A spreadsheet to keep track of Tactician Points and rank

Paper Jam

On my current playthrough of FE7, I'm a bit obsessive about tactics, experience, combat, and funds, so I made a spreadsheet to help me.

I thought it might be useful to other FE fans, so here it is for anyone who wants to use it. I made it using OpenOffice, but I believe Microsoft Excel can load ods files as well.

FE7 Data Log Templates.ods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've made a new revision that minimizes the necessity of double-checking Experience and Funds requirements for each chapter, and simplifies how to calculate the number of Tactician Stars you get on each chapter.

I guess the teacher in me wants to make it as user-friendly as possible, hence the use of colored cells and notes  in cases that might not be self-explanatory. But I believe different people have different ideas about what is self-explanatory, so if there's anything confusing about it, I am open to critical feedback.

Here is my most recent version of the FE7 Data Log Templates, v. 1.01. Credit is due to samthedigital for their critical feedback.

FE7 Data Log Templates 1.01.ods

Edited by Paper Jam

• 2 months later...

I have only recently had a chance to continue playing through of FE7 and testing out my spreadsheet. I found a few formatting errors (e.g. numbers that should have been shown as decimals being shown as rounded integers instead), so I fixed them. I also added a few extra bells and whistles such as individual W/B ratios and a clearer indication of whether you're headed to Lloyd's or Linus' version of Four Fanged Offense and whether you're headed to Kenneth's or Jerme's version of Pale Flower of Darkness.

FE7 Data Log Templates 1.02.ods