Grand Hero Battle Arvis

Prince Endriu

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What, are you serious?! Ugh, how do we combat THAT?

I'm still excited to try getting this guy anyway though, as I'm in need of red mages.

No, it's a joke about the FE4 scene this map is based on.

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What, are you serious?! Ugh, how do we combat THAT?

I'm still excited to try getting this guy anyway though, as I'm in need of red mages.

Spoiler

Its a joke. It was a reference to how the end of the map this is based on goes, which is not good for the player's party.

14 minutes ago, Tolvir said:
  Hide contents

Its a joke. It was a reference to how the end of the map this is based on goes, which is not good for the player's party.

Uh, yeah, someone just told me that here already. xP

51 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Looks absurdly easy for a GHB, to be honest. You can kill both mages in turn 1 and move out of enemy range easily with a dancer, trivializing the battle. There's bound to be some trap or other...

The positioning of enemies on this map (and the disappointingly small number of red mages) screams reinforcements.

It looks easy...too easy in fact. Unless you have the means for a Galeforce sweep and according to the map this is based on I'm pretty sure you'll get swarmed hard if you allow the reinforcements to spawn.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

At the start of turn 1 enemy phase, 5 fire mages with Meteor spawn each on the left and right sides of the map and nuke your entire army.

Spoiler

Will it also be accompanied by a red-out, and Arvis' insane laughing?

I'm already thinking of how to do this. My newly trainer Sonya can maybe take down the Blue Mage. If she can't double him, I will give her blue tome breaker. Summer Corrin will most likely take out the red mage if she gets home attack from PA!Azura. PA!Azura is getting brought because dancers are nice. And Gray because his Zanbato will be useful. I will most likely change my units if Infernal won't work with these units.

So. I beat all three maps using galeforce shenanigans, do I win? XD

But in all seriousness ... hard and lunatic weren't difficult at all. I just deployed Brave Roy, Reinhardt, Nino, and PA!Olivia to delete shit and it went as planned.

Infernal gave me a bit more difficulty, although most of it was me being stupid and not checking Roy's strength compared to the green mage. I switched Nino on infernal with Ninian (who has hone attack, very important), and kept Reinhardt and PA!Olivia. (That said, PA!Olivia and Ninian can be substituted with any dancer as long as one of them has hone attack and Brave Roy is not -atk.) Also, I'm pretty sure Brave Roy has to be +spd, have a hone speed boost, or equip red tomebreaker 2 or 3 in order to double Arvis. In retrospect, I probably could've just switched PA!Olivia for Shigure, who has hone speed, and not used Odin for skill inheritance. Oops!

Brave Roy runs down towards the axe cavalier and charges up his galeforce. He then deletes Arvis (once again, +spd, hone speed, or red tomebreaker is required or else he will not double Arvis). Reinhardt takes out the other red mage, then is refreshed to take out the blue mage (he needs a proc to kill the blue mage, otherwise he won't kill and will get killed -- then again, mine is neutral attack), and then finally is danced again to take out the blue cavalier (needs lancebreaker). If there are reinforcements, I never saw them. Go Roy. And Reinhardt.

This one wasn't too bad.  I liked it.  :]  Lots of reinforcements!  The team I chose initially worked out just fine.  I beat Infernal on my 2nd try.  Yay!  It usually takes me a stamina potion, ehehe.

I used Olivia, Brave Ike, Rein, and Bridelia.