Sooo I accidentally saw my teachers phone’s homescreen.

IEatLasers

It said “I have the p***y I make the rules*

gaaah that word makes me uncomfortable it’s like the nastiest way to just say it 

anywya why is that necessary for your home screen? Or at all? If relationships are meant to be a partnership where you both work together (Not that I’ve ever dated but that’s a personal reasons)

anyways that was a weird expirience for me. Didn’t know teachers could have vulgar stuff with them xD I’d say that counts. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's very possible you're taking her home screen more seriously than you're supposed to be

but yes teachers are human too, their jobs just (generally) require them to behave more professionally than they actually may be ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

3 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

it's very possible you're taking her home screen more seriously than you're supposed to be

but yes teachers are human too, their jobs just (generally) require them to behave more professionally than they actually may be ^o^

Yeah but it was still embarrassing to see! Plus she teaches the freshman too (I’m a senior so it’s not so bad) 

and the word isnt allowed at school 

Maybe things are different here than where you live, but I could easily see at least a third of the teachers I've had over the course of my life using a homescreen somewhere along those lines.  At least if you're referring to a female teacher...

Spoiler

Not sure why a dude would have it unless they wanted to shove their chauvinism in the faces of everyone who'd use his phone, but whatever.

It definitely wouldn't be unheard of if it were a college professor, since there isn't much of a reason to censor oneself in that environment aside from airing a facade of professionalism.  And in high school it'd still be fairly acceptable, though the level of acceptance would vary depending on how socially conservative your community is.

4 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Eh...So what was the word?

Pussy.

Unless there's a different five letter word that starts with "P", ends with "Y", and might be considered inappropriate and vulgar in some places.

1 minute ago, Ertrick36 said:

Maybe things are different here than where you live, but I could easily see at least a third of the teachers I've had over the course of my life using a homescreen somewhere along those lines.  At least if you're referring to a female teacher...

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure why a dude would have it unless they wanted to shove their chauvinism in the faces of everyone who'd use his phone, but whatever.

It definitely wouldn't be unheard of if it were a college professor, since there isn't much of a reason to censor oneself in that environment aside from airing a facade of professionalism.  And in high school it'd still be fairly acceptable, though the level of acceptance would vary depending on how socially conservative your community is.

Pussy.

Unless there's a different five letter word that starts with "P", ends with "Y", and might be considered inappropriate and vulgar in some places.

Ah that makes sense. Panty was the only one I could think of. As a play on "I wear the trousers around here" but that wouldn't work for me since it sort of has to be pluralized.

Just now, Jotari said:

Ah that makes sense. Panty was the only one I could think of. As a play on "I wear the trousers around here" but that wouldn't work for me since it sort of has to be pluralized.

That would be so much more funny 

59 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

There is actually a song with lyrics saying "It's the power of the P-U-S-S-Y,.."

You'll understand its power when you're older.

I’m 17. I’m very used to the “power” of random guys appearing at me, trying to get me to do this or that or whatever. 

doesnr really feel like it puts me in a great place for “power” 

then. There’s the way male teachers and managers tend to take me less seriously and treat me like my opinions matter less (if I disagree with guys, it’s just “oh she’s on her period” nobody actually thinks maybe I don’t want to do this) 

theeen of course there’s the way teachers always say things like “oh she’s cute she doesn’t need College anyway” (as jokes when I was diagnosed with dyslexia and again when I was struggling in classes, but it’s not a good joke) 

just saying. Sorry I’m annoyed but I keep getting this sort of talk but all it really feels like is I get to be hated on in society and nobody bats an eyelash because it’s happenin to all my friends too, and we are just used to it.-but I’m the sensitive dumb one who can’t find out how to stand up for myself about it offline. 

12 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

I’m 17. I’m very used to the “power” of random guys appearing at me, trying to get me to do this or that or whatever. 

then. There’s the way male teachers and managers tend to take me less seriously and treat me like my opinions matter less (if I disagree with guys, it’s just “oh she’s on her period” nobody actually thinks maybe I don’t want to do this) 

theeen of course there’s the way teachers always say things like “oh she’s cute she doesn’t need College anyway” (as jokes when I was diagnosed with dyslexia and again when I was struggling in classes, but it’s not a good joke) 

just saying. Sorry I’m annoyed but I keep getting this sort of talk but all it really feels like is I get to be hated on in society and nobody bats an eyelash because it’s happenin to all my friends too, and we are just used to it.-but I’m the sensitive dumb one who can’t find out how to stand up for myself about it offline. 

Wow. I feel sorry for you, having to deal with people like that. Just remember, regardless of actual IQ, the people who go around saying offensive things like that are the real idiots. 

Y'know, forums like this are actually a great place to let off steam every once in a while. Even if everybody ignores what you say, it feels good to get it off your chest. 

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Wow. I feel sorry for you, having to deal with people like that. Just remember, regardless of actual IQ, the people who go around saying offensive things like that are the real idiots. 

Y'know, forums like this are actually a great place to let off steam every once in a while. Even if everybody ignores what you say, it feels good to get it off your chest. 

You don’t have to feel sorry for me ^^ that’s life and I know it ain’t perfect but I’m doin alright with what I got. 

And anyway, I do appreciate you understanding that it just feels good to let it out on forums. But I also know this ain’t the place for it so I won’t be like that too often I know everyone’s here to have fun~ 

sorry I rant a lot. Usually it’s a nervous quirk but sometimes I just actually do have things to say 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

There's pros and cons to possessing the almighty pussy.  I get people who will take you less seriously, especially in the professional world (or in my case being called a nurse), but the other side of that coin is that you often get people who are more likely to go out of their way to help you out or be nice to you when you're feeling down.

Then you get men, they may get the benefit of being taken more seriously at times, but if they are feeling bad, they're more likely to be told to suck it up, or "be a man".

No one sex has it perfect.  We both have pros and cons to it in society.

Guys act weird if I hold a door for them 

they’ll freak out and not know what to do and put their arm behind me to hold it and awkwardly gesture until I leave. -.- 

i also don’t mind help but it’s not good to be out walking and strangers appear thinking I need help for anything/everything. 

And im not sayint guys have it perfect I’m just saying that it isn’t an even split either. Guys have natural problems of life, girls have natural problems of life and then some more problems. That were so used to many of us just say is a natural problem of life. 

5 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

they’ll freak out and not know what to do and put their arm behind me to hold it and awkwardly gesture until I leave. -.- 

i also don’t mind help but it’s not good to be out walking and strangers appear thinking I need help for anything/everything. 

And im not sayint guys have it perfect I’m just saying that it isn’t an even split either. Guys have natural problems of life, girls have natural problems of life and then some more problems. That were so used to many of us just say is a natural problem of life. 

It's impossible to say which side is "better off", since few people will ever experience both worlds, but there are pluses and minuses to both.  Having a good mindset can make all the difference.

I found when I started projecting myself to be more confident, the world started to treat me with more respect.  A lot of how the world treats you if also how you see yourself, and it can become a self fulfilling prophecy.

16 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Sounds like they are just trying to act like gentlemen instead of just accepting the help.

I might have a solution:

Everytime that I'm the first to reach the door and I see someone behind me, I have two options:

If they are rather close to me, I'll either push or pull the door as much as I can and continue. Yes that's right I'm not even stopping but since they are rather close all they will have to do is block the door once they reach it. I do that with both sex obviously and it also prevents awkward moments like you mentionned since you won't have to stop.

I only stop and block the door myself if it's someone with their hands full (holding something with both hands, children, injured, pregnant).

Edited by Nym

Hahaha, oh wow.  :XD:

Smart phones didn't exist when I was in high school, but if they did & I saw that on a teacher's screen, I would honestly have trouble taking her seriously after that.  Like... Really?  C'mon, what a trashy thing to put on your home screen!

Pretty funny situation, though.

---

4 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Oh my god, that is not an acceptable thing for a teacher to say.  :unsure: