Running Fire Emblem Thracia 776 on your SNES Classic

FireEmblem_Man

Hello everyone! I'm new here so I'm not sure if a thread has been open about this. So I bought a new SNES Classic Edition from Gamestop, and have modded it to run a few extra games. One came to mind is both Genealogy of Holy War and Thracia 776. I looked online to see if it has ever been done before. So I did some research. since I do have the North American version of the SNES Classic, the emulator built-in will not be able to play PAL or Japanese games. But there's still a way to play Fire Emblem games for those that don't want to pay an import fee for a Super Famicom Mini Classic (even though the console still looks cooler than the lame NA look). So far, I'm stuggling trying to find a proper patched Genealogy of Holy War (w/Project Narga translation patch) and unable to play the game on the Classic. However, I was able to run Thracia 776 w/ the english patch (although an old patch) and was able to get a close enough real SNES experience to play the game.

What you need to do this

• A SNES Classic Edition (either PAL or North America models)
  • Hakchi mod tool for your desktop
  • Retroarch w/cores
  • Thracia 776 Rom w/English Patch

I'll be updating this thread with more as I'm at work right now. Will post pictures, and if you're an owner of a SNES Classic and was able to add both Fire Emblem games, please contribute here.

Here's a video demo

https://youtu.be/NzfKzb7E1fA

Edited by FireEmblem_Man