Volunteers to help with the FE Warriors section

VincentASM

3 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I'm going through the new map, and I'm curious as to what triggers the reinforcements.

The Fates cast appeared after I cleared two missions (the two western mooks), Marth appeared after I cleared my fifth mission (which was the Manakete), Chrom after my sixth (which was the Myrmidon), and Celica and Lyn appeared after I cleared my seventh mission (the Outrealm Fiend).

I'm wondering if they appear based on how many missions you clear total, or based on which missions you clear. If somebody hasn't started that map yet could they perchance try clearing the missions in a different order than I did? I did the four corner missions in clockwise order starting from the bottom-left, then did the three middle missions from left to right.

I believe it's the missions themselves, because I got Marth first, followed by Chrom, then the Fates cast, and finally Celica and Lyn.  I don't remember who I battled for each (I jumped around), but it was definitely the Manakete for Marth and the Outrealm Fiend for the girls.  Edit: I also did the Manakete first since I saw it was a Timed Onslaught mission.

Edited by Fastesthe1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fastesthe1 said:

I believe it's the missions themselves, because I got Marth first, followed by Chrom, then the Fates cast, and finally Celica and Lyn.  I don't remember who I battled for each (I jumped around), but it was definitely the Manakete for Marth and the Outrealm Fiend for the girls.

Okay, as I suspected. Thank you. I assume the Fates cast shows up when you've cleared two of the four outer enemies then.

I, uh, made more progress through the map than I expected tonight.

Now, the question is, who or what comes after I finish Celica and Lyn...?

I did The Dark Pontifex, which overall ended up being easier to A Rank the missions because three of the missions I did were Timed Onslaughts while others were just too high a level for my units to currently S Rank even if I tried.  (I also totally forgot to equip Rowan and Lianna with their personal swords, lol!)  Unlike the last two maps, there is no Chapter requirements, probably because you already unlocked all the story characters by this point.  Side note, this map is unlocked before Chapter 16, so you can in theory unlock all the time-space distortions on this map before the other two.  Here's the requirements:

• A Princely Feud (Timed Onslaught): Clear the boss battle at S Rank
  • Face the Magic (Pincer Escape): Clear all battles without time-space distortion at S Rank
  • Lissa vs. Xander (Fort Siege): Clear all battles without time-space distortion
  • Good News (Timed Attack): Clear five battles at S Rank

And seeing that the other maps already have their listed requirements on the wiki, I don't have to intentionally aim for A Rank ever again!  What a relief!

Also two things:

1. I think we should have a page dedicated to the support mechanics and building them.  It's obvious that there are different growths for pairings (looking at you, Chrom X Robin), but I'm not sure how we can track that data down.  They also boost certain stats when paired up like in Awakening and Fates, but I'll admit I haven't really looked into it.

2. On Chapter 15 of story, the second Anna memento suggests you kill all the copies to find the real Gharnef.  However my personal experience is that the real Gharnef always spawns just west of Trident Ruins; either that or I have been very lucky with his spawn point.  Just get his health down halfway and Gharnef will confirm that he's the real deal.

14 hours ago, Fastesthe1 said:

I did The Dark Pontifex, which overall ended up being easier to A Rank the missions because three of the missions I did were Timed Onslaughts while others were just too high a level for my units to currently S Rank even if I tried.  (I also totally forgot to equip Rowan and Lianna with their personal swords, lol!)  Unlike the last two maps, there is no Chapter requirements, probably because you already unlocked all the story characters by this point.  Side note, this map is unlocked before Chapter 16, so you can in theory unlock all the time-space distortions on this map before the other two.  Here's the requirements:

• A Princely Feud (Timed Onslaught): Clear the boss battle at S Rank
  • Face the Magic (Pincer Escape): Clear all battles without time-space distortion at S Rank
  • Lissa vs. Xander (Fort Siege): Clear all battles without time-space distortion
  • Good News (Timed Attack): Clear five battles at S Rank

And seeing that the other maps already have their listed requirements on the wiki, I don't have to intentionally aim for A Rank ever again!  What a relief!

Also two things:

1. I think we should have a page dedicated to the support mechanics and building them.  It's obvious that there are different growths for pairings (looking at you, Chrom X Robin), but I'm not sure how we can track that data down.  They also boost certain stats when paired up like in Awakening and Fates, but I'll admit I haven't really looked into it.

2. On Chapter 15 of story, the second Anna memento suggests you kill all the copies to find the real Gharnef.  However my personal experience is that the real Gharnef always spawns just west of Trident Ruins; either that or I have been very lucky with his spawn point.  Just get his health down halfway and Gharnef will confirm that he's the real deal.

Yeah Gharnef is always there, it'es very easy to do the second anna's memento on this map as we just need to kill all fakes ones :) 

46 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

Yeah Gharnef is always there, it'es very easy to do the second anna's memento on this map as we just need to kill all fakes ones :) 

I actually got Anna to pop up without attacking a single fake.  I just attacked the real Gharnef and BAM Anna (after getting his health down to half).

Edited by Fastesthe1

1 hour ago, Fastesthe1 said:

I actually got Anna to pop up without attacking a single fake.  I just attacked the real Gharnef and BAM Anna (after getting his health down to half).

Really? Guess I killed the real one too fast then, because it didn't show up for me x) good to know 

On 21.11.2017 at 7:16 AM, Fastesthe1 said:

I haven't looked into the growths, but I have looked into the stats boosted by most of the cast at A Rank. (Missing only the Peg. Knights.) I'll post them at a later date.

On 11/22/2017 at 11:58 AM, Folt said:

I haven't looked into the growths, but I have looked into the stats boosted by most of the cast at A Rank. (Missing only the Peg. Knights.) I'll post them at a later date.

I look forward to seeing that!

On 10/28/2017 at 3:22 PM, Folt said:

Hahahahahah! The restrictions that force you to fight with only Male or only Female characters forbid you using Robin on the Female only side and Corrin on the Male only side.

On the other hand, it means you could take Female Robin to a Male Only mission and a Male Corrin into a Female Only mission. That's pretty funny.

I just quoted you twice, lol.

OH MY NAGA, I THINK THEY CHANGED THIS IN THE UPDATE!!!  I just pulled up the female-only map, and to my wonderful surprise, you can select Robin AND Corrin!  (And I went ahead and checked the male-only one, which has the same thing!)  This is great, for it acknowledges that Robin and Corrin can be either gender!  :D

Especially for me, who set her Robin to female and Corrin to male mostly to spite the developers.

Sorry for the double post, but there's an error on the Anna's Mementos page I feel is majorly misleading.  On the Chapter 7 mission, it claims that the ingame description on the second one (defeat Oboro before the Samurai reaches her) is wrong, but it is correct.

When I did it, the Samurai pretty much started his approach to Oboro as soon as I started attacking her.  First time I thought to be clever and take the Samurai out before he reaches her, but nope, that didn't count.  XD  Second time was cutting it close, as the Samurai was just outside the fort when I took Oboro out.  And I got the memento for it.

So how do you get Oboro without the Samurai starting his approach?   Did someone one-shot Oboro with Frederick or something?  I can't see how you can get it within a minute...

EDIT: I also completed all of Anna's Mementos on my main file, just to clarify.

Edited by Fastesthe1

20 minutes ago, Fastesthe1 said:

Sorry for the double post, but there's an error on the Anna's Mementos page I feel is majorly misleading.  On the Chapter 7 mission, it claims that the ingame description on the second one (defeat Oboro before the Samurai reaches her) is wrong, but it is correct.

When I did it, the Samurai pretty much started his approach to Oboro as soon as I started attacking her.  First time I thought to be clever and take the Samurai out before he reaches her, but nope, that didn't count.  XD  Second time was cutting it close, as the Samurai was just outside the fort when I took Oboro out.  And I got the memento for it.

So how do you get Oboro without the Samurai starting his approach?   Did someone one-shot Oboro with Frederick or something?  I can't see how you can get it within a minute...

EDIT: I also completed all of Anna's Mementos on my main file, just to clarify.

That hint is such a pain in the ass. When I did it, I didn't get the memento until I one-shotted Oboro with Frederick before the Samurai could even begin advancing (he spawned, but the whole sub-mission didn't start yet). Destroying the Samurai first didn't work, as you tested, so it seems like Oboro must be defeated before the Samurai reaches her but also the Samurai must be alive?

Either way the in-game hint is inaccurate.

6 hours ago, Jedi said:

Oi @Folt you have some work to do again 

Getting stats and so?

I do like what I've read so far, and obviously, I'll post my findings when I get the DLC proper (Nohrian Noble M!Corrin yessss). I just wish we knew more about it.

Either way, maps based on Chapter 5, Birthright 8, and Conquest 9 is cool.

And is Oboro using her naginata in that official art? If that is so, that strengthens my theory that characters who didn't have prf weapons are going to get one eventually.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:58 AM, Folt said:

Getting stats and so?

I do like what I've read so far, and obviously, I'll post my findings when I get the DLC proper (Nohrian Noble M!Corrin yessss). I just wish we knew more about it.

Either way, maps based on Chapter 5, Birthright 8, and Conquest 9 is cool.

And is Oboro using her naginata in that official art? If that is so, that strengthens my theory that characters who didn't have prf weapons are going to get one eventually.

I think they will be yeah, also level caps are increasing so updates to capped stats are going to have to be done.

Edited by Jedi

48 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I think they will be yeah, also level caps are increasing so updates to capped stats are going to have to be done.

Maybe we should have one stat block showing Lv. 99 stats and one showing Lv. 110 stats so we can compare?

(Either way, I'll keep a document with both Lv. 99 and the Lv. 110 stats around.)

30 minutes ago, Folt said:

Maybe we should have one stat block showing Lv. 99 stats and one showing Lv. 110 stats so we can compare?

(Either way, I'll keep a document with both Lv. 99 and the Lv. 110 stats around.)

I was actually going to suggest that myself, you read my mind.

Man, it's been a while since I've been here. Job hunting and unemployment takes quite a toll on you.

Anyways, I've recently gotten several unit guides up on my blog since I last posted here and I'll probably have the last 3, Tiki, Lyn and the Twins, done very soon. As soon as the DLC units come out, I'll probably have guides for them as well, not to mention, updating the older guides to consider the new skills, and whatever new weapon skills come out.

EDIT: One thing I've noticed as I get Astra on more and more characters, normally when C3 reveals a regular Stun Gauge, a C6 isn't quick enough to start getting rid of chunks of it, even with max War God crests. However, with most of my characters thus far, having astra allows them to get the C6 combo off in time, usually deleting the stun gauge.

Edited by ProfessorBamboo

Finished all of my guides for the currently available characters in the game. Here

I don't have permissions to edit the wiki so I can't write anything on it, but if anyone wants to modify it so that it fits with the style of the page, by all means do so. Just make sure to quote the source as being me.

Edited by ProfessorBamboo

The DLC released, and is now live. I'm presently downloading, and will document the changes such as version history once I can play.

We'll need max stats and stuff for the three new characters, of course, and we'll need to account for the raised level caps. I suggest keeping the level 99 max stats but also adding new level 110 max stats.

There's items called ________'s Opus (example: Oboro's Spear's Opus) that can be won. These items apparently let's you unlock Sanctuary Crests... after you've unlocked the weapon's owner's Mastery Crest. I bet that will be how the prf weapons can keep up with the new S-Rank weapons. Only the Fates characters get Sanctuary Crests with these packs so the Opus items for the other characters' personal weapons will probably come in the other packs.

Azura comes with the Blessed Lance as her prf weapon by default: It has 160 power which I believe is equal to a neutral Brave Weapon and also comes with in-built Beastslayer. Oboro and Niles come with a normal Bronze Lance and Bow respectively.

Incidentally, from what I've seen of the beginning of the new History Mode maps, the chapter with Azura as the lord feature her, M!Corrin, Leo, and Camilla. The one featuring Oboro features F!Corrin, Sakura, Caeda filling in for Izana, and Validar filling in for Zola. The Ice Tribe Map from what I've seen features F!Corrin, Lissa (filling in as Elise for some reason), and Leo.

Oh, and Oboro and Niles will at some point need Azura's materials from what I've seen.

Edited by Folt

Our weapons pages could use an overhaul. I'd like to divide each weapon's table into three categories; generic weapons, personal weapons, and attribute-unlocking weapons. Is there a way to put dividing headers between different sections of a table without just making three separate tables?

Niles's Lv. 99 Stats:

Spoiler
  1. HP: 552
  2. Str: 65
  3. Mag: 51
  4. Skl: 66
  5. Spd: 96
  6. Lck: 42
  7. Def: 35
  8. Res: 89

Niles's Promotion Bonuses:

Spoiler