Sooo I accidentally saw my teachers phone’s homescreen.

IEatLasers

8 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

not so much in britain or australia

...really???

Pussy is considered more vulgar than c**** in British English???

C*** is like N-word level you can't say that in America.

Edited by Shoblongoo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shoblongoo said:

...really???

C*** is definitely not N-word level in Britain, vulgar, yes, but in certain dialects/areas it'll be thrown into every day speech, NBD

Pussy's a confusing one as many older people still use it as a perfectly ordinary slang word for cat, as I was reminded when I visited my mother last month and she kept asking my kids to treat the old pussy (cat) nicely. 

Just now, Shoblongoo said:

...really???

people say it more often I've found in britain and australia, especially australians, it's like an integrated insult used often, even jokingly.

now whether you consider it more vulgar is a personal preference

i barely ever hear pussy said here, so maybe?

26 minutes ago, Res said:

C*** is, vulgar, yes, but in certain dialects/areas it'll be thrown into every day speech, NBD

26 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i barely ever hear pussy said here

Huh. Exact opposite on our side of the pond. Language is weird. 

So is "Piss-Flaps" just like an Irish thing? I use to have an Irish roommate who said it all the time, and I've never heard that from anyone else.

Edited by Shoblongoo

12 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

So is "Piss-Flaps" just like an Irish thing? I use to have an Irish roommate who said it all the time, and I've never heard that from anyone else.

seems like british slang to me in general. he was probably just creative.

irish people are crazy

21 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

It does differ hugely across the U.K.; for example, where I grew up in the south, every swear word was pretty much off-limits and I rarely heard anyone swear. I moved 200 miles north for college and even the 60-year-old sweet-mannered old ladies would throw fuck into every sentence, even when at work.

edit: now, one time I distinctly remember that one of those 60-year-old ladies said that no language bothered her except the c-word; she said it was the only word she'd never say. But go further north and you have people (particularly Scottish people, I've noticed) inserting it into almost every tweet...

Edited by Res

Wow a flame war hasn't started.

I'm proud of you guys.

While I don't know the teacher that doesn't really give me a good first impression of her. Just seems really inflammatory and dismissive to any guy regardless of his actions 

On the c***t vs pussy topic: I never really got why c***t is held in such a high regard here in America. At least the N-word has history. Speaking of which is saying c***t against the forest's rules or are people just censoring it to be polite?

Edited by Greencapps

33 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Lol isn’t get arrested and they’d totally know it was me 

Okay then put a roofie in one random drink and wait to see what happens

10 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Okay then put a roofie in one random drink and wait to see what happens

I’m just not like that sweetie!  

Okay I’m not comfortable with any of these terms. I don’t even talk about my own thing much or even touch her longer then necessary when bathing. I didnt expect this topic to end up having like ten different nasty ways to say it I ain’t really about that 

14 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Okay I’m not comfortable with any of these terms. I don’t even talk about my own thing much or even touch her longer then necessary when bathing. I didnt expect this topic to end up having like ten different nasty ways to say it I ain’t really about that 

Welcome to the internet.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

7 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I'd ask but I doubt you'd tell.

I’m not like super traumatized by it. But it’s just inappropriate and not the place. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

A couple years ago  I was 15, prepubescent still cuz I was late  chilling online like a nerd  posted some pics  some said I’m lying some said pretty weird things but I dismissed it  

got on voice chat eventually

got many many messages telling me to moan in voice chat. Or say sexual stuff. Or say their names and stuff like that. I left. Came back the next day and had messages from people who weren’t even there asking me to say stuff for them.  

Just now, IEatLasers said:

I’m not like super traumatized by it. But it’s just inappropriate and not the place. 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

A couple years ago  I was 15, prepubescent still cuz I was late  chilling online like a nerd  posted some pics  some said I’m lying some said pretty weird things but I dismissed it  

got on voice chat eventually

got many many messages telling me to moan in voice chat. Or say sexual stuff. Or say their names and stuff like that. I left. Came back the next day and had messages from people who weren’t even there asking me to say stuff for them.  

That was worse that I expected.

Good to hear your past it though.

Some fella I used to play handball with was actually nicknamed "Muschi", which is probably closest to the (American) English "pussy", including the cat association, but not super crass. It wasn't even meant mockingly in any way, he was just known as "moo-shee".

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Thanks. Sorry for taking it there I honestly meant to have fun/be funny in the topic. :>_<:

You're good it wasn't the worst just not what I expected.

Besides I asked you to tell.