The Forum of Death

TheGoodHoms

STOP!

Who approacheth the Forum of Death, must answer me these questions three, Ere the other posts he see.

What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is your favorite color?

Edited by TheGoodHoms
Misspelled forum

31 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Um, I'm Sullivan. I'm currently on a quest to figure out what the point of this thread is. My favorite color is... navy blue.

So what's up?

Spoiler

This thread is just a parody to the Bridge of Death from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It doesn't serve any other purpose besides that so that's why I put it in Far from the Forest.

On 10/19/2017 at 1:39 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

p.s. u spelled forum rong in ur op

I give thee mine thanks Mr. Steal Ur Wife, thy keen eyes hast seen what mine eyes could not. I dub thee Sir Mr. Steal Ur Wife, Knight of the Pactagonal Table!

Spoiler

Edited by TheGoodHoms

My name is..... Dayni

No, oh wait AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My name is..... Well it's not Dayni now, is it?

My quest is..... I'm honestly not on one at present. Probably finally get round to the Chain Challenge maps.

My favourite colour..... is green.

Salutations, peasants of Serenes Village. 

I am Clarine, princess of the Kingdom of United. Thee may boweth upon mine own presence if it be true one wishes so.  

Mine own quest is of a dire requesteth, what I seeketh is a maid of this village to becometh mine own attendant—and perhaps I doth seeketh a "friend" to shareth some tea with. 

And if it be true one asks, I am especially fond of the colours of purple, gold and crimson—yet the visage of intertwining black and white is acceptable.

...Oh, I jest! Regardless, my quest remains true.

I am Rachel, a humble doctor.  I do not like to fight, but this scalpel I carry can heal your wounded.  Schedule an appointment, and you'll be very glad you did.

Blue and orange.

Observer from matrix between dimensions I am.

Many are my goals, to escape the realm called reality. To spread fun chaos throughout Zenith. To evangelize and convert souls to the Church of Tellius (but there is no compulsion in FEligion). To be a moderate, understanding voice on the baleful Internet. And a host of other things I will not tell you unless our Fates collide and rise.

Donned in black and red, in truth I'm blue to the end.

My friends just call me Matt, so address me as that. Shit, I rhymed.

To ask any unfortunate soul that dares to cross my path this question: "What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?" Don't you dare ask "An African or European swallow?" 'cause I will respond with one of those you wings of a Kiwi bird.

There's many colors that I do like and appreciate, but I have decided that pink is the proper answer.