niles: Outlaw (Uses Takumi's moveset)
  4. Navarre: Mercenary (Uses Lyn's moveset... or Lyn uses his, also lmao at the Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light reference here)
  5. Validar, Iago, and Gharnef: Sorcerer (Uses Robin's moveset)
  6. Darios: Great Lord (Uses the twins' moveset, essentially this game's Hardin and King-class representative)

Oh, and I have finished levelling Robin (and Leo) to Lv. 99 which means I can figure out every unit's max stats (by looking at what they get in the training hall and add those together with their current stats) so I can check and see if every unit's max stats (except Anna's and Celica's because I don't have those two yet) match with the stats we borrowed from that Japanese wiki. (And retroactively figure out their true max stats that don't take promotions into account.)

Edited by Folt

Hahahahahah! The restrictions that force you to fight with only Male or only Female characters forbid you using Robin on the Female only side and Corrin on the Male only side.

On the other hand, it means you could take Female Robin to a Male Only mission and a Male Corrin into a Female Only mission. That's pretty funny.

EDIT: Just completed the illustration associated with the Gaiden History Mode Map: It's called "Within the Heart" and it has a special restriction that bars Celica from being one of your selected characters.

EDIT 2: I have also added Celica's promotion gains to her character page, so every character now have their promotion gains listed.

Edited by Folt

I'm finally back home. Thanks for the hard work everyone ^^

I'll get back to adding what I can once I've fully rested.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:36 AM, Anomalocaris said:

Okay, so I wrote up a sample guide while playing a History Mode mission.

When we say "History Mode Guide", do we just mean technical information for referencing, or, like, an actual guide to assist the player with and give them advice? Because I did both here, but I'm not sure if it's unprofessional-looking for the wiki. Feedback would be appreciated. If it's good, I'll use it as a template for all future guides.

Edit: Thinking over it, it's probably not necessary. This is a wiki focused on documentation and reference, not GameFAQs. Plus I don't wanna have to write a guide for every mission in the game.

If you all think it's fine I'll keep it as-is, if not I'll remove it.

I actually really liked the guide, but you're correct that it would be incredibly time consuming to write one for every single history mode battle--and I wouldn't ask that of you or anyone.

Ideally, we could provide a very concise guide with the key points. We could remove most of the directions/guidance and simply focus on what happens on the map. For example...

As you will be hounded by powerful copies of Caeda for the majority of the time, at least one bow user is recommended. Avoid magic users as Caeda and the Mages have high Resistance. There are monsters on this map, so somebody with a Beastslayer weapon is good.

During the battle, a pair of Sages will spawn and launch a ranged attack on the map. Priests will also begin spawning to heal the Caedas. In addition, Rally Captains will spawn to strengthen the Caedas--these should be defeated ASAP.

Once all Caedas are gone, the enemy base will open. Two Snipers will spawn and advance on the real Caeda to ally with her and receive a morale boost. An Outrealm Fiend will also spawn and begin assaulting allied forts, so send your Beastslayer to guard the main base just in case.

Edited by VincentASM

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

I actually really liked the guide, but you're correct that it would be incredibly time consuming to write one for every single history mode battle--and I wouldn't ask that of you or anyone.

Ideally, we could provide a very concise guide with the key points. We could remove most of the directions/guidance and simply focus on what happens on the map. For example...

That looks about right. Thanks.

Thanks, I'm liking the progress with History Mode.

You may have noticed I started making a table template for the stage details and S Rank requirements. You can find the table over here.

I'll also try and cover as much ground as I can. So far, I've jotted down a lot of notes in notebook for several maps from Noble Lady of Caelin and Together to the End, but I've only had time to transfer this info to one page so far.