Gotta fanboy for a second. (Trails of Cold Steel 3)

Jedi

3 minutes ago, familyplayer said:

Here's to hoping that fan translation of Zero and Ao gets done (relatively) in time for its English release.

Theres at least some documents out there to translate as you go at least, but its a little awkward.

Hope you enjoy it. Cant say I know anything about that particular series but I always enjoy getting a new rpg/jrpg. You at least know you are in for a solid 20 or more hours of entertainment.

Out of curiosity do you have documents or a patch that translates at least the menus to make it playable?

23 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

Hope you enjoy it. Cant say I know anything about that particular series but I always enjoy getting a new rpg/jrpg. You at least know you are in for a solid 20 or more hours of entertainment.

Out of curiosity do you have documents or a patch that translates at least the menus to make it playable?

more like 80 

Uhhh I'm kinda just going to wing this game haha, I know enough of the characters and how they'd act, its more seeing new stuff and playing more of it :P: while I wait for localization.

20 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Nice. My friend just let me borrow his copy of the first game. It seems nice so far but I barely scratched the surface.

Well CS1 is nice, although it starts kinda slow, it has a great OST, although its part of a larger series thats all interconnected haha.

3 minutes ago, KeA said:

i think cs3 can go for 100 hours or something??????

Yeah I've heard that too, although i'm not sure how much side questing i'll be doing.

13 hours ago, Jedi said:

more like 80 

Uhhh I'm kinda just going to wing this game haha, I know enough of the characters and how they'd act, its more seeing new stuff and playing more of it :P: while I wait for localization.

Well CS1 is nice, although it starts kinda slow, it has a great OST, although its part of a larger series thats all interconnected haha.

Yeah 20 was just a low minimum number I threw out there. I dont think I have played a JRPG that gave me anything less that 20-30, most of the time even more than that. Enjoy the game.

17 hours ago, KeA said:

ur lloyd bannings's sister

Dusk confirmed for Bannings relations. 

7 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Yeah 20 was just a low minimum number I threw out there. I dont think I have played a JRPG that gave me anything less that 20-30, most of the time even more than that. Enjoy the game.

Yeah its all good, now I just wait for a PS4 charger cable for my controller oops.