Western Launch Trailer + DLC info

The DanMan

Since we already know Azura is apart of the Fates pack. Even confirmed by the producer, Yosuke Hayashi with his "missing sibling" hint that he gave to Xander's JP VA during TGS. One spot is filled. 

But I don't know what they'll do for History Maps.
I wanted one based on Chapter 12 (Dark Reunion)/Chapter 14 (Voice of Paradise)'s Cyrkensia Opera House. (since it's one of my favorite maps in Fates)

But if anything, it's nice to see this game getting lots of content DLC wise. Especially since 3 maps means more gameplay, which is always good~

I'm really interested in the costumes they include with the packs. I hope we get really interesting ones~ 

Well I will be picking this up Saturday along with the Tiki Amiibo and the DLC season pass since it is cheaper.  I am skipping the SE even though I love the soundtrack for the game, since none of my top favorites are in the game I don't feel like spending $20 more just for the soundtrack.  I just hope the gameplay is as good as everyone says since the roster left me very sad.

Holy crap, EACH DLC pack contains 3 History Mode maps? Well, there go my fears that History Mode wouldn't be meaty. Here I thought we'd just get one map per DLC pack.

When it says "new supports" I wonder if that just means supports for the new characters, or if it'll also add some supports between existing character pairs. Hopefully both.

4 hours ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

*Clicks tongue.*

Noice.

cJgEkgl.gif

Can't wait, I want to play already!! (and waste mymoney in DLC)

But... I'm going to cry if Oboro don't become playable... Still enjoy the game, hope Gameplanet have it in the 20th, because with Echoes and Fates they got late by near a week.

Btw, Tiki amiibo... For some reason is not available in Gameplanet!! They announced Chrom, but no Tiki :(

Edited by SniperGYS

22 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Can't wait, I want to play already!! (and waste mymoney in DLC)

Buying DLC is not a waste if you enjoy it!

And if it's anything like Hyrule Warriors' DLC, I'll enjoy it.

Hell, since they're releasing DLC maps together with characters instead of individually, it'll actually give us a reason to use the DLC characters this time around hopefully.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

When it says "new supports" I wonder if that just means supports for the new characters, or if it'll also add some supports between existing character pairs. Hopefully both.

I hope so too..Leo and Takumi only have 4 supports each, while the current max is 9. I know they'll likely support their retainers, but that still leaves room for more.

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

I hope so too..Leo and Takumi only have 4 supports each, while the current max is 9. I know they'll likely support their retainers, but that still leaves room for more.

Looking at things, the max is actually 10-- Lyn and Marth.

am I the only one who felt like the music in the trailer was about to transition into eternal bond around the 40 second mark, right as the dlc announcement pops up, I hear one of the earlier sections.

are they subtly teasing that Ike will be added as dlc, are they further trying to rub salt in the wound after outright deconfirming Ike, or did someone in the music team not play radiant dawn and not notice the similarities? Probably the last one but Ike fans must stay strong and find hope in these turbulent times. 

Watch FEW 2 be entirely tharcia and genealogy characters 'this is what you meant by older characters right?' featuring micaiah as a guest because we're all tone deaf down here

I forget, does DLC force tax on the payment for the game? this game is goingn to be really expensive in canadian, so i wanna make sure i bring the right amount of money when trying to get the game and its DLC.

1 hour ago, Thany said:

I forget, does DLC force tax on the payment for the game? this game is goingn to be really expensive in canadian, so i wanna make sure i bring the right amount of money when trying to get the game and its DLC.

I am pretty sure everything on the eShop will add tax at checkout. I am including tax just to be on a safe side.

29 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

I am pretty sure everything on the eShop will add tax at checkout. I am including tax just to be on a safe side.

Unless you live where I do, in which case digital purchases are tax free. I don't think they've changed that at least.

4 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Watch FEW 2 be entirely tharcia and genealogy characters 'this is what you meant by older characters right?' featuring micaiah as a guest because we're all tone deaf down here

In all honesty, FE4 would be the best suited to being Musou-ized in itself. The battles are realistic-ish castle conquering with grand armies, which is what a lot of Dynasty and Samurai fights boil down to. 

Here is to hoping the DLC is good!

So the Australian eShop apparently lists the planned DLC characters for each pack:

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-dlc-characters-revealed-azura-tharja-more/

This includes the 4 UNPC allies from the story, as well as Azura, Tharja, Minerva, Linde, and Olivia.

Disappointed that the UNPC allies are paid DLC, and that there's no Severa or Camus, but getting Linde is a nice surprise for me, since I didn't expect her to be very high on the list for potential DLC.  I hope this means that the UNPCs will get decloned, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that.